The Commentators Curse: Volume 1 – The Battle of the ‘stans’ (Holiday / Sign Up

Week ending Sunday 19th August 2007

Ali Obeid has joined Notts Forest on loan for 5 months.

Tomaldinho joins Frosinone on a seasons long loan. He is relishing the prospect of 1st team football.

World Rankings - August 2007

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre">

Kyrgyzstan - 122nd Down 2 places

Turkmenistan - 144th Down 1 place

</pre>

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Player Cam Match Report

Weds 22nd Aug: Watford (20th) v (13th) Aston Villa - league match

After the shambles of the last match, the Watford manager has seen sense and Elfdog is starting the match.

Elfdog sees the ball go into the back of his net twice within 20 minutes. Fortunately both times it is ruled out for offside.

Elfdog superbly tips over a Petrov header. Unfortunately from the resulting corner Villa take the lead as Petrov makes sure this time round. 0-1.

42 minutes gone and Watford equalise as a long ball is met by Bouazza who takes it round the keeper and finishes.

HT: Watford 1 v 1 Aston Villa

Half Time Stats

Good 1st half by Elfdog.

Great save from a header by Elfdog after 59 minutes. Yet again though, he is let down by slack marking from the resultant corner and McCann heads Villa back in front. 1-2.

Maloney gets a 3rd for Villa just 3 minutes later.

King grabs one back for Watford with 16 minutes to go. 2-3.

At the other end, Craig Gordon is in fine form for Villa, 3 times denying Watford an equaliser in the last 10 minutes.

FT: Watford 2 v 3 Aston Villa

Full Time Watford Stats

Solid display by Elfdog, but you feel that Watford are going to concede a lot of goals this season, mianly due to their porus defence.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Lyon have also declared an interest in Alan.

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sounds good icon14.gif.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Alan has rejected the offer of a new contract from Sevilla, wanting higher bonuses.

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh that's the reason, not that other clubs are sniffing after him! icon_wink.gif

And 'mon Kyrgystan in the World Cup Qualifiers.

It is maybe too much to ask for, but could you possibly post a screenie of the Chelsea squad?

If not I fully understand because I know you do a lot of work with this sign up.

And it's typical that I already have had the player cam opportunity now that Koppers play for Chelsea. icon_frown.gif

Week ending Sunday 26th August 2007

Empoli have signed Roberto Rossini on a season long loan.

Crystal Palace has signed Professor Frink for £925k after he accepted their offer over Vitesse.

Hermandinho has interest from Calgari.

Benj has attracted the attention of Real Madrid.

Freealdinho has concussion and will be out for a couple of days.

Turkus Mendieta has a twisted ankle and will out for one week.

Bayern Munich have beaten Feyenoord 2-1 to win the European Super Cup 2007.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Taunton:

It is maybe too much to ask for, but could you possibly post a screenie of the Chelsea squad?

If not I fully understand because I know you do a lot of work with this sign up.

And it's typical that I already have had the player cam opportunity now that Koppers play for Chelsea. icon_frown.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

As you ask so nicely, I will include it in the Sept 1st post icon_smile.gif

Yeah, unfortunately you are probably going to have to wait a few months but I can consider you again. As everyone starts to play more, its the people who post regularly who will have more chance of having player cam on them. So keep posting regularly and I may squeeze you in at the end of the season if your playing regularly for Chelsea. icon14.gif

Week ending Sunday 2nd September 2007

On the last day of the transfer window, Chelsea accept loan offers from Coventry, Sunderland, Southampton, Portsmouth and Hull for Koppers. He chooses to go to Sunderland in the Championship for 5 months.

George Robson is ruled out of the Olympic qualifiers as he has a damaged foot and will be out for 2-3 weeks.

Kyrgyzstan Games Played Stats

Kyrgyzstan Wages + Values

Turkmenistan Games Played Stats

Turkmenistan Wages + Values

All wanted symbols have been covered I believe in previous posts over the past month or two.

