Peoples best free transfer

That is very impressive Graham :) Surprised you kept him after 2 low scoring seasons in the PL though. You did well to keep the faith.

He has never really scored in the premier league as he did in the lower league's.. Most of them two seasons I did play him on the wing as cover for my RW... he is a handful to manage too always getting yellow cards and sent off and is a bit injury prone at times, but i owe him as he did get me into the premier league with some very good performance's. i have another LM i got for free in league 1 who still plays a role at my club :)

I have 18 scouts out here, there and everywhere who only look for players aged 25 or under. By filtering what they find, I can find a lot of good expiring players so I don't miss them.

Do you have all 18 scouts, scouting for free transfers or do you set different conditions.

But can you make your scouts find the best players on free transfers. I hjave tried to filter playera on free transfers on player search but i never seems to get quality players. How can you make your scouts scout for really good free transfers.

because free transfers are usualy free for a reason, old, or not good enough players. i wouldn't bother, just keep an eye on it using the player search feature.

if the player is good enough any young free transfers that are any good will be found under general searching criteria

Thanks scott, but i would like to find some good/great free transfer whether old or young, and i dont like go through all the free transfers, i have rarely ever used the filter too much but use it here and there.

Plus i did manage to sign sturridge, who is young and really good.

I only ever look for free transfers for older guys to tutor my young guys, and to use as backup.

I did however get a great regen in my current game, his name is west. Rated as quality in a team full of stars, so he is good.. Man U reject!!

yea, but they only are released at the end of thier season, so you would need to know when thier contracts expire, see if you can search for 6 months remaining, you can sign them.

even when i look for player with 6 months or less remaining in different positions either they are too old, or young but not good. So i could be missing out on a bargain.

Ye i usually do that anyway, even with the transfer player list there are so many players, even if i filter contracts for less than 6 months, i never seem to find good/great players. I have for years kept a simple and just guessing type of attitude to searching. Havent really used filters too much, whether it was tricky i dont know. But everyone has their own style, maybe mine is that great.

Archived