This game cheats!

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
http://i47.tinypic.com/35l7zg9.jpg

Im not inclined to upload a save because quite honestly from the answers i have gotten so far i expect everybody that trys will win first try and its my tactics that are fault.

Oi , are you yet to have read anything I've said?

Tactics aren't the only thing that decides a match either remember, or had you forgotten that/ ignored that still.

So you don't want to upload your save gave because you could be proved wrong?

No, because i dont expect a sensible result. Its pretty obvious that the trolls and fanboys on this forum cant accept even the possibility that it could be anything else except user error.

No, because i dont expect a sensible result. Its pretty obvious that the trolls and fanboys on this forum cant accept even the possibility that it could be anything else except user error.

The game can't cheat you. It's very simple. It's not capable of thinking "hey, I feel like cheating imagawa99 out of a win today".

People are trying to help you. They can only help you with your tactics.

If you don't want help, I suggest not posting the problem.

It mightn't be user error, it might just be the fact that they outplayed you on the day and hence you lost. It doesn't have to be some amazing tactical decision by the manager.

You got beaten, get the **** over it, it doesn't mean they cheated, it doesn't mean anything really except you lost.

but because we see it in a different way from you we are either Trolls or fanboys?

looking at the league id say your players arent really trying and will probs be borderline complacent as they need to lose both games and there needs to be an 11 goal swing in goal difference for your side not to go up

Then how come you're the only person that has this problem? If you upload the save and others have the same issues then it may well be something that needs to brought to SI's attention, but until then others will undoubtebdly tell you that its down to you....

And there's no need for the fanboy/troll comments, just the same as there's not the need for the "Dumbcunt" remark from Someguy......

Its my tactics making my backroom advice deliberately mislead me? Have a look at the pictures and tell me that again.

Also i would point out, that whatever i change my tactics to, the opposition knows and counters me.

Backroom staff is a total waste of time and it doesn't work properly. Don't use it and don't rely on it.

You are right, vic. I should not have posted here. I will remember this when 2011 comes out and i have to make the choice between downloading and buying it.

You mean you're a lifeless troll that is posting a psuedo problem and your very presense on this forum is a distruption?

In fact, in truth people like you not buying the game is better for the community as a whole because SI will have to sift through less trolling ******** to fix the game properly in the future, removing real bugs than fake ones posted by dumbcunts. Overall this will lead to a better game and ultimately more sales.

Well, probably not...

Be happy someguy. You have scared off some random user who came in with a genuine problem.

Try some of the advice people have given you. Upload your save game. You have to put in just as much effort into fixing your problem as everyone else.

I guess its easier for SI to allow somebody like you to deal with complaints than actually take any notice of them.

Yeah... which is why they actually fix the bugs...

Just stop insulting people, mate. Accept our help. :thup:

Be happy someguy. You have scared off some random user who came in with a genuine problem. I guess its easier for SI to allow somebody like you to deal with complaints than actually take any notice of them.

Oh no, I did take notice mate, but the issue is not that you complained about a genuine problem, but rather complained, had the issue explained to you, reasons for it and what you can do in the future, and then you sat in a corner with your fingers in your ears screaming out I mixture of "I can't hear you" and "my assistant said so".

When a man walks into a bank and says that the employees are trying to steal from them, you investigate the issue. When it turns out that the man is a paranoid git, you get him sectioned. The way you are presenting your argument it would be as though we were having the innocent employees arrested to forfil the paranoid delusions of the man.

Oh no, I did take notice mate, but the issue is not that you complained about a genuine problem, but rather complained, had the issue explained to you, reasons for it and what you can do in the future, and then you sat in a corner with your fingers in your ears screaming out I mixture of "I can't hear you" and "my assistant said so".

When a man walks into a bank and says that the employees are trying to steal from them, you investigate the issue. When it turns out that the man is a paranoid git, you get him sectioned. The way you are presenting your argument it would be as though we were having the innocent employees arrested to forfil the paranoid delusions of the man.

Ok i accept ill get no help here. Caveat emptor.

So, some guy.

"I did take notice mate" Are you saying your an SI employee?

"paranoid delusions of the man" Are you saying im having paranoisd delusions? Because i posted about a game issue where the AI cheats, by design.

Everytime i have explained this all but one or two people have deliberately misunderstood. Well i say deliberately, but lets be honest looking at the responses its entirely possible that its an IQ issue. While i stand here accused of having no life i feel i should point out someguy, that you are here spending your time being hostile and antagonistic to new people on an internet forum. I bet you spend an infinatly larger % of your life on here doing that than i even spend on my pc.

Oh, for goodness sake! You've had help. You'd get even more if you uploaded your save game instead of ignoring people.

So' date=' some guy.

"I did take notice mate" Are you saying your an SI employee?[/quote']

I don't believe you requested that only SI reply to this in your OP. If you want a response solely from them, I suggest a PM.

"paranoid delusions of the man" Are you saying im having paranoisd delusions? Because i posted about a game issue where the AI cheats' date=' by design.

Everytime i have explained this all but one or two people have deliberately misunderstood. Well i say deliberately, but lets be honest looking at the responses its entirely possible that its an IQ issue. While i stand here accused of having no life i feel i should point out someguy, that you are here spending your time being hostile and antagonistic to new people on an internet forum. I bet you spend an infinatly larger % of your life on here doing that than i even spend on my pc.[/quote']

Again, I say, try the advice given to you.

I've won Spanish League 5 years in a row. I'm conceding less than 10 goals per season. And I'm Atletico Madrid. Sergio Aguero is still ruling the coop at 32 years of age. World Player of the Year, European Player of the Year, European Striker of the Year, European Midfielder of the Year; 3 years in a row. Boooo-yah

Duh! It only cheats selectively! :D

Or when the devs want it to feel a bit more difficult. Lets face it, its poorly made. Infact i think they ought to drop the price in future. Small things like this would be less of a bother if the game was cheaper.

So, some guy.

"I did take notice mate" Are you saying your an SI employee?

"paranoid delusions of the man" Are you saying im having paranoisd delusions? Because i posted about a game issue where the AI cheats, by design.

Everytime i have explained this all but one or two people have deliberately misunderstood. Well i say deliberately, but lets be honest looking at the responses its entirely possible that its an IQ issue. While i stand here accused of having no life i feel i should point out someguy, that you are here spending your time being hostile and antagonistic to new people on an internet forum. I bet you spend an infinatly larger % of your life on here doing that than i even spend on my pc.

No, I'm just telling you that I have taken notice of what you've said. I've attempted, like everyone else on this thread to explain to you what you could do differently or reasons why you should just accept the loss without complaning like a small child. Sadly this kind of maturity is apparently beyond your current capabilities, whether this be an age issue or an issue with your mental health I am not sure and in truth don't particularly care.

The reasons why I am saying that you seem to have delusions is because of this "issue". I have yet to be shown evidence of any kind by you that the AI "cheats" and yet you are now attempting to state it as fact. Unless you can prove it you cannot call it a game issue or a bug. I myself and in fact seemingly everyone else to post in this thread have apparently missed this suposed issue.

Now, the hostility you face is because of the manner in which you are posting. Rather than any kind of constructive response you simply restate what you said before without any further evidence and simply declare it to be so. This will get a hostile response in the same way that a man claiming to have cured cancer with snake oil will get a hostile response if he offers no proof or results.

Now, in order for me to spend an infinitely higher perfectage of time on here in general, let alone "antagonising new people" it would require you to have spend no time at all on this forum. The simple fact you've posted makes that a false statement.

Or when the devs want it to feel a bit more difficult. Lets face it, its poorly made.

*sigh*

Mate, for the last time, the game does not cheat. It is unable to cheat, seeing as it's just a machine. It takes the match results from it's coding, which is made up of a logical set of processes. You can't condem the game for something that it hasn't done.

Or when the devs want it to feel a bit more difficult. Lets face it, its poorly made.

What?!

So wait, why is it only you that has been shot down by this issue.

Actually, let's just make this simple.

Explain, point by point how they cheated again, showing all evidence. Prove that it's actually cheated!

*sigh*

Mate, for the last time, the game does not cheat. It is unable to cheat, seeing as it's just a machine. It takes the match results from it's coding, which is made up of a logical set of processes. You can't condem the game for something that it hasn't done.

For the last time. I have been saying all along it cheats by design. That means it was made to cheat in place of a proper difficulty mechanic. I am actually trying to justify why the game would do this instead of just calling it an outright bug.

Just because you see the word cheat does not mean i am beleiving my computer has come to life

ffs

For the last time. I have been saying all along it cheats by design. That means it was made to cheat in place of a proper difficulty mechanic. I am actually trying to justify why the game would do this instead of just calling it an outright bug.

Yes, but it's not programmed to cheat. Such programming would be detrimental to SI. Therefore, it's highly unlikely they would do it.

Just because you see the word cheat does not mean i am beleiving my computer has come to life

ffs

Swearing will get you nowhere.

Or when the devs want it to feel a bit more difficult. Lets face it, its poorly made. Infact i think they ought to drop the price in future. Small things like this would be less of a bother if the game was cheaper.