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre">Kyrgyzstan

Highest Valued Player: Azeryk £6m

Highest Salary: Professor Frink £2,400pw

Turkmenistan

Highest Valued Player: Selim Atas £6.5m

Highest Salary: Samaras Taraldo £3,100pw

LARGEST 5 SUMMER TRANSFERS

1. Gabriel Milito Zaragoza Chelsea £20m

2. Miguel Valencia Liverpool £18.5m

3. Tim Cahill Everton Tottenham £17.75m

4. Wesley Sneijder Ajax Real Madrid £15.5m

5. Daniel Alves Sevilla Inter Milan £14m

</pre>

International Fixtures

Just a reminder that both Kyrgyzstan and Turkmenistan have U23s Olympic Qualifying fixtures on the 12th and 19th of Sept against Oman U23s and Iran U23s respectively.

Taunton - Chelsea 1st team squad Yourself and Bridge are in the reserves as you have both been loaned out (Bridge to AC Milan).

Jeffhardy - yes Swinson is a revelation at Everton, starting 6 games for them so far this season

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Chelsea 1st team squad Yourself and Bridge are in the reserves as you have both been loaned out (Bridge to AC Milan). </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thank you very much icon14.gif

After a loan spell under Roy Keane I believe Koppers are ready to fight for a place in the 1 team.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Liverpool Rule---Jehrome:

walcott's wonderkids how do you change names on fmm </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Don't think you can fella, you just have to go to 'set nickname' within the game and change it there.

I don't mind answering your questions but could you try and keep questions to your own thread in the future - doesnt actually have anything to do with mine does it?! icon14.gificon_smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Liverpool Rule---Jehrome:

sorry mate its just i always look at this thread lol like seeing whats going on </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No worries.

I may be opening up a couple of spaces in my sign-up fairly soon (perhaps by the weekend) - mainly due to You'll Never Walk Alone being banned so Stelios is effectively a loan ranger at the moment. Plus there are others who have yet to post since the initial sign up, (I've seen them on this forum yet they haven't posted icon_rolleyes.gif) so keep an eye on this thread and if your keen you might be able to join the revolution icon14.gificon_biggrin.gif

Aw, life in net with no defense in front of you, this should be a great season. If we get better in front of me, this could be a lot of fun.

Great work man, love to see the next update each day.

peace

Played 20 odd games already this season. Seems as though I'm an integral part of the Brommapojka... whatever team.

Only Turkmenistani with a part time contract, on £160 a week and worth the least amount.

Who says quality footballers are only in it for the money?

Player Cam Match Report

Thurs 6th Sept: Everton v Hearts - UEFA 1st Round 1st Leg

The 1st ever European game on player cam. Typical though, Swinson starts everygame so far this season - until now! He's on the bench.

Everton start the brighter in the 1st 20 minutes, but ultimately the 1st half lacks action.

HT: Everton 0 v 0 Hearts

53 minutes gone and McFadden sends through Johnson but he hits the side netting.

OH MY GOD! Andy Johnson has just scored one of the best goals I've ever seen on FM. Picks the ball up just inside his own half, weaves left and right beating 4 men, including 2 on the edge of the 18 yard box. He then fires it low into the corner of the net - what a way to open the scoring. 1-0.

Swinson Intro

Swinson comes on in the 80th minute.

FT: Everton 1 v 0 Hearts

Full Time Player Stats

Quiet game for Swinson but wasn't really given enough time to do anything

Week ending Sunday 9th September 2007

Libertinho is out for 1-2 months with torn ankle ligaments.

Tranmere boss Joe Royle has praised Birkinaldo for his fine form for the club, saying that his recent performances have been nothing short of magical.

U23 Call Ups

Kyrgyzstan and Turkmenistan both call up their 15 fit superkids (George Robson was injured a couple of weeks back). So they are virtually at full strength and hopefully both will progress to the final round - a group stage.

up next, the international games...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Blackcats:

i guess lyon didnt follow up with their interest. Also i what team for zaragoza am i currently in? i think it was the reserves last year. also any first team games/goals ? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Pablo Gonzalez is still wanted by Lyon, they just haven't done anything about it!

