SEXY TACTIC (torres scored 49 goals in 38 matches)

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm having success with my tweaked version, for home matches. I've played three matches with my River side : 7 - 1 against Independiente, 5 - 0 against Uni. San Martín (Copa Libertadores) and 5 - 1 against Vélez. That's three wins, and 17 - 1 in three matches. Crazy. Last match, which I won 5 - 1, I had 7 CCC and the opposition had 0.

I've made some changes to the strikers, I've removed the target man, I'm letting the team play mixed instead of through the middle.

Best tactic out there by a distance.

Only one criticism is nearly every cross against me connects with the oppositions attacker. If you could shore up the wing/full backs to defend better, you'd be looking at the best tactic released for FM2011.

Attacks are fluent and look great. Drew my first game 1-1. Rangers v Estudiantes. To be fair I outplayed them everywhere. They scored from a cross and I didn;t conver enough of my 6 CCC.

For me don´t result.I don´t know why.

I play with Porto.My team was Helton,Fucile,Otamendi,Rolando, Alvaro Pereira,Fernando,Joao Moutinho, Varela, Cristian Rodriguez, Hulk, Falcao.

Target Man was Falcao.

My assistant do match preparation and teamtalk.

I changed the distribution to the left defend.

I play 10 pre season games, then i plays supercup with Benfica and i always lost.

I don´t understand why. Please anyone explain me what i doing wrong.

Thanks

For me don´t result.I don´t know why.

I play with Porto.My team was Helton,Fucile,Otamendi,Rolando, Alvaro Pereira,Fernando,Joao Moutinho, Varela, Cristian Rodriguez, Hulk, Falcao.

Target Man was Falcao.

My assistant do match preparation and teamtalk.

I changed the distribution to the left defend.

I play 10 pre season games, then i plays supercup with Benfica and i always lost.

Thanks

I try this tactic with porto and work fantastic p10 w10 and beat Benfica 5-1 my target man is Hulk

Thanks

You need to play more matches. Pre-season barely count. I played six pre-season matches with this tactic, ended up with 0 - 1 - 5. Then I won my first six league matches.

Keeper - Aerial Ability Reflexes Agility Handling Positioning Jumping One on Ones

Fullbacks - Tackling Marking Anticipation Jumping Heading Stamina Pace Positioning

Central Defenders - Tackling Marking Anticipation Jumping Heading Pace Positioning Determination

Center Midfield right

Passing Workrate Determination First Touch Stamina Anticipation Off the ball

left

Dribbling First Touch Creativity Off the ball Acceleration Pace Passing Finishing

Wingers - Crossing Dribbling Finishing First Touch Pace Flair Technique

Strikers - Crossing Dribbling Finishing Off the Ball Composure Pace Flair Technique Anticipation

Ok everyone! i just want to thank you because you like my tactic.

If anyone doesnt have a success with it ,,,i am sorry.

when we speak about players each role. than you will need nothing special.

GK - GOOD GOALKEEPER :))

DCR --- GOOD HEADER A STAMINA.

DCL --- HE MUST BE FAST

DL --- GOOD PASSING

DR --- GOOD CROSS AND PASSING

MCR --- GOOD TACKLING AND PASSING

MCL --- GOOD CREATIVITY AND PASSING.

AML AND AMR --- GOOD PASSING AND OFF THE BALL

STR --- GOOD DETERMINATION FINISHING HEADER

STL (TARGET MAN) --- GOOD CROSSING PASSING CRATIVITY ACCELERATION AND PACE

:))

THATS ALL U NEED

What i´m doing wrong?

When i started to use this tactic in SLB i lost six in a row. Even Naval beated me. Now the team is destroying everyone. Give them time.

I don´t know why i am helping u cause i hate Porto, lol.

Stick with ot and u won´t regret.

also i want to explain these shots on goal you concede . i will use this pic like an example. u see thatt Inter had 14 shots but 9 of them were from long range. i was unlucky to concede 3 of them. ...

i had only 11 shots but all of them were very close to goal. i had 3 ccc . and only 2 shots from long range.

i think you know what i wanted to say :p

Tell me everything you do please.Ex: Match preparation,oi,teamtalk,pitchsize,changes during the match,etc...

I let my match prep in general until the team is fluid with the sistem, then i go by what is needed. If i will play a easy game i work attack, if i will play a hard awy game i train defence.

Pitch size i use normal and teamtalks i go by wolfgang´s guide.

Tell me everything you do please.Ex: Match preparation,oi,teamtalk,pitchsize,changes during the match,etc...

nothin special only put Hulk as target man :) i dont used match preparation and oi. my team talk is simple before every game i used for the fans. pitchsize standart.

and what about your team morela is ok??

testing this tactic with two teams. Hoffenheim and Arsenal. Nothing that much everyone saying about it. Against teams I'm favorite, 1-0, 2-1. Nothing more. My strikers struggle a lot to score. So far, it does not work for me!

The people who win with this tactic help those who can´t win.

Please

put the tactic in match pep so there only that 1. then none high work load nu till fluid in every area.

ask you ass man to pick your team but make sure you got hulk as your left striker and put him as target man in target man section

ask ass man for team talks are just put for fans . anything else i ant mentioned?

and you don't see sir alex are jose asking on forums but you do see miranda ;);)

Damn this is getting frustrating ..... this is the 5th time i've ended up with a result like this , all against teams i should be beating easily.

liverpoolvcelticstatsma.png

You could just send him your address and maybe betis will come round and play it for you :s

hi,

ok i got offered the job at chelsea so i decided to leave my sunderland team and take the job even though i was pushing for a top 4 spot in the premier league with sunderland and chelsea were 11th at the time and well off the pace, i was using BETIS tactic with sunderland and was smashing them after they got used to it.

Anyway so i took over at chelsea with 14 games to go for the season including the EURO CUP semi-final and what turned out to be the Final, my record for those last 14 games was:

9 wins - 2 draws - 3 losses (losses and draws happened in first 6 games using the tactic, 2 of the 3 losses occurred in the first 2 games using this tactic against Man Utd who ended up winning the league and Arsenal who finished 2nd just behind Man Utd) the last 8 games were won by me using this tactic.

To those it is not working for i can only suggest maybe you either have crap players and if that is not the case maybe you not giving them enough time to settle with tactic, my thoughts are persevere with tactic and take the losses if they occur and in the long run when they are fluid in all areas of tactic you will start seeing an amazing run of wins.

Cheers,

kymsheba (mike)

You could just send him your address and maybe betis will come round and play it for you :s

lol , im not asking for help :p , im showing how well the team is playing with this good tactic, but still it can lose in the most frustrating way ..... look at my stats in that game, how did i lose, but thats football for ya :)

I have a problem. I can't get the distribution to the left central defender from keeper to work. I do that as instructed in the tactics but when I save my chances it doesnt stick. I have it on another language than english so maybe I have done something wrong. On distribution it says "defender gets it" and under it says "give the ball to" and this is where I choose the central left defender. Maybe I need to chance the distribution to "throw ball"? Anyone knows?

I have a problem. I can't get the distribution to the left central defender from keeper to work. I do that as instructed in the tactics but when I save my chances it doesnt stick. I have it on another language than english so maybe I have done something wrong. On distribution it says "defender gets it" and under it says "give the ball to" and this is where I choose the central left defender. Maybe I need to chance the distribution to "throw ball"? Anyone knows?

I have it as: Distribution: Defender Collect Distbute to: DL (but you can choose anyone from a drop down menu)

Archived