Feedback thread?

Yep, looks like its been taken down for some reason - there were a few trollers but also some really good and honest feedback and in the large majority of posts it was polite and reasonable with some good debates and exchange and help

Maybe its because people are having serious issues with this game like myself I've gotten it every year since the 95 era.

Last year there were issues with the match engine and it took them a month or two to fix it eventually ended up a really good game. This year is the same I had a feeling it might be when I played the Beta (the transfer bidding bug is fixed thankfully).

These latest problem however are making it for the time being unplayable looking on other forums ie FM base I can see there are lots of people having these issues

1. The defender struggle to get a 6 rating especially the full backs no matter what formation and even using different roles and roles suggested in there scout reports.

2. The defenders seem to play to high up even if you tell them to stay back.

3. Strikers find it very difficult to score although this doesnt seem to hinder the CPU AI

4. CPU AI is to effective Crystal palacce not only beating Chelsea but playing them off the park even if my team go ahead the CPU levels up each time.

5. Most goals are from set pieces or by richochets (mostly off the keeper) but clean shot 90% of the time go high and wide.

All of this seems to be the match engine again I hope it is me and I'm just not that good but this is the first time since 95 that I'm having these insane issues all based round the ME if they were beating me through bad tactics but its just a calamity and getting 5's ratings through my teams even had a 4.4 rating for a defender even though I won.

I hope FM accept that there is a major issue here and send a update (not just stone wall and deny there's a problem) and then bring it out soon to remedy it cause for me at the time being its unplayable and really sickening me doing so gonna give it a break for a week or two I think and wait for an update.

Please FM sort it soon !!!!

...Or indeed it could be Kriss, he did say he polished up his ban hammer but so far it is been pretty civil, maybe he just got very frustrated at us all, he could at this very moment be on top of SI tower with a high powered rifle.

I mean, who knows?

Archived