You are part of the 1st team squad now, but listed as backup.

You played your first game of the season in the recent UEFA Cup 1st round match at home to Maritimo which Zaragoza won 4-0. You had an absolute stormer, starting and scoring in the 1st minute. You came off after 53 minutes, but only after scoring a 2nd goal and getting an assist. You somehow only got an 8 rating for it though.

Kyrgyzstan U23s v Oman U23s

Weds 12th Sept: Olympic Games Asian Qualifying 2nd Round 1st Leg

Pre Match

10 superkids start, with Elfdog, Alan, Freealdinho, Al-Dahash + Halali on the bench. Capatin is the one non-superkid.

Within a minute Kyrgyzstan have had 2 shots on goal, looking promising.

8 minutes gone, poor clearance by the keeper falls to Bill 25 yards out who takes it in closer before dispatching it into the net. 1-0.

2 minutes later, a short corner by Taphouse to Bartinho, who skips past his marker before unleashing fuery on the ball and into the net it goes. 2-0 and looking easy dare I say it.

Several more pot shots in the first 15 minutes.

Oh dear, a new landmark - the first superkid to be sent off is Benj who took a swing and a miss at the ball, then went back for seconds to hack down the striker.

21st minute, who needs 11 men?! - Azeryk with a neat turn and finish. 3-0

Oman can barely touch the ball. Prof Frink plays a long ball through the middle, Bartinho latches on, runs clear and finishes. 4-0.

HT: Kyrgyzstan U23s 4 v 0 Oman U23s

Half Time

Halali comes on for Bill at halftime and becomes Captain. Lawrenson opts for an

odd 4-1-1-2-1 formation with the 2 playing narrow.

Not much happens in the second half as Kyrgyzstan sit back and Oman realise they're cr*p and can't do nowt about it.

80th minute and Alan + Freealdinho come on, Alan taking over the Captains armband. Off goes Azeryk and the one non-superkid.

Freekick on the rightflank by Davo, the Oman defender has the first touch ability of a 2 month old and Freealdinho takes great delight in smashing the loose ball into the net in the 82nd minute.

FT: Kyrgyzstan U23s 5 v 0 Oman U23s

Match Stats

Player Stats

MOM was award to El Loco Bartinho and well deserved, a cracking performance from him - especially that 1st goal.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Walcott's Wonderkids:

Week ending Sunday 9th September 2007

Libertinho is out for 1-2 months with torn ankle ligaments. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Can't afford to be injured, need to be fit for our "supposedly" promotion challenge back into the Swedish top flight.

And I'll miss the Under23's match icon_frown.gif

Iran U23s v Turkmenistan U23s

Weds 12th Sept: Olympic Games Asian Qualifying 2nd Round 1st Leg

Pre Match

David Pleat selects 11 superkids to start, with De Santiago, Dumats, Swinson + Stelios on the bench. Captain is Atas.

4 minutes in and Gonzalez flicks the ball out to the left wing where it is collected by Chaoconov, who then crosses the ball for Atas to head home. 1-0.

Gonzalez puts the ball in the net 2 minutes later but he is correctly deemed offside.

Iran don't look like pushovers and hit a couple of shots over the bar.

They were looking dangerous and it came, a ball over the top and the Iranian striker beat Maldinov to the ball, sliding it under him to equalise. The 1st goal the U23s have conceded in 5 games.

HT: Iran U23s 1 v 1 Turkmenistan U23s

Half Time Stats

A fair reflection on the half.

Ali Obeid comes off at halftime to be replaced by Swinson who takes over as Captain.

Maldinov tips over a fine shot from Iran in the 47th minute.

Tomaldinho's free kick, central from 20 yards goes high and wide.

Swinson has a good shot from close range saved well by the Iranian keeper.

Stelios replaces Rossini in the 66th minute.

Good tackle by Taraldo after Iran had managed to bundle through 2 tackles in the Turkmenistan half.

Gonzalez is subbed in the 77th minute.

