Welcome to the Dragon's Den

i don't have sugar daddy either... as for myself, i don't mind too much regarding it. i knew when i didn't have it what the consequences would be. i take it we're talking stupid money....

We're talking about £20m in the bank for the person who should have a loan...up to you guys really. If you want to just leave it and we can restart or adjust it next time if it gets out of hand?

I'd have made it a more expensive option if I'd really known the results.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would say to get it started take it off everyone and just give them the extra 5 mil to play with in the bank.

Would be better that way. Unless of course you want to leave whoever did the best app to have a sugar daddy (Which could be you of course dragon)

If we do have to change it though let me know and i will think of where best to invest the money.

If sugar daddy is being taken away, then for Arbroath, I would like these changes

Managers CA and PA both increased from 100 to 125 - A cost of $500,000

Chairmans CA and PA both increased from 120 to 160 - A cost of $1million

Stadium and avreage attendance increased from 7,50 to 8,500 - A cost of $1.5million

The additional $2million will go in the bank balance.

Right; have set this up but there's a couple of obvious problems.

First, Nep: it doesn't like you having quite so much cash. I tried reducing it to £10m and that worked. As such I can leave it as is (with original decisions but £10m cash), or you can make some minor amendments if you want.

Firstly, can I ask why it wont allow me to have that much money. (At a guess, is it due to the club reputation?)

Secondly, I've taken the £3,250,000 over and invested it in my stadium, which is now a 13,250 instead of a 10,000 seater.

:thup:

Firstly, can I ask why it wont allow me to have that much money. (At a guess, is it due to the club reputation?)

Secondly, I've taken the £3,250,000 over and invested it in my stadium, which is now a 13,250 instead of a 10,000 seater.

:thup:

Sure you can ask, but I've no idea. Maybe linked to rep or something, possibly some limits are in place to try and prevent data errors.

I think the overall consensus is to scrap the sugar daddy status, if everyone else who selected it could reply with their changes that would be good.

If sugar daddy is being taken out, could i just remove this from my loan. That would make me £5mill over, and make a loan of £10m.

Will do. Hopefully it likes that level of loan, or we may need another rethink.

Would I be able to have the extra 5M from not having a sugardaddy in the bank?

Hmmm. You might have the same issue as Nep here. It didn't like much more than $10m in the bank for his club. I you can think of anything else let me know, otherwise I'll just make it the max possible.

If sugar daddy is being taken away, then for Arbroath, I would like these changes

Managers CA and PA both increased from 100 to 125 - A cost of $500,000

Chairmans CA and PA both increased from 120 to 160 - A cost of $1million

Stadium and avreage attendance increased from 7,50 to 8,500 - A cost of $1.5million

The additional $2million will go in the bank balance.

Okies

I plan to increase my stadium by another 3,500 and fans by 3,000, at a cost of $5m.

Sorry had bit of a drama this afternoon.

Can It 2.5mil be in the bank.

+100 Club reputation = £500,000

+ 1000 Seats = 1 Mil

+ 1000 Average Attendance = 500,000

+ 1 Youth Facilities = £250,000

+ 1 Training Facilities = £250,000

£2.5Mil+£0.5Mil+£1Mil+£0.5Mil+£0.25Mil+£0.25Mil= £5 Mil

So Club reputation now 3,100

Seats in stadium are now 9,000

Average attendance is now 8,500

Youth Facilities now at 11/20

Training Facilities now at 2/20 We bought a second hand exercise bike, a treadmill, some dumbells, and a subscription to Four Four Two Magazine, and a medium size shack to keep them in, we even managed laminate flooring and a poster of Sir Alf Ramsay.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived