King's Lynn Town: Rising from the Ashes

Johnny Drama

Had a massive overhaul of the squad, some players wouldn't sign new deals or were demanding ridiculous wages so I ruthlessly cut anyone who wasn't in this fr the long haul.

Out

Nicky Taylor £1.8M Rangers

Nathan Redmond £4.6M Everton

Eifion Monument £3.8M Birmingham

Steve Briones £4M Piacenza

Tyrone Nasir £3M Man City

Danny Mitchell £2,2M Nottingham Forest

Jamie Stevens £4.6M Sheff Wed

Lee Pendlebury £2.7M Blackpool

Guillarme Lambert £2.7M Xerex

Matty Sherwood Ln Fee £500k Leyton Orient

Mike Owen Ln Fee £100k Dundee Utd

In

Luke Marriott Loan Derby

Kevin Driessen Free Willem II

Valentino Vezzoli Free Sassuolo

Carlton Gooden Free West Ham

Christian McNamara £240k Glentoran

Frederik Simonsen £250K IA

Daouda N'Diaye £250k Padova

Segondo Songo'o £775K Dijon

Norberto Jara £3.7M Santos Laguno

Ibrahima Sory Diallo £5.5M Anothosi

Andrea Terraneo £9.5M Rapid Wien

Heres some screenies of my best signings

KevinDriessenOverview_Profile.png

NorbertoJaraOverview_Profile.png

IbrahimaSoryDialloOverview_Profile.png

AndreaTerraneoOverview_Profile.png

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HE'S COMING HOME, HE'S COMING HOME ROB COX IS COMING HOME

RobCoxOverview_Profile-9.png

I am delighted to bring him back, I had to break the wage structure to bring him in but I hope it will be worth it. The fans were equally as pleased. I now have three quality strikers so if I dont stay up now its my own fault. He will also replace Eifion Monument as Captain. To finance the move I had to cash in on Nicolas Fiege who joined Cardiff for £7M he will be worth double that in a few years but its all about nostalgia for me. I signed a new winger anyway this Bolivian playing in Asia somewhere (i forget) he had a foreign release clause of £875,000 so a bargain replacement.

JosAntonioMndezOverview_Profile.png

In other news asked the board for a feeder club and I wanted one with an established youth set up, they declined but after I kicked off they relented.All the options were decent but I went with the one with the best youth facilities.

AdamBowmanNews_Inbox-36.png

I tried to sign this guy when he was under contract still with Bilbao but he had no interest, he got released but had a hip injury so I forgot about him just checked my shortlist and no one had picked him up.

IbaiSoriaOverview_Profile.png

Also back in International Management

AdamBowmanNews_Inbox-38.png

Squad for the season

1. Kevin Driessen

2. Troy Cockrill

3. Norberto Jara

4. Rachidou Tossavi

5. Bienvidieo Kote Lopez

6. Segondo Songo'o

7. Jose Antono Mendez

8. Mike Dyer

9. Rob Cox ©

10. Andrea Terraneo

11. Regis Roux

12. Roger Hansen

13. Jorge Tavares

14. Simon Sturgess

15. Ibai Soria

16. Liam Bremner

17. Ibrahima Sory Diallo

18. Daouda N'Diaye

19. Frederik Simonsen

20. Tom Busby

21.Biriam Mariotti (v/c)

22. Luke Marriott

23. Liam Clark

24. Carlton Gooden

25, Nic Dean

26. Valentino Vezolli

27. Duncan Smith

Had a good start to the U'21 job

EnglandUnder21svAlbaniaUnder21sInformation_Overview.png

LuxembourgUnder21svEnglandUnder21sInformation_Overview-1.png

In the squad there is 5 King's Lynn players and 4 of my former players its like a King's Lynn all stars U'21 side! I gave 16 year old Tom Busby his debut and he scored, delighted with that. My coaches think he is going to be world class.

Also in our group are Israel and Bosnia. There was one game played before I started which they won 1-0. I don't envision any problems qualifying. This is the first time on any of the FM's I have managed an U'21 side.

