(FM 13) 4-3-3 Kun^^ Barcelona style

This tactic is fantastic, having such a great run with Tottenham on it. Won Premier League and FA cup in season one and am now in my second year with more suitable players, going even better!

I just went 40 games unbeaten in all competitions until a 3-2 loss to Palermo in the Champions League (I hammered them, just wasn't to be).

Superb tactic, best i've played with on this game.

Thanks for trying the tactic mate! I'm glad that it works fine in your team! Continue giving me feedback! ;)

this seems pretty good to me, I am at the beginning of a save with Torino in serie A, I played 5 with my own tactic similar to this, won 2, drew 2, lost 1.... changed to yours, won 4 (including AC Milan) and drew 1 .... I am sat 3rd at the moment, getting loads of possession and loads of shots at goal.

This is all before the tactic is fully bedded in and a team of average at best players. My starting XI is Mannone (loan), Jonathan (loan), Ogbonna, Ex Juve CB forget his name, Dossena (loan) Bollatti (loan) Brighi (loan) C Zanetti, Cerci, Verdi & Macheda .... all average apart from Ogbonna

Nice mate, thanks for give it try. Continue giving me feedback! ;)

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very good one fellow tuga! I was using one tactic really really close to this one but not working, now i saw yours, tried and love it, finally i can get ball as i want every match. One or two changes in the defense and it's perfect ;)

Very good one fellow tuga! I was using one tactic really really close to this one but not working, now i saw yours, tried and love it, finally i can get ball as i want every match. One or two changes in the defense and it's perfect ;)

Thank's mate! I'm glad you like my tactic! Continue giving me feedback. ;)

Playing with a new team, going great...

screenshothb.png

screenshotcyv.png

Changed the strikers creative freedom to none and it seems to work better for me... 5 games / 8.44 / 8 goals /

Great results mate! :applause:

Nice, probably your strike don't have much creativity so you did well changing it :)

Tactic is very good. Swansea 2 years using the. 2. season continues. Share the results of the end of the season. We took our museum tell you that as a hint Carling Cup :)

Thanks mate!

Waiting for the end of season ;)

Hi Kun! Greetings from Portugal! :)

I must try this tactic... A 4-3-3, which is my favorite lineup, made by a Portuguese fellow! I'll keep you updated...

I just would like to ask, if you find that the tactic looses power when you change IF's roles to Wingers?

Thanks

Hi Kun! Greetings from Portugal! :)

I must try this tactic... A 4-3-3, which is my favorite lineup, made by a Portuguese fellow! I'll keep you updated...

I just would like to ask, if you find that the tactic looses power when you change IF's roles to Wingers?

Thanks

Hi Jose!

Loses a bit because if you change IF role to Winger they don't exploit the space in middle left by the trequartista!

But if you don't have any IF on your team you can change the role to Winger, still works but not on maximum exponent!

Greetings and thanks for trying my tactic ;)

Hi Jose!

Loses a bit because if you change IF role to Winger they don't exploit the space in middle left by the trequartista!

But if you don't have any IF on your team you can change the role to Winger, still works but not on maximum exponent!

Greetings and thanks for trying my tactic ;)

Thanks for the quick reply...

As I only have wingers on my team i must use the wingers role, but in that case should the trequartista have a different role too? and if you think so, what should you recommend?

thanks again... the very first impressions seem good, and i'm not using your tactic as it was intended to, also the fluidity is not the best yet...

Thanks for the quick reply...

As I only have wingers on my team i must use the wingers role, but in that case should the trequartista have a different role too? and if you think so, what should you recommend?

thanks again... the very first impressions seem good, and i'm not using your tactic as it was intended to, also the fluidity is not the best yet...

No, trequartista still work, the diference is that you wingers don't do diagonal runs into middle to exploit the space. But you can change the role of trequartista to advanced forward or deep-lying forward!

But the tactic will loose some identity!

Cheers

I tried this with lower league, but couldn't quite get any consistency! Any help would be grateful...I tried lowering C/F for all, but that seemed to make players take more long shots and less shots on goal over the games! Maybe different shouts?

