CSE Euro 2012 - Sign Up

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Maybe a daft question, but we are picking our squads from the original upload? Reason I am asking is if a new one is uploaded then everyone will see our super, uber, tactics :-)
Yes I know I thought about this. But what I might do is save the game and remove all managers then save again so no one sees any tactics!

Maybe a daft question, but we are picking our squads from the original upload? Reason I am asking is if a new one is uploaded then everyone will see our super, uber, tactics :-)

Surely in the real world the scouting of the opposition would give you an Idea of the tactics, also we cant change the tactics submitted until the next game so there wouldn't be an advantage. Unless people have manage to make serious game-breaking tactics that they dont want to share

Yes I know I thought about this. But what I might do is save the game and remove all managers then save again so no one sees any tactics!

Unfortunately Stothy even removing the managers will still leave the tactics in the archive section of the tactics

Surely in the real world the scouting of the opposition would give you an Idea of the tactics, also we cant change the tactics submitted until the next game so there wouldn't be an advantage. Unless people have manage to make serious game-breaking tactics that they dont want to share

Someone may steal someone elses tactics for matches beyond the first one though.

I would suggest an easy and fair way round it is we pick our squads from the original database sent to us. Send a squad with a number of back up players for positions in case the 1st choice picks are injured. That way no one sees our tactics and jobs a good un. Bosh, game on!!!!!!!

If anyone reallly wants to spend the time and effort to pour over everyone else's tactics for this, well then, go right ahead. I don't care. (not that anyone would want to steal my crap tactics anyway). In real life, most coaches have a pretty good idea of what tactics their opponents will be using on match day anyway and it's easy enough to scout out teams before hand. I'd rather just say "Ok, don't do this" than make stothy waste time with it.

If anyone reallly wants to spend the time and effort to pour over everyone else's tactics for this, well then, go right ahead. I don't care. (not that anyone would want to steal my crap tactics anyway). In real life, most coaches have a pretty good idea of what tactics their opponents will be using on match day anyway and it's easy enough to scout out teams before hand. I'd rather just say "Ok, don't do this" than make stothy waste time with it.

I agree with you, I'm sticking with the same tactic all the way through, even if I get beat 5-0 in every game

You have to pick a provisional 28 man squad anyway and then cut 5. It is unlikely that 5 would be unavailable so we could pick 28 man squads now and stothy could remove 5 of our choice including injured ones.

Edit - If anyone steals my tactic then good luck to them. To be honest I was going to leave it at the default but changed for Mario Ballotelli (I like the lad and am determined to play him). I have never played against a human tactic before and wouldn't know where to start.

It a 30 man squad to start isnt it? To be honest im ready with my squad, im Greece, not a lot to choose from.

Im more than happy to pick from the original database, picking my 23 then 7 players to come in if injuries are around.

timeout-the-north-american-guide-to-uefa-euro-2012-week-22_616.jpg

CSE EURO CUP FINAL: PREVIEW SHOW

Code:

[b]GROUP | TEAMS IN GROUP[/b]
[b]------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/b]
 A   | Ukraine, Croatia, France, Denmark
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 B   | Ireland, Russia, Italy, Poland
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 C   | Sweden, Germany, Holland, Greece
 D   | Spain, Czech-Republic, Portugal, England

Group A France may see this as a let off but this is a major competition so anyone is a difficult opponent. Croatia, Denmark and Ukraine all have players that could cause France some problems, I would not put my money on one of these teams to win the group it is just so tight.

Group B Italy will go in expecting to walk this group but we all know the force Russia has upfront. Ireland should be written off but there could be a surprise or two coming from them. And not forgetting host nation Poland who are also a handful.

Group C is wide-open after Germany’s manager failed to turn up to any training sessions. Sweden and Holland are both top sides with world class forwards. Greece have caused an upset or two as well.

Group D is the Group of death any major tournament needs. Reigning champions Spain, the infuriating England who fail to impress most of the time, Portugal the home of Cristiano Ronaldo and Czech-Republic, the country that has never failed to qualify. All possible winners of this competition, we know we will lose at least 2 major contenders in this group.

So there you have it. The groups and managers are ready, and now we have our build up to the biggest competition since the last CSE major competition!

really sorry mate, just been to busy. I will be more active in future
It's OK, you will have the option to send me a tactic at the same time as your squad selection. New thread should be up soon! I am now at the squad selection date. I will do a list of major injuries.

Group D looks exciting and if you can't beat the top sides, you don't deserve to go through, so for England this is our chance to prove we deserve something! Hopefully the new exciting style of football that is a mixture of Tiki-Taka and Attacking Football will prove it's worth and put England back in the mix with the best teams in the world!

Good luck to everyone else!

What is cut off for squad as I have just landed in Dubai.

Will try and get it to you asap.

I am possibly looking at Thursday/Friday time. Please use the new thread as well now please mate! Have a good time.

Archived