September was a much better month for us although we only played 3 games. We drew away to Aston Villa to pick up our 2nd point of the season but worryingly we had played three games in the league without so much as a sniff at goal. Up next was a game away at West Ham who are chasing promotion in the Championship in the League Cup3rd round and thankfully we got the morale boosting win we needed.

WestHamvKingsLynnInformation_Overview.png

It is good to see Cox back on the scoresheet. We followed that up with a 3-0 win over Sunderland in the league with man of the moment Diallo picking up another brace. Only worry was Terraneo is out for a month and Mendez is out long term so Tossavi/Bremner will compete for the right midfield spot for the neext few months.

October looks a horrible month with tough games at Newastle and Arsenal plus a home game against Spurs. An away trip to Stoke in the League Cup is a harder draw than I hoped.

Right I am up to the beginning of December now and goals still seem to be a problem despite the fact that i blew £20M on three men I thought would fire us up the table. Thankfully our defence has performed well and earned us three 0-0 draws. Injury problems continued as my engine in midfield Tossavi joined Mendez on the treatment table long term and then to make matters worse my best defender does this

AdamBowmanNews_Inbox-39.png

After a 0-0 draw at Everton and a 2-0 home win against Cardiff with both my centre halves scoring from corners the table makes a bit easier reading. I am not too disheartened either as I have played 5 of the current top 7!

EnglishPremierDivisionOverview_Stages-3.png

The League Cup is different gravy though

KingsLynnvEvertonInformation_Overview-1.png

Rob Cox is on a one man mission to fire us to Wembley. We have Blackburn in the semis they are big side now and won the Prem two years ago.

The England U'21 job is going well and I have now won 4/4 games and its virtually impossible for me to lose top spot from here

EuropeanU21ChampionshipQualifyingOverview_Stages-2.png

A few years ago I signed this Aussie striker and I thought he was going to be awesome, he wasn't. Despite good stats he just couldn't find the net and even went on a 26 and a half hour goal drought. I don't even want to work out how many games that was. Anyway I often keep track on my former players and I was going though the transfer history I clicked on him and saw he was in Arsenal's reserves and then noticed he was worth £15M but when I look at his record he still isn't scoring, I thought I was lucky to get £3m for him but I guess Auxerre were the lucky ones!

RichardMacKenzieOverview_Profile-3.png

RichardMacKenzieHistory_CareerStats.png

EnglishPremierDivisionOverview_Stages-9.png

December was a great month with 5 wins out of 5 including a 1-0 home win over Blackburn then we held Chelsea to a draw away. Leyton Orient home in the FA Cup next then the big game with Blackburn. In other news Kote Lopez has withdrawn his transfer request.

Cheers guys after they scored early I feared the worst but with10 minutes remaining went overload and forgot to change it in extra time and we blitzed them

EnglishPremierDivisionOverview_Stages-12.png

10th place I'm happy with that, we were resigned to that with around 8 games to go as we couldn't catch up or be caught. No striker was prolific but everyone contributed. We got £8M for our league spot so add that and the FA Cup winnings that should pay for the following improvements. Looking forward to European Football next season.

AdamBowmanNews_Inbox-50.png

AdamBowmanNews_Inbox-51.png

Champions league football while finishing 5th seems a little odd? Did Blackburn win the Champions League?

Congrats on your FA Cup win and hope Europe goes well for you next season.

Good to see Rob Cox back and scoring goals, almost like he never left. :D

I'd really love to manage Cambridge on your save now, it's unbelievable to see an AI team going so many leagues up. When human managers do it... yeah, of course it's a fantastic achievement, but it's much more common than UP's story.