I am now thru to Feb 1st season... and sat 3rd (only goal difference from 2nd) Including 4-0 wins over Roma & Fiorentina, also into the cup semi final and already won the first leg. This tactic seems unbeatable at home, unless the opp plays a 5 man midfield then seem to get over ran on the wings a bit I find. Away from home its a bit less consistent. Looks like a champions league finish with TORINO in the first season!

Early days but just spent 2 seasons with my own tactic...not bad finished 7th with 65pts...then took a tactic off a thread and finished 10th with 50pts...now using your tactic after i lost match1 of season 3...

as i said early days BUT 4 matches played with this tactic and W3 D1 L0 - no goals against!!!!

my team is OGC NICE - i have bought 1 player on a free since the start of the game....so team getting weaker and weaker....and now a turn around....lets see but a nice start

**one comment**

the att corner routine seems weird - a player goes short but he is never used!

I tried this with lower league, but couldn't quite get any consistency! Any help would be grateful...I tried lowering C/F for all, but that seemed to make players take more long shots and less shots on goal over the games! Maybe different shouts?

What team are you playing with? the tactic was fully learned? Do you have players for the specific positions?

Cheers!

I am now thru to Feb 1st season... and sat 3rd (only goal difference from 2nd) Including 4-0 wins over Roma & Fiorentina, also into the cup semi final and already won the first leg. This tactic seems unbeatable at home, unless the opp plays a 5 man midfield then seem to get over ran on the wings a bit I find. Away from home its a bit less consistent. Looks like a champions league finish with TORINO in the first season!

Great results mate! In my opinion away from home with a team not build for play like this, and not so strong it's normal to have result's that you have in home, but i'll see what i can do about it!

Cheers mate, continue to giving me feedback

Early days but just spent 2 seasons with my own tactic...not bad finished 7th with 65pts...then took a tactic off a thread and finished 10th with 50pts...now using your tactic after i lost match1 of season 3...

as i said early days BUT 4 matches played with this tactic and W3 D1 L0 - no goals against!!!!

my team is OGC NICE - i have bought 1 player on a free since the start of the game....so team getting weaker and weaker....and now a turn around....lets see but a nice start

**one comment**

the att corner routine seems weird - a player goes short but he is never used!

Great mate, about the corner kick, i do that because my corners are taken for near post and if you see the ball when is cut almost everytime that player catch the ball and have a chance to score or cross!

But you can change it if you want!

Cheers, continue giving me feedback! ;)

I was Macclesfield! There's nothing like getting weak teams playing good football though, so I can the potential of the tactic! I took over a couple of months into the season so the tactic wasn't fully learnt, but I did play it for 20+ games, mainly draws!

I was Macclesfield! There's nothing like getting weak teams playing good football though, so I can the potential of the tactic! I took over a couple of months into the season so the tactic wasn't fully learnt, but I did play it for 20+ games, mainly draws!

:confused: and defeats do you have some?

Playing with a new team, going great...

screenshothb.png

screenshotcyv.png

Changed the strikers creative freedom to none and it seems to work better for me... 5 games / 8.44 / 8 goals

Are you using shouts? You have changed creative freedom only for striker?

Yes I did, over teams I was expecting to heavily defeat! I'm not having ago, the tactic seems very promising, haven't tried it with bigger and better teams, just looking for help from people who are better with tactics! :)

What's the media prevision on your team mate?

6th! I always seemed to concede on the 70th minute aswell! Whether 1-0 up and comfortably hammering the away team as soon as 70th minute came along BAM!

What type of trainning are you using? Attacking and attacking movement?

When your winning by 1 try to change the role of IF to support DM to defense and WB to support, and on Shouts use Retain possession and take a breath! ;)

After reading your post I did set it at attacking, and wondered if they weren't holding onto leads as there team cohesion wasn't 100%, but noticed the attacking movement was getting worse so changed it back! Ok mate, I'll give it a try later on! :)

After reading your post I did set it at attacking, and wondered if they weren't holding onto leads as there team cohesion wasn't 100%, but noticed the attacking movement was getting worse so changed it back! Ok mate, I'll give it a try later on! :)

Ok mate. ;)

sorry buddy but after 6months... the AI works it out and it is game over...42 pts at half season 15 pts in second half!?!?! WTF

That's odd, do you had injuries or change anything mate? 42 to 15 it's a big change!!