But you never had a problem with the 44 games you had played previously? Was the game poorly made then or were the "Bugs" In your favour and you just chose to ignore them.

And if it's such a small thing, why have you kept arguing a proposterous statement from your very first post instead of just accepting that it may very well be your management skills rather than the game that is preventing you from winning the match? And not given people the opportunity to prove to you that this game is winnable? It may not happen first time for people but you said yourself that you tried numerous times and you find the same result........

No-one's pointed out that if you've saved this after your press conference, and got that all wrong, you may struggle to ever win the game.

Why is it programmed like that? Surely, there should be more focus on the tactics and performance during the game, than the press conference before hand?

No-one's pointed out that if you've saved this after your press conference, and got that all wrong, you may struggle to ever win the game.

I believe that it was actually pointed out earlier in the thread tbh...

Edit:

It's not a bug.

If you are reloading constantly but using the same press conferences/team talks then you've already set the mentality of your players to either too nervous or complacent.

ffs

Wow! You are actually one of the most rediculously deluded people I've seen on this forum.

You've presented a claim.

Failed to back it up.

Had advice on how to fix the problem presented.

Then declared yourself hard down by and then restated a rediculous claim.

You're now simply repeating the same stupid claim without evidence with your fingers in your ears trying to prevent yourself from actually hearing something outside of your strange deluded fantasy world.

There is no evidence that the game cheats, at least none that you've presented!

Show us evidence and then maybe someone might be able to listen to you!

Why is it programmed like that? Surely, there should be more focus on the tactics and performance during the game, than the press conference before hand?

I'm not saying it is programmed like that, but if he's already saved it after he's upset his time/fired up the opposition it's going to make things much harder.

I'm not saying it is programmed like that, but if he's already saved it after he's upset his time/fired up the opposition it's going to make things much harder.

That makes sense, but it shouldn't make it impossible to win...

But you never had a problem with the 44 games you had played previously? Was the game poorly made then or were the "Bugs" In your favour and you just chose to ignore them.

Actually i think this has happened a few times in the season. Its just that i have won the game and not noticed, or put it down to me having mis read things.

Yes it is saved after the press conference. I expect the AI will be locked into a pattern of "its going to win". Depending on how many times i want to reload it :) i expect its beatable. Spoils the fun tho.

So it was. It's hard to see through all the rubbish that's been posted in here to be honest.

That's fine, I just recall reading it somewhere, I had to go back and look through everypost myself and I didn't mean to point it out directly to you, I was just saying that I think that nearly every angle has been covered to show the OP what can affect the result and as to why he doesn't seem able to win the game. But instead of taking it constructively he's choosing to ignore it and continue with his conspiracy theory....

Actually i think this has happened a few times in the season. Its just that i have won the game and not noticed, or put it down to me having mis read things.

So when the "cheating" is in your favour, you don't mention it?

Yes it is saved after the press conference. I expect the AI will be locked into a pattern of "its going to win". Depending on how many times i want to reload it :) i expect its beatable.

Don't reload. It'll only take the fun out of winning. If you don't want to try any of the solutions that have been offered, move on with the game, and adapt.

Is it not obvious?

The game links up with the forum, the more negative posts you put on the forum means the game gets less happy with you and decides that is gonna punish you with spurious results.

Let's assume for a second that your game has become sentient and has decided to cheat to make the game harder. Given your side is virtually promoted in the first place, is it not a bit late for the game to suddenly up the difficultly to stop you getting promoted - if it had wanted to stop you getting promoted it would have been a bit better to do it four or five games ago. God, if it was a clever game it could have done it more subtlety by making you draw a whole load more games earlier in the season!

Just pat yourself on the back for getting your team promoted (you will have to finish like Devon Loch not to get promoted) and start concentrating on next season. And get back to having fun with the game.

I changed my tactics 5 seconds into the match. 1 up 24th min. Shame i had to play the AI instead of playing the game.

Your team could just be hitting extemely bad form on that day and the computer AI's players might be playing at their best. The game works with values, when you save those values are stored. You're just gunna have to accept the fact that your players will always play crap on that day. Remember: This is not real life.

@Vic

Does this mean you accept that what the AI is doing could be called a cheat then ? :)

@Mulla

What the coaches say is irrelevant really. The fact is the AI will play against me as if i had set up my tactics wrong...whatever tactics i use.

This often results in me being 2 goals down inside 15 min. I have seen it do this before but always thought i had done something wrong. Now i know what it is ill beat it most of the time, but i still say its a cheat

Archived