Iran's keeper almost scores an own goal as he bends down to pick up the ball it ricochetes off him, onto the post, which he then gathers at a second attempt.

FT: Iran U23s 1 v 1 Turkmenistan U23s

Match Stats

Player Stats

Although the stats say that Turkmenistan had far more shots, so few of them were on target that they can hardly complain at the scoreline. Iran are dangerous opponents and this tie is far from over (I believe away goals do count), although if you ignore the raised expectations a 1-1 draw away from home is not a bad result.

The 2nd legs will have to come tomorrow icon14.gif

4 goals from 6 games for Swansea and finally got my international goal that I'd been looking for despite only playing the last 10 mins.

There is still a WNT beside my name, I would assume that Newcastle and Liverpool are still interested- anyone else?

With all these goals I'm scoring I must be a prime candidate for the next Player Cam icon_wink.gif

kutgw WW icon14.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> Captain is Atas. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

and a goal for u-23. alright! but no games for atletico. high value says there is future. c'mon.

Player Cam Match Report

Sat 15th Sept: Man City (7th) v (2nd) Everton - league match

Swinson must be highly thought of at Everton as he has flown back from Iran especially for this game before flying out to Turkmenistan for the 2nd leg. As a consolation for the travelling, he starts the game at right mid.

Man City take the lead after 10 minutes. 0-1.

A couple of half chances for either side throughout the half, but Swinson has remained quiet.

Just as the half was about to end, Man City win a corner from where they score a 2nd goal.

HT: Man City 2 v 0 Everton

Half Time Stats

Howard makes a good save for Everton diving to his right.

Swinson is subbed off after 74 minutes.

Everton have a goal ruled out for a foul in the last few minutes.

FT: Man City 2 v 0 Everton

Full Time Everton Stats

A solid if unspectacular game for Swinson (probably had his mind more on the Turkmenistan 2nd leg this Wednesday!).

Week ending Sunday 16th September 2007

Turkus Mendieta is out of the 2nd leg with a fractured wrist. He will be out for around a month.

Elfdog is also ruled out of the 2nd leg of the qualifiers, out for 2-4 weeks with a damaged shoulder.

World Rankings for September have been announced:

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre">Kyrgyzstan - 129th Down 7 places

Turkmenistan - 144th Stayed still

</pre>

Oman U23s (0) v (5) Kyrgyzstan U23s

Weds 19th Sept: Olympic Games Asian Qualifying 2nd Round 2nd Leg

Pre Match

Mark Lawrenson decides to start only 9 of the superkids, with Alan + Halali on the bench and Freealdinho + Al-Dahash not even included in the match day squad. Captain is one of the 2 non-superkids.

Kyrgyzstan hit the bar through one of the 2 non-superkids with 10 minutes gone.

Birkinaldo comes up for a freekick and flicks a header just over the bar.

Fairly quiet 1st half, only 1 shot on target from either team.

HT: Oman U23s 0 v 0 Kyrgyzstan U23s

Half Time Stats

The 2 non-superkids are subbed off at half time. Halali is one of the replacements. They switch to their now familar 4-2-1-2-1 system.

Bill is subbed after 60 minutes.

Azeryk tries to lob the keeper but the ball falls just wide.

Ryan hits the bar from 12 yards out, should probably have hit the target.

Game quietly comes to an end, Kyrgyzstan the only team of the 2 who tried to get anything out of it - but it doesn't really matter.

FT: Oman U23s 0 v 0 Kyrgyzstan U23s

Match Stats

Player Stats

MOM goes to Taphouse, who was delivering good quality balls from the set plays.

Kyrgyzstan win 5-0 on agg. and qualify for the 3rd Round.

Turkmenistan U23s (1) v (1) Iran U23s

Weds 19th Sept: Olympic Games Asian Qualifying 2nd Round 2nd Leg

Pre Match

10 of the superkids start, with De Santiago, Ali Obeid, Dumats + Stelios on the bench. Captain is the one non-superkid.

Atas has an early shot but smouthered well by the Iranian keeper.

