[FM14] New Euro Cups by Krlenjushka

New system of European club competitions

-----------------------------------------

COMPETITIONS

- UEFA Champions League

- UEFA Cup Winers Cup

- UEFA Europa League

- The teams from 52 European nations are competing in euro competitions-all except Liechtenstein. Nations are listed by the national coefficient in the last 10 years-

1. UEFA Champions League

original-7ba418bce46803abb8d6f5769dfc2134.png

-System is similar as default. There is Champions and Best Placed qualifications.

-In the group stage of the competition will qualify last year's winner of the UCL and the champions of the top 15 countries on the list.

-The remaining 37 national champions play 4 qualifying rounds (Champions stage) for 8 spots in the group stage

-52 runners-up play 5 qualifying rounds (Best Placed stage) for 8 spots in the group stage

-This gives a total of 32 teams that play the group stage, which is the same as it was. The rest of the competition is standard and there is no need to explain

-Defeated teams in the Champions and Best placed qualifying group go in the Europa League and play in next qualifying round-this is similar as default euro cup but there just participating teams that have fallen in the last 2 rounds of qualifying, while here all the defeated team gets a second chance

2. UEFA Cup Winners Cup

original-1d1e8caf8b6438902e33cbb9f972fd64.png

-The system is simple. Winner of 52 national cups and participates in the following way: 8 teams directly and the other 44 play 4 qualifying round for 8 spots in the group stage.

-Group stage has 16 teams arranged into 4 groups.

-System after the group stage is standard and there is no need to explain.

-Again, as in the UCL defeated teams from qualification rounds each go into the Europa League

3. UEFA Europa league

original-a0e9b3c8c059af065d32ad710e37adcc.png

-The system is slightly changed. There is 5 qualifying rounds.In the group stage 64 teams participating. 40 teams qualified through the qualification rounds and 24 teams coming from the Champions League (8 defeated teams from the play-off Champions and Best placed stages) and Cup Winners' Cup (8 defeated teams in the playoffs).

-System in the group stage has 16 groups of 4 teams.

-System after the group stage is standard and there is no need to explain

This system is made for CWC comeback!

If you have some suggestion-im here :D

--- UPDATES ---

16.07.2013. - UEFA Super Cup is now in game

DOWNLOAD LINK FM 2014

http://www.mediafire.com/download/f20cy373tz1e81h/

DOWNLOAD LINK FM 2013

http://www.mediafire.com/download/594crofy3zmasr8/New_Euro_Cups_by_Krlenjuska.rar

• 4 weeks later...

yes... let's say first and second to CL, 3rd and 4th to EL, 5th to inertoto, cup winner to CWC

and if you can, please pit some tutorial how to make all of these...now, when i open your db, i cant see continental rules, only add continental and add nations rules and so on...

cup runners-up are play CWC if cup winner is qualified for champions league. To make this work for every country you need to activate all 52 top division leagues(view only is good enough) so game can pick teams from list. if you dont do this i think game will pick teams by reputation. i use some file from Fmanager86 with all european countries activated.

• 2 months later...

Hi mate, just wondering if you are making a FM14 version of this? Was going to do something myself but yours looks really good, don't totally agree with the setup but I think it would be a lot easier to change your slightly than do it all myself...!

great stuff:D does this totally replace the old European cup comps...so there is no need too merge rules etc?? just a couple of questions

are the games only in weekdays i see in schedule for group stage that full week shows up

are there squad registration windows(ie like january now)

do the ''top'' teams from major leagues get seeded and go straight into the group stages

are the squad rules the same as FM14 DB or have you tweaked them in any way and do you use the same rules as original ie 4 teams from english prem qualify..3 straight into group stage etc

no problem :thup: maybe we can make rules and squad registration now on fm14

about team qualifications-only national champion get place in group stage-15 top nations and UCL last year winner. other 16 places trough qual rounds-8 trough chamoions and 8 trough best places (read second placed) teams from 52 nations. all defeated teams get second chance in UEL.

• 3 weeks later...

its very big job to make this because i must change number of clubs. i dont have enough time so maybe in future. also im waiting for patch because player registration dont work now on fm14. what is system in intertoto cup?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Why was this changed to say [FM14]? Has it actually been updated? You have seemingly deleted most of the competitions' histories, and not even updated them for the 2013 finals...

Will be updated after final SI patch. Squad registration still dont work on FM14 so there is no need for that. Also i find solution for squad registration for FM13 version but im to lazy to do it :D

you deleted the original UCL and UEL competition, why'd yo do that? do you have any database that still contain the original comp? i need it for my Asian Champions League . thank you

i dont understand this... if you need original comps why you ask here? you can load UCL and UEL files in editor and take a look...

you deleted the original UCL and UEL competition, why'd yo do that? do you have any database that still contain the original comp? i need it for my Asian Champions League . thank you
you can still see those/use comps in the unedited database(just don't load these files)..if you use these files they obviously override the original UCL etc in game...the original DB is always there if you do npt load any edited files(both in game and in editor)...welcome to forums...:)

i dont understand this... if you need original comps why you ask here? you can load UCL and UEL files in editor and take a look...

Okay, here my problems. I use your database (New Euro Cup) and change it to Asian Champions League, Conf. Cup, etc. And then after i load it to my game, the Europe competitions are dissapear because it doesn't contain any rules for it. So, if you dont mind to upload a tested Advanced Rules because i want to remake the ACL just like yours. :)

you can still see those/use comps in the unedited database(just don't load these files)..if you use these files they obviously override the original UCL etc in game...the original DB is always there if you do npt load any edited files(both in game and in editor)...welcome to forums...:)

Nah, i understand. But if i remake the rules (advanced) for Asian Champions League from zero (i mean from the original database) it's very complicated for me and im too desperate to do it :( yes, i just started posting thank you :)

• 1 month later...

Archived