4-2-2-2 "Il Devasto"

• Replies 717
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if 5 -1 away from home doesn't say anything, i don't no what does! my next results went 2-1 home win v spurs, 3-4 away win v fulham but i was down to 10 men from the 50th i was 4-1 up at the time! not a bad league table for a team just up from the champioship!

24osi0p.jpg

The point about the new tactic was that it should be better defensively, and the only way to know that, is to see the stats. If you won 5-1, 7-1 or something third, is not very interesting. But nice start on your PL-adventure anyway :)

The point about the new tactic was that it should be better defensively, and the only way to know that, is to see the stats. If you won 5-1, 7-1 or something third, is not very interesting. But nice start on your PL-adventure anyway :)

match doesnt' win with the stats, but by scoring one goal more than opponents...it's the only way to win!!!

@ady: could may post your teams and your starting lineup??? thx

No, but if he had 15 shots against him, then it has not improved defensively..

but if he has Poor Defenders, what guilt did the tactic???

i'm not a god... this tactic is not miraculous is simply an offensive tactic

if this tactic is defensively solid with top team and not with poor team there is a reason: PLAYERS

team line-up, it isnt the best team obviously but i think its doing ok tbh my average squad age is only 23yrs old and dabo is 34 so it would be less i think!

2eecvig.jpg

ok... thanks

@sahl: have you seen his formation??? is a formation that can fight for the title??? is a formation of two goals per game??? be honest...mate

I invite those who have problems with the defense to try this(on original tactic)

- pull the wings in midfield and raise them the arrows;

- decrease of "2" the pressing of two central defenders

- select, from the menu instructions team, the option: counterattack

let me know

TATOX, you really need to be better to handle negative comments. I wasn't criticizing the tactic, i just wanted to point out the fact, that the screen didn't show ****. But i do not feel that the defense looked to good, but 30 shots offensive is amazing. I almost never accomplish that with my lower-league squad. Do it often happen for your Not Forest, ady?

To your question TATOX: No of course the manpower he got, shouldn't be able to pull a first place position off, but your tactic are so imba, so everything can become reality. So plz keep improving the tactic, would gladly test it for you.

As tatox said, also trying his original version with the counter attack mods etc and i think that is a little better, but you have to make sure you use strikers that are on form with great morale as i have just found out vs stoke they had 4 shots i had 33 with 11 ccc and i lost 1-0!!!!!

Do it often happen for your Not Forest, ady?

not usually as much as that but regulary in the 20's with 7/8 ccc's, i find its still quite leaky in defense but my back 4 ages are 19,21,20,22 so can't complain i suppose but i would rather play a game of trying to outscore the oppposition rather than 1-0 to the arsenal type games!

TATOX, you really need to be better to handle negative comments. I wasn't criticizing the tactic, i just wanted to point out the fact, that the screen didn't show ****. But i do not feel that the defense looked to good, but 30 shots offensive is amazing. I almost never accomplish that with my lower-league squad. Do it often happen for your Not Forest, ady?

To your question TATOX: No of course the manpower he got, shouldn't be able to pull a first place position off, but your tactic are so imba, so everything can become reality. So plz keep improving the tactic, would gladly test it for you.

I understand, I accept the criticism, but sometimes the translator of google, brings me a little time 'on, then I say more on ... is not my intention to offend anyone but ... I'd like to work together to improve the My tactic

I'm through pre-season. I have a lot of new players and the quality of the opposition is low, so I'll hold off on posing results/stats until I'm into the main season. So far it has been inconsistent, possibly due to new players. Over-all though, it does appear that it is going to prove to be defensively stronger.

as I said before, a good way to improve your defence is to lower pressing on your back 4 and on your 2 CM's, so they don't chase people all over the pitch.

3314972209626_realfixtures.jpg

I know, it's Real Madrid and I'm a top team, but the defence seems good enough imo.

You just can't have everything, if you want to be tight at the back, you'll be less powerfull offensively, simple as that.

I'll give a shot with Lille in french league to see if it can work too, then with a LL team.

as I said before, a good way to improve your defence is to lower pressing on your back 4 and on your 2 CM's, so they don't chase people all over the pitch.

I know, it's Real Madrid and I'm a top team, but the defence seems good enough imo.

You just can't have everything, if you want to be tight at the back, you'll be less powerfull offensively, simple as that.

I'll give a shot with Lille in french league to see if it can work too, then with a LL team.

could u send an mp with the tactic with your litte changes???

As promised, a update on how the season went. The players couldn't cope with the pressure and that cost me some victories in the beginning of the spring. But after some time, the players found the good play again and secured me the top spot and seven victories in a row to end with. Now i got promotion to the second best league in Denmark, and i'm looking forward to using the tactic against teams who are a lot better than them i played against in this season.