2025/2026 Season Review

Premier League

Winners: Man Utd

ECL: Blackburn, Arsenal, Tottenham

Relegation: Blackpool, Sheffield Wednesday & Sunderland

Championship

Winners: Nottingham Forest

Promoted: Leyton Orient, Norwich

Relegated: Colwyn Bay, Bristol City, Bolton

League One

Winners: Preston

Promoted:West Brom, Wigan

Relegated: Bradford, Fleetwood, Hereford & Northampton

League Two

Winners: Mickleover

Promoted: Plymouth, Fulham & Middlesbrough

Relegated: Morecombe, Scunthorpe

Conference

Winners: Crawley Green

Promoted: Irlam

Relegated: Tamworth, Hayes & Yeading, St Neots, Woking

Conference North

Winners: Sporting Khalsa

Promoted: Lincoln

Relegated: Burton, Kidderminister, Newton Aycliffe

Conference South

Winners: Merthyr Town

Promoted: Crickdale

Relegated: Aldershot, Kingstonian, Brightlingsea Regent

Promoted From Regional Prems: CRC, Eastleigh, Dorchester, Dudley Sports, St Helens, FC United

FA Cup: King's Lynn

League Cup: Huddersfield

JPT: Stockport

FA Trophy:Sporting Khalsa

Champions League: Blackburn

Europa League: Juventus

Euro Super Cup: Barcelona

World Club Cup: Barcelona

My Mate plays for CUP now, they used to have a pitch at the University Press with a rope around it, played sunday league game there, so they had to move to Histon after getting promoted to the eastern counties league division 1. So from Eastern div 1 to Championship, only happens in FM!

Which version of the download you using Johnny?

Doing a great job mate, maybe a european trophy for Kings Lynn?

I forgot to answer earlier but our stadium capacity will go up to 27,474 after the expansion! Our youth facilities are "good" but wil go up again once the work is complete.

So far this summer I have sold

Jorge Tavares £1.7M Man City

Daouda N'Diaye £500k Nott Forest

Duncan Smith £2.5M Chelsea

Carlton Gooden £3.7M QPR

Biriam Mariotti £1.5M Southampton

Mike Owen £4M Man City

In

Attila Kurucz £1M Colwyn Bay

Osvaldo Villavicencio £8.25M Morelia

AttilaKuruczOverview_Profile.png

OsvaldoVillavicencioOverview_Profile-2.png

OscarVidalOverview_Profile.png

Grabbed him from Reggina on loan, the amount of quality Argentine defenders on my game is ridiculous.

Pre-Season nearly over now

Summary of the ins and outs

Out

Jorge Tavares £1.7M Man City

Daouda N'Diaye £500k Nott Forest

Duncan Smith £2.5M Chelsea

Carlton Gooden £3.7M QPR

Biriam Mariotti £1.5M Southampton

Mike Owen £4M Man City

Valentino Vezzoli £6M Villarreal

Mike Dyer £1M Stoke

Segondo Songo'o

Christian McNamara Loan Sparta Prague

Karim Bergali Loan Sparta Prague

Andreas Schone Loan FC Kobenhavn

Liam Clark Loan Watford

Yutaka Tabata Loan Chesterfield

Kamil Cakmak Ln Fee £230k Sheffield United

In

Oscar Vidal Loan Reggina

Anas Bah Loan Man Utd

Alois Duda Free

Karim Derbali Free

Attila Kurucz £1M Colwyn Bay

Osvaldo Villavicencio £8.25M Morelia

Martin Novak £65,000 Ceske Budejovice

Squad

1. Kevin Driessen

2. Troy Cockrill

3. Norberto Jara

4. Rachidou Tossavi

5. Bienvidieo Kote Lopez

6. Matty Sherwood

7. Jose Antono Mendez

8. Simon Sturgess

9. Rob Cox ©

10. Andrea Terraneo

11. Regis Roux

12. Roger Hansen

13. Martin Novak

14. Osvaldo Villavicencio

15. Ibai Soria

16. Alois Duda

17. Ibrahima Sory Diallo

18. Liam Bremner

19. Oscar Vidal

20. Tom Busby

21. Anas Bah

22. Attila Kurucz

Despite being seeded we drew Schalke in the Europa League 4th qualifying round, they beat me to my number one transfer target in the summer an Israeli centre back I had been tracking for a year or so, hopefully he has a shocker.

We finally ended our winning streak at Wembley, having won in our previous five appearances Man Utd beat us 1-0 in the Charity Shield. Norwich in first game of the season for the battle of Norfolk!

Archived