Third Time Lucky - Starting Where I Should Have

AcidBurn

vector-kaizer-chiefs-logo.png

kaizertransf.jpg

I tried and failed to sign a number of South African players from other teams in South Africa looks like I will need to build up the clubs reputation before I can sign decent players from my rivals. We had to money but no one to spend it on, I decided if I could get some quick players in I would be okay especially if those players were up front. First I went for Albert Majola a young South African LB on a free transfer, then I bought another South African in Tshepo Mazibuko a young DM/CM for £750,000 from fellow South African team Bloem Celtic. Now comes the spending with £1.6 million on Ladi Uzoma a very quick Nigerian AMR/ST and another quick Nigerian to play as my lone striker £1.2 million signing Michael Daniel.

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

kaizersap.jpg

kaizerfix.jpg

Everything seems relatively easy at the moment, the fans moaned about Michael Daniel not being worth the money I will admit I overpaid for him but he is scoring and that's all that matters. Sundowns were top until we beat them quite easily as well at their place to steal top place. No one else really put up a fight, Tuks were good against us in the first match and I thought I might have made the wrong move but that wasn't a reflection of our true form. Hoping to keep morale up and keep winning because I think Sundowns will keep putting points on the board.

I predict a riot, over them having such a great manager grace their presence.

Haha, could be a riot soon I declared interest in the Santos job to see what would happen and upset the fans.

Interesting move. One which I am looking forward to reading about.

Thanks, never managed in South Africa before and need a club to win the African Champions League with so thought why not.

Good luck in SA, great start!
Good Luck, should be fun in south Africa.

Cheers lads.

Moaning over Daniel and he's scored in all matches. There should be a press option to tell fans to go shove it ;)

I really wish that was in the game.

vector-kaizer-chiefs-logo.png

kcleague.jpg

kaizerfix.jpg

Things still going well for us in the league although a bit strange losing to SuperSport Utd at home then travelling to Orlando Pirates and beating them 4-0. Starting to concede a few more goals than we did at the start of the season but still scoring a few goals. It's going to be a tight finish so we need to keep going and hope we don't slip up and Orlando do.

[video=youtube;zmY5QySdIow]

Thought this was worth posting because I don't think I have ever seen a hat trick of free kicks in one game let alone in a top of the table clash.

First Cup Win At Kaizer Chiefs

kccup.jpg

Started with a convincing win in the first round of the South African Knock Out Cup over Tuks 4-1, then we played poorly but managed to snatch a win on penalties(some of the worst I have ever seen on FM) Then we faced Black Leopards and came away with an undeserved 3-2 win after extra time. The final was reasonably easy with a 3-1 win over Ajax CT.

Every day they love you less and less.

Haha, hopefully they will love me again if I can win more than the minor cup.

Probably continue having a go with the Chiefs.
Not a bad move. I guess it depends on whether you want to try your hand in the African CL or not...

I will be staying, I was just struggling to get into the save at Kaizer Chiefs but the trashing of our rivals has inspired me to carry on.

Good Luck mate, always nice to see someone doing something different!

Cheers dude.

• 2 weeks later...

I just cannot get into this save any more keep finding myself wishing I had not left Crewe. I have an older save and have gone back to being Crewe manager so I may open a new thread or go back in time on this one. Would anyone be interested in reading if I went back to Crewe? Everything was set there, a good bunch of youngsters with a few more on the way, a new stadium coming, legendary status. I only left because I was thinking of achieving my goal of winning every continental trophy but I should have just kept doing what I was enjoying.

Archived