My advice to people who use the tactic. Focus on getting a topnotch goalkeeper, my keeper led me to defeat many times. It's one of the most important positions in this tactic. And with a proper keeper, who don't make mistakes all the time, the allowed goals would be much lower.

Ps. How do i upload a screen?

http://img824.imageshack.us/f/2divisionstinformations.png/

As promised, a update on how the season went. The players couldn't cope with the pressure and that cost me some victories in the beginning of the spring. But after some time, the players found the good play again and secured me the top spot and seven victories in a row to end with. Now i got promotion to the second best league in Denmark, and i'm looking forward to using the tactic against teams who are a lot better than them i played against in this season.

My advice to people who use the tactic. Focus on getting a topnotch goalkeeper, my keeper led me to defeat many times. It's one of the most important positions in this tactic. And with a proper keeper, who don't make mistakes all the time, the allowed goals would be much lower.

Ps. How do i upload a screen?

http://img824.imageshack.us/i/2divisionstinformations.png/

2divisionstinformations.png

@ Tatox

what about the corner takers?

Left foot left corner?

right foot right corner?

or

Left foot right corner?

right foot left corner?

Please tell me....

in my opinion is a single player who has a high corner attribute (ugual or highest than 16) ;-)

do yo u have a link to your tweaked tactic?

thanks man

Season over i was ravagd by injuries for the final 7 or 8 games and with a small squad i was struggling and my run in i had to play arsenal, chelsea & man utd so i edned up fininshing 3rd, BUT what a season with Forest, now lets hope the board back me with some funds and i will get a bigger & better squad esembled for my assult on the champions league.......who needs Brian Clough?

52e5c0.jpg

What version of the tactic are you testing. I am up late tonight waiting to watch the ufc, IL happily do a test with Blackburn rovers

I have mainly been using the original version but with the tweaks as Silver said.

Lower your defenders & mc's closing down so they don't chase around like headless chickens! it is still definatley leaky in defence but could be my players as they are only young an inexperienced, but you score bucket loads

I have mainly been using the original version but with the tweaks as Silver said.

Lower your defenders & mc's closing down so they don't chase around like headless chickens! it is still definatley leaky in defence but could be my players as they are only young an inexperienced, but you score bucket loads

could you post a screen of this tweaks???

Not 100% convinced with the defensivo 2 tactic, so have resorted back to the original with tweaks to the 4 defenders positioning, mentality and closing down, the 2 CM's mentality and the offensive corner instructions. Probably more tweaks to come, but goalscoring is clearly not looking like its going to be an issue. I appreciate that I'm Rangers and am far superior to at least 10 of the other 11 sides, but I'm still impressed with the offensive side of this tactic, I haven't tweaked any of the instructions for the attacking 4 players.

Dundee Unt were perhaps unlucky not to hit the net. My GK got a 7.9 rating.

DundeeUnt.png

Unlike Unt, Hearts were pretty clinical, I wouldn't put this down to poor defense, just great finishing.

Hearts.png

Another great GK display, 8.5. Still a decent performance, Juve had much the better of the 2nd half.

Juventus.png

This tactic can be likened to the kevin keegan approach, we will score one more than you, if your looking for a tactic that grinds out 2-1 1-0 wins then this is not it! HOWEVER if your after excitement, end to end football, and plenty of shots on goal then download, strap yourself in and enjoy the ride

BRAVO

I'm managing Tottenham Hotspur:

play 12 times win 12 times..

A EPL Liverpool 4-2

A CL AJ Auxerre 5-4

H EPL Stoke 6-2

H CL AJ Auxerre 4-0

A EPL Wolves 3-2

H EPL Blackpool 6-1

A CL Shakhtar 5-3

A EPL West Brom 2-1

H LC Southampton 4-0

H EPL Bolton 4-0

H CL FC Bayern 1-0

A EPL Sunderland 3-1

impressive..! later i'll post the screenshot..

Season over i was ravagd by injuries for the final 7 or 8 games and with a small squad i was struggling and my run in i had to play arsenal, chelsea & man utd so i edned up fininshing 3rd, BUT what a season with Forest, now lets hope the board back me with some funds and i will get a bigger & better squad esembled for my assult on the champions league.......who needs Brian Clough?

52e5c0.jpg

Do you have a link?

This tactic can be likened to the kevin keegan approach, we will score one more than you, if your looking for a tactic that grinds out 2-1 1-0 wins then this is not it! HOWEVER if your after excitement, end to end football, and plenty of shots on goal then download, strap yourself in and enjoy the ride

BRAVO

thanks mate...this is an interesting point of wiew and this is also my footbal philosofy!!! Thanks a lot ;-)

Archived