9 minutes in and Gonzalez gets an important goal, coming in off the left and placing it in the bottom right hand corner. 1-0.

But Iran are not going to fold like other teams and in the 20th minute a neat one-two lets in their forward who finishes well. 1-1 and game on.

Atas forces a corner for Turkmenistan on the left, Swinson swings it in, Iran could only head it vertically and Atas bicycle kicks the looping ball into the net. 2-1, 40 minutes gone.

Chaoconov down the left feeds Atas, who cuts inside and passes it to Gonzalez, who jinks passed his man and finishes well. 3-1 and the game is starting to head in Turkmenistan's direction.

HT: Turkmenistan U23s 3 v 1 Iran U23s

Half Time Stats

A cracking 1st half to watch, but Iran are not completely out of this yet.

Tomaldinho plays a cheeky short freekick to Taraldo, who has a shot at goal and in it goes. 4-1 and job done surely.

Iran have a couple of half chances that go over the bar.

70 minutes gone and Rossini + Gonzalez come on, replaced by Stelios + Ali Obeid.

Tomaldinho comes off after 78 minutes.

Chaoconov takes a free kick with a couple of minutes to go, keeper saves well.

FT: Turkmenistan U23s 4 v 1 Iran U23s

Match Stats

Player Stats

MOM goes to 2 goal hero Gonzalez.

Turkmenistan U23s win 5-2 on agg. and qualify for the 3rd Round.

With both teams looking formidable at home, both teams have a real chance of qualifying for the Olympics - unless of course they are drawn in the same group for the 3rd round.

Player Cam Match Report

Sat 22nd Sept: Everton (9th) v (2nd) Tottenham - league match

Swinson starts at right mid for Everton.

Spurs have the best of the opening exchanges but no goals after 20 minutes.

Swinson wins the header from a Spurs goal kick, which feeds O'Neil, then Johnson who unselfishly passes to Beattie who taps into an open goal. 1-0.

Spurs equalise a minute later as that man Berbatov (who destroyed Elfdog and Watford last month) finishes neatly. 1-1.

37 minutes gone and Paul Robinson has a howler for Spurs letting a cross-cum-shot from Andy Johnson from near the touchline goes in. 2-1.

HT: Everton 2 v 1 Tottenham

Half Time Stats

2 minutes into the 2nd half and Swinson makes an interception on the half way line and races clear. As defenders come across to him he is forced slightly wide but puts in a good cross that Beattie is on hand to finish. 3-1.

O'Neil freekick for Everton goes over the bar.

Howard saves well from Lennon at the back post.

Swinson is taken off after 74 minutes.

O'Neil is put through after 78 minutes and finishes into the far corner to make it a rout. 4-1.

There's still time for Defoe to grab one back with 6 minutes to go. 4-2.

Just to make sure, James Vaughan rounds Robinson at the end of normal time to make it five for Everton.

FT: Everton 5 v 2 Tottenham

Full Time Everton Stats

Fantastic game to watch and Swinson did himself no harm in that game, getting an 8 rating.

Next up, the weekly news with the Olympic Games Qualifying groups...

Week ending 23rd September 2007

Qingdao's manager has praised the recent form of Zuvzonamin Lui.

Prof Frink is out for a week with a stubbed toe.

Olympic Games Asian Qualifying 3rd Round

Everybody plays each other home and away between Feb - May 2008, top team qualifies for the Olympics:

Group A Group B Group C

Kyrgyzstan U23s (129th) Turkmenistan U23s (144th) Australia U23s (34th)

South Korea U23s (18th) Iraq U23s (85th) Bahrain U23s (42nd)

UAE U23s (88th) Qatar U23s (57th) India U23s (121st)

Uzbekistan U23s (52nd) Saudi Arabia U23s (33rd) North Korea U23s (111th)

* World rankings of the country's first team in brackets.

</pre>

Kyrgysztan probably have the toughest group, but Turkmenistan's isn't too easy with Saudi Arabia in it. Home form will be crucial in these games.

