(FM 13) 4-3-3 Kun^^ Barcelona style

been using this tactic for a couple seasons now always updating to the latest patches. safe to say the season just finished was the best i've ever had in fm thanks to this tactic.

league_zps568282c0.jpg

i only lost one game the entire season, but that was just a champions league second leg of a tie i'd already won. also drew two games i think. the rest were won.

as you can see i dont have an amazing team. just one or two big name signings over the seasons and a couple good regens coming through.

team_zps4e0dede5.jpg

I find that no matter what tactic you're using the biggest factors are keeping players moral high and saying the right thing in team talks. also having decent back up players so you can constantly rotate your best players and keep them fresh. never used opposition instructions before.

might start a new game now with the updated database, reached the peak with this one ;)

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nice results techn... did u make any tweaks? any changes?

i hope kun will relase new tactic....

no changes at all. I'm still using the tactic with a new save i started with new york red bulls. wanted to try MLS as its much more difficult. not going too bad, i'm in the top two even though i messed up my squad registrations

been using this tactic for a couple seasons now always updating to the latest patches. safe to say the season just finished was the best i've ever had in fm thanks to this tactic.

league_zps568282c0.jpg

i only lost one game the entire season, but that was just a champions league second leg of a tie i'd already won. also drew two games i think. the rest were won.

as you can see i dont have an amazing team. just one or two big name signings over the seasons and a couple good regens coming through.

team_zps4e0dede5.jpg

I find that no matter what tactic you're using the biggest factors are keeping players moral high and saying the right thing in team talks. also having decent back up players so you can constantly rotate your best players and keep them fresh. never used opposition instructions before.

might start a new game now with the updated database, reached the peak with this one ;)

What about your results in the first couple of season. I'm testing the tactic at the moment. Won the first three matches. Now I'm without a win in 7 games

league_zps568282c0.jpg

team_zps4e0dede5.jpg

What about your results in the first couple of season. I'm testing the tactic at the moment. Won the first three matches. Now I'm without a win in 7 games

always won the league with utd, and a couple champions leagues too. though i did lose a final once.

my first year using this with new york i won the eastern conference but lost the final. vastly built up my squad for next season, hopefully it'll be better.

I find this tactic is vastly better at home then away

im loving this tactic mate, playing as newcastle and sissoko is hammering them in from the attacking mentality midfield role. just a quick question, what kind of strikers have people had the most success with? cisse is doing ok but he certainly isnt a messi. what kind of preferred moves do you train your strikers to have?

im loving this tactic mate, playing as newcastle and sissoko is hammering them in from the attacking mentality midfield role. just a quick question, what kind of strikers have people had the most success with? cisse is doing ok but he certainly isnt a messi. what kind of preferred moves do you train your strikers to have?

I'm 32 games into the season now. ATM I'm 7th in the league. My away form is absolutely disgusting. 11 points from 17 away games. How are you doing away from home?

I'm using Jovetic up front. He's not doing that good either.

I'm 32 games into the season now. ATM I'm 7th in the league. My away form is absolutely disgusting. 11 points from 17 away games. How are you doing away from home?

I'm using Jovetic up front. He's not doing that good either.

im doing immense tbh, my first season finished 5th with this tactic, i actually had dodgy results at home cos my players were suffering from over confidence i think! gouffran was actually the better striker for me in that season, i think because he tries to break the offside trap so when the wingers cut it back across goal he'd be running on to it. sissoko has gets into opposition area and i trained him te get forward whenever possible, he was unstoppable on the far post with debuchy crossing in.

i thought jovetic would be perfect for the job like. i might try doumbia or lacina traoure, somebody a bit more physical

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Hi,

This is a tactic trying to copy Barcelona stlyle, high possession , a lot of goals and game control.

I always try to play beautifull football on my teams!

The tactic look like this!

rcdeportivodelacoruasadd.png

It's a 4-3-3 with a false 9

Short pass, high creativity tactic! Just like Barcelona, a least how i think Barcelona plays :lol:

And this are the results!

deportivovatmadridgeral.png

deportivovathleticgeral.png

deportivovbarcelonagera.png

Against strongest teams like barça and real the possession decreases a litle but is natural because they have better players!

63276036.png

This is the result against a weak team !

deportivovrmadridgeralv.png

Against real! 3-1 win!

deportivovsportinggeral.png

92805176.png

ligabbvavistageralfasesu.png

I finish 3rd but i only start to use this tactic on december, on the first part of the season i was using a similar tactic but is not working 100%!

Some results in others saves!

This is on my pentagon save!

feyenoordvdkievgeralvis.png

And this in other save with dortmund!

76923794.png

Op. Instructions- Ass Manager

Trainning: general training: Attacking ( Intensity medium) / Match preparation: Attacking movement

GK: Aerial ability, reflexes, agility, positioning, one on ones, handling, concentration, composure and decisions etc.

WB: Marking, tackling, positioning, aceleration, pace and dribling

LDC: Marking, tackling, positioning, pace, heading and passing

DMC: Marking, tackling, positioning, team work, work rate, passing, decisions, stamina and strength

AP: Passing, first touch, technique, creativity, decisions, team work , dribling and flair

IF: Dribling, pace, aceleration, passing, finishing , flair , agility, off the ball, first touch, decisions, composure and technique

Trequartista: Passing, first touch, creativity, technique, finishing, composure, agility, antecipation, flair, off the ball, dribling and pace

Team talks!

Ass. Manager before the game starts, and then give a passionate instruction to defence, midfield and atack!

On half-time,

Winning by 1-0 , Calm You can do better!

Winning by 2-0 , Calm You can do better!

Winning by 3 or more, Calm Don't be complecent

Losing, Agressive I expect more!

Draw, Agressive I expect more!

End of Match

Always calm or assertive if your team win. agressive if it lose!

Shouts

Play out of defence!

Work ball into box!

Pitch Size

Normal or Big( Except if it was to big, i never tried on that huge pitches like 110m x 80 or what else) but you can try!

And that's it, give it a try!

Ps: This tactic off corse works better if you have better players, more possession and etc, But as you can see on te SS that i post , i was playing with Deportivo and they don't have money, the players i have are all free acquisition! And the tactic work well!

Ps2: If you don't have any IF , replace the role for Winger

Ps3: 13.2.2

Enjooy the game!

Download

http://www.gamefront.com/files/22878869/4-3-3+kun%5E%5E+v1.3.rar

http://www.4shared.com/rar/KY1Pj8Ar/4-3-3_kun_v13.html#

http://www.mediafire.com/?zh8adtsvluzcslz

Hi there

Where is the new version? Still playing FM 13.

Thx

Archived