Your most lucky win

smashl.jpg

Got absolutely hammered by Arsenal but some decent defending and fast strikers saw my side somehow come out on top. Anyone else have any screen shots of similar results? We seem to get a lot of threads when it happens the other way round so I was wondering if anyone notices when it goes in their favour.

Current save, a Scottish league cup fixture, as Elgin City (in Scottish Division Two), vs Dunfermline who were in the SPL at that time. We were down at home 0-3, then my striker came up with a second-half hat trick to level the game, and although they were fitter and we were tiring in extra time, managed to hold them off and win in a penalty shootout. Went out next game, in the quarterfinal, vs Hamilton IIRC. Don't have a screenshot, by far the biggest win I had achieved to that date though.

Was playing as Rangers and with two games to go a win at Parkhead would win the league!. Was 2-1 down with 10 minutes to go. Changed the formation to 3-2-5 with 5 strikers on the pitch. Went on to win the game 4-2! Was fantastic. Even better I am Rangers fan to!

Many of my lucky wins are on 08...

MKDonsvDerbyStats_MatchStats.png

SteauavSpartaPragueOverview.png

WestBromvMKDonsOverview.png

Once won as Malaga on 11 against Barcelona 1-0 after Barca had like 30 shots against us didnt save a screenshot though. Only lucky win I can think of recently...

LatviavsEngland.png

Simply because of the timing of the goal.

• 3 weeks later...

Managed to beat Citizen 2-1 from 1-0 down with 10 minutes to go. My winning goal came from an own goal, 2 minutes to go - my right winger got in the box, crossed low and hit the defender (who couldn't get out of the way in time)...then it went in.

Archived