This is a myth mate, i think someone in this forum already explain that!

That's odd, do you had injuries or change anything mate? 42 to 15 it's a big change!!

This is a myth mate, i think someone in this forum already explain that!

Yes. What seems to happen is that the game tries to emulate real life and from time to time forces you into a bad run of results, as it happens with any real life team. I see ppl complaining about how they dominate matches and even so they don't win it. This is supposed to simulate real life, and come on how often in real life you see the worst team winning the match. All the time...

I've had my fair share of inconsistency on this game in away games but this tactic seems to have righted that now. It has give a lot more attacking presence instead of just getting dominated and getting frustrated.

Great work man can't thank you enough. I have two questions for you.

1. Would you take anyone off or change the formation around if someone gets sent off?

2. I have mostly poachers only in my squad so would changing the trequartista to poacher effect the tactic in any way?

Just shows how dominant this tactic can be.

Chelsea_v_Tottenham_Untitled_Post_Match.png

The Man City loss was just unlucky really, they have run riot in the league and even some very high scores in the Champions League to make the final. The squad has not been able to be rotated at all this season so they was very very tired when this fixture came around.

Chelsea_Fixtures_Schedule.png

Extraordinary tactic kun. New season with PSG and victory 6-0 for my first official game in ligue 1.

More than the score, the style is beautiful to see.

Great job !

Thanks mate! Good resullt! I'm glad you like my tactic :)

I've had my fair share of inconsistency on this game in away games but this tactic seems to have righted that now. It has give a lot more attacking presence instead of just getting dominated and getting frustrated.

Great work man can't thank you enough. I have two questions for you.

1. Would you take anyone off or change the formation around if someone gets sent off?

2. I have mostly poachers only in my squad so would changing the trequartista to poacher effect the tactic in any way?

Just shows how dominant this tactic can be.

Chelsea_v_Tottenham_Untitled_Post_Match.png

The Man City loss was just unlucky really, they have run riot in the league and even some very high scores in the Champions League to make the final. The squad has not been able to be rotated at all this season so they was very very tired when this fixture came around.

If anyone get sent off and you're winning, take off the trequartista, the IF will continue to create opportunities and scoring goals but if you need to score, take of the AP with role attack and change the role of WB to support!

You could change it to poacher, but the IF will lose a bit of space to explore, because trequartista do that, he came down and create a lot of space to the IF explore, but you can give it a try and see how that results!

Cheers and sorry for the late reply!

If anyone get sent off and you're winning, take off the trequartista, the IF will continue to create opportunities and scoring goals but if you need to score, take of the AP with role attack and change the role of WB to support!

You could change it to poacher, but the IF will lose a bit of space to explore, because trequartista do that, he came down and create a lot of space to the IF explore, but you can give it a try and see how that results!

Cheers and sorry for the late reply!

Thanks for the reply. I seem to be having some trouble away from home and I find it extremely worrying to 4-0 down against a newly promoted side, in europe though it's just a drubbing waiting to happen. Overall its a very good tactic at home it's just a beast.

Blackpool_v_Chelsea_Overview_Overview.png

PSG_v_Chelsea_Untitled_Post_Match.png

Thanks for the reply. I seem to be having some trouble away from home and I find it extremely worrying to 4-0 down against a newly promoted side, in europe though it's just a drubbing waiting to happen. Overall its a very good tactic at home it's just a beast.

Blackpool_v_Chelsea_Overview_Overview.png

PSG_v_Chelsea_Untitled_Post_Match.png

I'm working on that, i'm deleveloping a new version of this tactic, trying to balance the team to maker strong away from home just the away she is at home!

Can you show me your calendar with your games already played!

Cheers

Thought i'd give this tactic a go after reading through 60 - 70% of the thread and seeing all the positive comments. Although i'm not getting the results that you seem to be getting, i'm still happy with the results to an extent.

