Ridleys' Create a Club Sign-up

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mid-Season Update

So another new season and another new start for Pollards Hill after coming back from the dreaded 'Lower Leagues' afer being relegated in the first season. Hopefully they can stay up this season icon_razz.gif

League Stats

Blue Square Premier League Table

Team Stats

Player Stats

Blue Square South League Table

Team Stats

Player Stats

Club Info

Allithwaite Rangers

Squad

Transfers

New Feeder Club

Bradwell Athletic

Squad

Transfers

New Feeder Club

Cider Heads

Squad

Transfers

New Feeder Club

Clanfield FC

Squad

Transfers

New Feeder Club

New Parent Club

Cressington United

SquadTransfers

New Feeder Club

New Parent Club

Cricketenhead Football Club

Squad

Transfers

New Feeder Club

Dinamarca FC

Squad

Transfers

New Feeder Club

Downs United

Squad

Transfers

New Feeder Club

Dynamo Bluez

Squad

Transfers

New Feeder Club

FC Cardiff

Squad

Transfers

New Feeder Club

Highwaymen Club

Squad

Transfers

New Parent Club

Intercourse Force

Squad

Transfers

New Parent Club

Ironz

Squad

Transfers

New Feeder Club

James May Atheletic

Squad

Transfers

New Feeder Club

Middleton Wood

Squad

Transfers

New Feeder Club

Pollards Hill

Squad

Transfers

******** Hedgehogs FC

Squad

Transfers

New Feeder Club

Sherwood United

Squad

Transfers

Short Sighted United

Squad

Transfers

New Feeder Club

Team Jesus FC

Squad

Transfers

New Feeder Club

Westfields FC

Squad

Transfers

New Feeder Club

Youthampton Athletic

Squad

Transfers

New Feeder Club

New Parent Club

Other News

Again no teams made it past the 2nd round of the FA Cup with only FC Cardiff making it to the 2nd round and losing by a "dubious" decision for a penalty. They would have got Newcastle away in the next round as well!

FA Cup 2nd Round Results

Richest Clubs:

1. Intercourse Force - 575k! (they're in the lower leagues as well!)

2. Pollards Hill + Cider Heads - 500k

3. Cricketenhead Football Club + Dinamarca FC - 475k

Poorest Clubs:

1. Clanfield FC - 75k

2. Dynamo Bluez - 190k

3. Ironz - 230k

In other news.. Leeds are making their come back and are back in the Championship, can they get back in the Premiership?

Also Derby, being the poorest team in the Premiership lie in 5th in the table, in front of Man U and Chelsea!

Finally I would like to say that England have qualified for the 2010 World Cup in South Africa after winning their qualifying group by 8 points and winning every game. They have Cameroon, Romania and Saudi Arabia in their group.

Manager News:

Allithwaite Rangers: George Borg didn't renew his contract, left to manage Dynamo Bluez. Nigel Clough appointed as manager, used to play for Liverpool and Manchester City and managed Burton Albion for 10 years.

Bradwell Athletic: Same Manager.

Cider Heads: Same Manager.

Clanfield FC: Gary Mills sacked, Jamie Leigh hired as manager, who was previously a coach for Clanfield.

Cressington United: Same Manager.

Cricketenhead Football Club: Same Manager.

Dinamarca FC: Clive Roberts sacked, no manager appointed yet.

Downs United: Same Manager.

Dynamo Bluez: Dean Glover didn't renew his contract, George Borg appointed (former manager of Allithwaite Rangers and Pollards Hill).

FC Cardiff: Same Manager.

Highwaymen Club: Steve Charles didn't renew his contract, no Manager hired at the moment.

Intercourse Force: Mark Lillis Fired, Oliver Stones acting as Caretaker Manager till further notice.

Ironz: Same Manager.

James May Athletic: Josh Mitchell left to Manage Cambridge United, Ian Baraclough appointed (former Bradwell Athletic Manager).

Middleton Wood: Same Manager.

Pollards Hill: Lee Nash appionted as Manager, after going a whole season without a manager.

******** Hedgehogs FC: Same Manager.

Sherwood United: Same Manager.

Short Sighted United: Mick Waitt fired, rookie Manager Des Milner hired.

Team Jesus FC: Same Manager.

Westfields FC: Terry Vines retired, Neil Ashworth hired as manager (was a coach for Westfields FC before).

Youthampton Athletic: Same Manager.

Guest mikeytwigge

mate can you check allithwites affiliates because you said i only had a new feeder club but morecombe are there two. Wouldnt they be a parent club as there league 2

any chance you could put this up for download?

