[FM2013] MRT90's Brazilian Real Football Pyramid

Cruzeiro-Botafogo-Foto-Gil-Leonardi_LANIMA20120906_0009_1-600x356.jpg

MRT90 Brasil Real 13.1

Professional competitions included:

- Brazilian Series A, B, C and D

- Brazilian State First Divisions

- Brazilian State Second Divisions (Minas Gerais, Rio de Janeiro and São Paulo only)

- Brazilian Cup

Download: https://www.box.com/s/o0cmdu49q5fcym5x0apf

Changes:

13.0 -> Série D with real rules; Northeastern Cup removed due to a lot of games for so little available dates...

13.1 -> MG and SP State Second Divisions with real rules; teams and divisions updated for 2013 competitions

Grande MRT90, como cada ano! Do you think it'll be possible to somewhat improve the structure of Serie D and the Northeast cup with the advanced editor? At each MRT90 mod version I have the doubt to start now a long-game or wait until the next mod version. :p

MRT90 can you advise me on how I can create regional state cups like Copa FGF etc?

I can get all the dates and info from Wikipedia but I want to make them so that Inter/Gremio don't play their strongest teams. Once I created one I can just duplicate the competition for RJ, SP, MG....

Thanks.

Grande MRT90, como cada ano! Do you think it'll be possible to somewhat improve the structure of Serie D and the Northeast cup with the advanced editor? At each MRT90 mod version I have the doubt to start now a long-game or wait until the next mod version. :p

Unfortunately there will be no advanced editor release for this FM version. Because of that the league system will not be so real as previous releases

MRT90 can you advise me on how I can create regional state cups like Copa FGF etc?

I can get all the dates and info from Wikipedia but I want to make them so that Inter/Gremio don't play their strongest teams. Once I created one I can just duplicate the competition for RJ, SP, MG....

Thanks.

Well, you can get B/reserve teams from this State division. But the participating teams will be completely random.

Unfortunately there will be no advanced editor release for this FM version. Because of that the league system will not be so real as previous releases

Too bad. Anyway, do yo plan or is possible to add some more content including more state cups for instance, even if the segundonas are not possible?

• 2 weeks later...
Great DB, just one question though. I've completed a regional season with a Serie D team, now the Serie D season is coming up and I've noticed that one of the rules states that I can't have more than 3 over 23 players in my squad? Surely that can't be right?

This is an editor bug that I've been told SI is already aware of.

Thanks.

with a bit of trial and error you will be able to find a rep for the cup that mean that the top teams don't take it seriously, or at least i managed to do that on a Sammarinese database that allowed the CS clubs to field a full strength side and San Marino Calcio to field a rotated squad.

Thanks Mrt90. I'm about to start a new career game and will use your update as I did on FM12. Do you feel its ready for a longterm game or do you expect to update even more soon?

Wait until December 2nd, when a new version will be released

I love this update, is there any chance you can upload a version with the season that runs August-June inline with the English Season?? or will this cause problems?? if not not to worry i'll just have to stick with taking over in June, about 10 games gone at the start of my seasons....

I love this update, is there any chance you can upload a version with the season that runs August-June inline with the English Season?? or will this cause problems?? if not not to worry i'll just have to stick with taking over in June, about 10 games gone at the start of my seasons....

No plans for that

• 4 weeks later...
I tired starting with a team in Serie D named Oratorio. Only problem was I only had one real player, and all the others where those that you can sign when you don't have enough players. How can I fix this?

They only have one player in the database. You can either use the editor to add the players yourself or choose "add players to playable teams" when starting a new game and the game will generate a bunch for you.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
They only have one player in the database. You can either use the editor to add the players yourself or choose "add players to playable teams" when starting a new game and the game will generate a bunch for you.
i started with Comercial (PI) and they had ZERO players! I simply signed as many free agents I could (and there were many good quality ones available).

• 1 month later...

Archived