Iraq, Qatar and Saudi Arabia. Hmmmm.

Not quite a piece of cake, but not impossible, I think.

Home form will indeed be crucial. Pretty much need 9 points from those. Then hopefully pick up a few extra points in Iraq, or maybe even in Qatar, and hope SA loses points here and there.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Prof Frink is out for a week with a stubbed toe.

Olympic Games Asian Qualifying 3rd Round

Everybody plays each other home and away between Feb - May 2008, top team qualifies for the Olympics:

Group A Group B Group C

Kyrgyzstan U23s (129th) Turkmenistan U23s (144th) Australia U23s (34th)

South Korea U23s (18th) Iraq U23s (85th) Bahrain U23s (42nd)

UAE U23s (88th) Qatar U23s (57th) India U23s (121st)

Uzbekistan U23s (52nd) Saudi Arabia U23s (33rd) North Korea U23s (111th)

* World rankings of the country's first team in brackets.

</pre>

Kyrgysztan probably have the toughest group, but Turkmenistan's isn't too easy with Saudi Arabia in it. Home form will be crucial in these games. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Bah, petty injury, I could play with that.

Difficult groups

OK folks, time for the financial stats from yours truly.

£147.000 Samaras Taraldo

£94.850 Professor Frink

£94.000 Alvaro De Santiago

£83.250 Freealdinho

£71.600 George Robson

£65.150 Zuvzonamin Lui

£54.000 Pablo Gonzalez

£52.400 Jacariah Birkinaldo

£52.150 Fabiov Maldinov

£47.250 Ghoolbi Dumats

£46.400 Humphrey Koppers

£46.050 Turkus Mendieta

£45.500 Alan

£44.750 Abullah Mohammed Ali Obeid

£44.200 Ulfinos Chaoconov

£44.200 Salman Al-Dahash

£44.200 Sam Taphouse

£43.800 Roberto Rossini

£43.650 Selim Atas

£43.650 Bill

£42.900 Stelios

£42.900 Benj

£41.050 Azeryk

£40.500 Davo

£39.950 Hermandinho

£36.700 Luke Swinson

£30.780 Tomaldinho

£19.930 Ryan

£13.550 El Loco Bartinho

£13.420 Elfdog

£8.320 Libertinho

£6.290 Habib Halali

</pre>

Total earnings are still too close to each other to draw conclusions, but the early 1000+ quid earners are quickly jumping out of above the rest.

Not visible here, but in my Excel sheet: Luke Swinson is the first player to take a pay cut! He started out with 450 quid a week, went up to 600 and now back down to a mere 400 quid weekly.

Player Cam Match Report

Thurs 27th Sept: Hearts (0) v (1) Everton - UEFA Cup 1st Round 2nd Leg

Swinson starts for Everton on the right wing.

Beattie gets the vital away goal for Everton early doors after a good move down the left wing by Everton.

Hearts equalise after 26 minutes from an indirect freekick.

Swinson picks up a yellow card.

2 shots in the whole of the 1st half and 2 goals!!

HT: Hearts 1 v 1 Everton

Half Time Stats

Well that was wierd, Lescott went up to challenge for the ball just outside his own area - gets the top of his head to the ball and it floats into the top corner of his own net. A headed own goal from 20+ yards, 2-1 Hearts icon_biggrin.gif

Swinson gets subbed off after 56 minutes.

Everton equalise after Svento rounds the keeper. 2-2.

Everton win a penalty with 10 minutes to go, but Johnson's penalty is saved.

FT: Hearts 2 v 2 Everton

Full Time Everton Stats

Not one of Swinson's best games this season, but I'm sure its just a blip.

Everton win 3-2 on agg.

Thats the last update for today folks, got a cricket match later this afternoon. Hopefully might be able to do some updates tomorrow, though I have a cricket match then as well - if not, updates a plenty on Friday icon14.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Walcott's Wonderkids:

Evening all, I'm back from my cricketing escapades, expect some updates in a bit icon14.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Looking forward to it icon14.gif

Archived