Originally posted by ridleys:

Mid-Season Update - 07/08

Well with the new patch (8.0.2) fixing the crash dump error, the season is back on track, and going strong.

League Table - Blue Square South

Team Stats - Blue Square South

Player Stats - Blue Square South

Lets see how all the teams are doing:

Allithwaite Rangers

Manager: Lee Nash, a rookie manager who is only 30 years of age, has not had any experience before.

Transfers

Bradwell Athletic

Manager: Ian Baraclough, played at championship level for Leicester and became assistant manager of Scunthorpe in 2004, before joining Bradwell as a manager.

Transfers

Cider Heads

Manager: Jeff King, with over 15 years experience, he is one of the most experienced managers in the league.

Transfers

Clanfield FC

Manager: Kelham O'Hanlon, Not an experienced manager but an experienced player as he played in the premiership with Middlesborough. He joined from Barnsley, where he was an assistant manager for a remarkable 1 day! icon_biggrin.gif

Transfers

Cressington United

Manager: Kevin Poole, another rookie manager with no managing or playing experience.

Transfers

Cricketenhead Football Club

Manager: Phil Wilson, played in the lower leagues for Stalybridge and Southport. He was managing Barrow, but left to join the Cricketers.

Transfers

Dinamarca FC

Manager: Clive Roberts, lowest payed manager in the league, and again a manager with no experience. Has a tough job on his hands.

Transfers

Downs United

Manager: Joe Roach, not an experienced manager but had 5 years experience as a youth coach at Bournemouth, before joining Downs.

Transfers

Dynamo Bluez

Manager: Keith Burkinshaw, the oldest manager in the league at 72 years of age. Has great experience as he played for Liverpool back in the 50s and has managed teams like Newcastle and Tottenham and even Bahrain! He joined the Dynos from Watford where he was the assistant manager.

Transfers

FC Cardiff

Manager: Keith Downing, played for many teams around the midlands (including Hereford, the team i support) and joined FC Cardiff from Cheltenham, where he was the assistant manager.

Transfers

Highwaymen Club

Manager: Steve Charles, known only locally and has never really had many achievements, unless you count joining from Gainsborough where he was only a coach as an achievement.

Transfers

Intercourse Force

Manager: Dean Glover, also played Premiership football for Middlesbrough as well as Aston Villa, he also played for Port Vale and after his playing career he became a Youth Coach and then Assistant Manager at Port Vale.

Transfers

Ironz

Manager: Mick Docherty, started his career at Sunderland as a coach and then he became a Manager at Sunderland, Hartlepool and Rochdale. He became the Assistant Manager of Gillingham in 2005 and left to become manager of Ironz at the beginning of September.

Transfers

James May Athletic

Manager: Rob Turner, another rookie manager with no other experience.

Transfers

Middleton Wood

Manager: Neil Harris, yet another rookie manager icon_eek.gificon_biggrin.gif

Transfers

Pollards Hill

Manager: George Borg, Became the manager of Braintree on the 8h September and joined Pollards hill the day after icon_biggrin.gif, no other experience.

Transfers

******** Hedgehogs FC

Manager: David Kerslake, has played for the likes of Leeds and Tottenham and was the Assistant Manager of Nottingham Forest before joining the ******** Hedgehogs.

Transfers

Sherwood United

Manager: Mick Waitt, played for Notts County when they were back in the Premiership and has managed New Zealand and managed a team in New Zealand called Hawkes Bay.

Transfers

Short Sighted United

Manager: Geoff Harrop, has never played football but was the assistant manager at Northampton for just over a year before joining Specsavers icon_biggrin.gif

Transfers

Team Jesus FC

Manager: Terry Burton, managed Wimbledon (now known as MK Dons) when they were in the Premiership. He joined The Dicsciples from Cardiff where he was the Assistant Manager.

Transfers

Westfields

Manager: Terry Vines, played in the lower leagues and managed Basingstoke for a season before joining the Blues.

Transfers

Youthampton

Manager: Josh Mitchell, the final rookie manager in the league and his un-experience is already showing as he is already under pressure.

Transfers

woohooo I won one game. Who did I win over? icon_smile.gif

I think the time has come for me to end this as to be fair i haven't really got the time to do this as a sign-up anymore =[ Stupid coursework icon_frown.gif

If anyone wants me to i shall post the database for you guys to have a go at conquering the world with your club.

Thanks for your interest icon_biggrin.gif

Guest mikeytwigge

sorry for the text language i forgot about the rules. Here is how the message should have been. please can someone else volunteer to run it. I would do but i could not be regular with my updates

Archived