• Inter 1 - 2 Juventus
  • Inter 3 - 0 Ast. Tripolis (Europa L)
  • Inter 4 - 0 Cagliari
  • Napoli 3 - 4 Inter
  • Inter 3 - 0 Parma
  • Ast. Tripolis 2 - 2 (Europa L)
  • ACF Fiorentina 6 - 6 Inter

I'll be honest, I put the new tactic in action moments before the Juventus game, so there was absolutely zero time to prepare with the tactic before they got onto the pitch, so we can probably cancel that result out. Previously we had been struggling to score goals, but with this tactic they seem to do it with ease. Looking at the results however, you can see that we seem to struggle a lot in away games and concede obscene amounts of goals (see the Fiorentina result).

I'm going to continue using this tactic and posting my results because I enjoy watching the football, but any help with the Away Match situation would be appreciated.

Thought i'd give this tactic a go after reading through 60 - 70% of the thread and seeing all the positive comments. Although i'm not getting the results that you seem to be getting, i'm still happy with the results to an extent.

• Inter 1 - 2 Juventus
  • Inter 3 - 0 Ast. Tripolis (Europa L)
  • Inter 4 - 0 Cagliari
  • Napoli 3 - 4 Inter
  • Inter 3 - 0 Parma
  • Ast. Tripolis 2 - 2 (Europa L)
  • ACF Fiorentina 6 - 6 Inter

I'll be honest, I put the new tactic in action moments before the Juventus game, so there was absolutely zero time to prepare with the tactic before they got onto the pitch, so we can probably cancel that result out. Previously we had been struggling to score goals, but with this tactic they seem to do it with ease. Looking at the results however, you can see that we seem to struggle a lot in away games and concede obscene amounts of goals (see the Fiorentina result).

I'm going to continue using this tactic and posting my results because I enjoy watching the football, but any help with the Away Match situation would be appreciated.

Thanks for trying mate, i'm already working on that problem, and i'm getting good results! In a few days i'll upload a new version!

Cheers!

I've just tried something after yet again messing up in an away match. I replayed the match again just to make sure it was the tactic and we lost both teams, so on the third retry I changed the Style to Rigid and the Strategy to Control. Watching all three games, the first two with the un-tweaked version showed moments of brilliance which you see throughout the Home games, but a lot (and I mean a lot) of mistakes at the back and we just get trampled at times. With the tweaked version, we still see moments of brilliance, although not as much, but the team actually plays as a team and controls the match without giving much away! We lost the first two games (2-1) and (5-4), but won the third game (2-0) and totally dominated the third match which i've never seen before.

I wont get my hopes up, but maybe this is the way forward in away games, i'll keep you updated.

I've just tried something after yet again messing up in an away match. I replayed the match again just to make sure it was the tactic and we lost both teams, so on the third retry I changed the Style to Rigid and the Strategy to Control. Watching all three games, the first two with the un-tweaked version showed moments of brilliance which you see throughout the Home games, but a lot (and I mean a lot) of mistakes at the back and we just get trampled at times. With the tweaked version, we still see moments of brilliance, although not as much, but the team actually plays as a team and controls the match without giving much away! We lost the first two games (2-1) and (5-4), but won the third game (2-0) and totally dominated the third match which i've never seen before.

I wont get my hopes up, but maybe this is the way forward in away games, i'll keep you updated.

It's a way of see it, but i really don't want to change the strategy. I'm working to improve the defence in other ways and as you can see below it's working

tsv1860mnchenjogosprogr.png

I'm taking o lot less goals, specially away home :)

My last result against my " Muse"

22640811.png

It's a home game , but they only had 6 shoots and only 1 on target, and i have more possession! And my team compared with their is a lot weaker

I'm working on that, i'm deleveloping a new version of this tactic, trying to balance the team to maker strong away from home just the away she is at home!

Can you show me your calendar with your games already played!

Cheers

Sorry for late reply here's my game so far. Most of the draws and loses have been when I have rotated the team, the Forest game I lost on purpose so thats no biggie.

Chelsea_Fixtures_Schedule_2.png

Chelsea_Fixtures_Schedule_3.png

Sorry for late reply here's my game so far. Most of the draws and loses have been when I have rotated the team, the Forest game I lost on purpose so thats no biggie.

Hmm ok, still you should be on 1º place with that results i think!

But as you see above on the SS that i post i'm having good results with a new version of my tactic. In a few day i ill upload her :)

Archived