The Rangers, Champions of Scotland thread: Season 05/06

Ter

Guest sav112

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Ter:

I've also been to France. icon14.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think as long as you know someone that’s been to France or tried the food your in with a shout. icon_wink.gif

3 Strikers in talks icon_rolleyes.gif – what about a blooming winger?

Big eck has lost the plot he’ll play seven forwards if we don’t watch.

icon_biggrin.gif

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by sav112:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Ter:

I've also been to France. icon14.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think as long as you know someone that’s been to France or tried the food your in with a shout. icon_wink.gif

3 Strikers in talks icon_rolleyes.gif – what about a blooming winger?

Big eck has lost the plot he’ll play seven forwards if we don’t watch.

icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Do you know the system he's going to play???

He may be changing to a 5-3-2 or 3-5-2 with two wingbacks.... icon_confused.gif

Deuchar? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Defo wont be him..... he's already said he wont turn full time as he wants to continue as a doctor/pharmasist.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mr Nice:

why's you argentinian wonder kid not getting a chance up front? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

injured and needs to get to full fitness

Guest sav112

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by jimbo22:

Do you know the system he's going to play???

He may be changing to a 5-3-2 or 3-5-2 with two wingbacks.... icon_confused.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Has to be 3-5-2 with big soti back, Murry and Ricksen as wing backs

Ball looks to be off to Birmingham, sad to see him go. Thought he has been doing well for us. His wages were the killer though.

Good luck to him.

Also a striker having a medical at the moment is a "experianced european campaigner"

And Jeffers is defo up for talks.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mr Nice:

Pancrate....he the LW you've been looking for? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Saw Pancrate play for PSg last week against Troyes.

Didn't look all too impressive I must say. That said he was only on for 15-20 minutes.

I'm cautiously optimistic about Franny jeffers joining the squad. Novo has had a poor start to the season and we really need a poacher to play off Prso to get the goals coming.

However i'm wetting myself at the possibility of seeing Aghahowa rip the last defender dance round the goalie to pass the ball into an empty net and do a couple of backflips icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by YippeeKaeYay:

However i'm wetting myself at the possibility of seeing Aghahowa rip the last defender dance round the goalie to pass the ball into an empty net and do a couple of backflips icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The Aghahowa deal is dead!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by jimbo22:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by YippeeKaeYay:

However i'm wetting myself at the possibility of seeing Aghahowa rip the last defender dance round the goalie to pass the ball into an empty net and do a couple of backflips icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The Aghahowa deal is dead! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_frown.gif

Taken a look at football rumours to see what people are stirring and I couldn't help but icon_biggrin.gif at this lot.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Ryan giggs, Guti and Robbie fowler all to rangers by 12 pm Wed. Giggs and Guti both on loan fowler on 2 year deal, possibility of the Nigerian striker from Shaktar as well. Ball, Khizanisshvilli and Ross all out. Burke and stevie thompson out on loan.

celtic are to snatch rangers target julius agahowa from under their noses and will give a trial to Mladenovic who is currently without a club after having his contract cancelled by rangers

rangers have offerd a swap deal with man city for robbie fowler going to rangers and dado prso going the other way

rangers midfielder chris burke to go on loan to livingston to get first team action

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Strangely there's alot of talk about a loan deal for Giggs icon_rolleyes.gif

Fowler could be one of the 3 strikers though

The Aghahowa deal is dead! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Bugger icon_frown.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by deerokus:

is aghahowa not a bit overrated anyway? he doesn't look like he has much skill to me. like mark burchill or someone.

saying that he'd score a lot in the spl. as would earnshaw. don't sign them pls </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If Burchill could do a triple backflip celebration then he'd be a legend icon14.gif

Plus Aghahowa has a rocket up his arse.

Am i alone in thinking Robbie Earnshaw would be a class act at Ibrox? (if he sorted his hair out)

Am i alone in thinking Robbie Earnshaw would be a class act at Ibrox? (if he sorted his hair out) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, he'd do a great job for Rangers.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Andy "Muzza" Murray:

Heard Franny may have failed his medical? anyone hear anymore? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

BBC forum talk, ie smelling more of pish than old folks on a bus

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Andy "Muzza" Murray:

Heard Franny may have failed his medical? anyone hear anymore? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i think thats pish tbh

It will be some idiot onthe wind up.

Guest sav112

he must have signed then icon_rolleyes.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Gudge:

got to feel a bit for Nieto

probably wont get a game now </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

He's obviously done jack in training to prove that he will be any good.... Anyway Nieto is more of a replacement for Prso

Not sure about Jeffers, time will tell I suppose, at least we haven't paid money for him.

I am intrigued to know who the other players are. What about Ball and Lovenkrands, have we got rid yet?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by bobthefurby:

angryfire.gif Well could have eck got any pisher than jeffercakes by be michael bridges icon_wink.gif.

No chance of getting folwer in a gers strip since he's playing the reserves tonight icon_frown.gif

(Linkage)http://www.mcfc.co.uk/default.sps?pagegid=%7BDBD12D53-8346-431D-A04F-5D0F8664DE80%7D&newsid=232149&siteid=&pageno=&newscategory=1051&frommonth=6&fromyear=2005&tomonth=8&toyear=2005 </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Your complaining about Jeffers yet you want us to sign Fowler.....

Can you see the irony?? icon_rolleyes.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by bobthefurby:

No chance of getting folwer in a gers strip since he's playing the reserves tonight icon_frown.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nonsense - he was pictured at Ibrox earlier today clickety click

In other news, we've been 'linked' to Freddy Adu icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ibroxhero:

Jeffers can GTF.

Unbelievable.

I'm so angry icon_mad.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hes no that bad. Would have rather seen Aghahowa or Fowler though. 'mon Mcleish getting a laft back and left winger in 2 hours. icon14.gificon_frown.gif

• SI Staff

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Jeffers can GTF </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well he's a Rangers player now, so lets get behind him eh.

• SI Staff

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jorg:

Not long left, what can Mcleish pull out of the hat? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

A clue?

Archived