This game cheats!

Basicslly what CMOZZA said. Is it a crime for the AI to change its tactics during the match. Heaven forbid

OMG, you mean both teams makes changes to win games? :eek:

It'll never catch on ;)

OP, you've demonstrated a distinct lack of respect for fellow posters, 99.9% of which are giving you reasonable, well thought out advice as to where your going wrong. You then refuse to let people prove you wrong by uploading the save because you know damn well it will be proved to be your fault.

Then, after all that, you disrespect people who are trying to help further by telling them you are ignoring any of their posts unless they agree with you on this "glaring issue within the game" that only you can see.

My advice to everyone is to not reply anymore, don't try and help anymore as he clearly has no interest in listening to anything anyone has to say that could help him and is therefore being a bit of a troll. Leave him be and let him wallow in his own failure as a computer game player :thup:

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Laughable attempts to explain away this glaring issue in the game. If people had said "its designed that way its just the way it is" i could have accepted that, but angry fan boys seems to have goten upset that i have highlighted this little problem. You would expect, that real fans of the game would want people to report stuff like this and so improve the game. All that seems to happen here is people not knowing what they are talking about saying "your wrong your wrong your wrong"

Does it take practice to so consistantly miss the point?

Ok, I've tried to be as constructive as possible while tolerating your ignorance in this thread, now as I said earlier there's no need for the terms fanboy/troll or one used to describe yourself "Dumbcunt".

You posted what you thought was a bug/problem in possibly the most irritating/unconstructive fashion and have been given numerous examples by a lot of different users explaining the potential solutions to your issue, which at one stage I thought you beginning to get the grasp of, but it just appears that you're just clutching at straws now to try and justify your rant and looks as if you're just hanging around posting in this thread to see how much further you can annoy people.......

OMG, you mean both teams makes changes to win games?

It'll never catch on

OP, you've demonstrated a distinct lack of respect for fellow posters, 99.9% of which are giving you reasonable, well thought out advice as to where your going wrong. You then refuse to let people prove you wrong by uploading the save because you know damn well it will be proved to be your fault.

Then, after all that, you disrespect people who are trying to help further by telling them you are ignoring any of their posts unless they agree with you on this "glaring issue within the game" that only you can see.

My advice to everyone is to not reply anymore, don't try and help anymore as he clearly has no interest in listening to anything anyone has to say that could help him and is therefore being a bit of a troll. Leave him be and let him wallow in his own failure as a computer game player :thup:

But of course we can't resist the temptation. :p And I am starting to think this is a troll, and a good one. If it isn't then I'm losing faith in humanity. :thdn:

Leave him be and let him wallow in his own failure as a computer game player :thup:

Yeah well, that might have worked accept as people have already said, why do i care if im getting promotion anyway. This is what i mean by missing the point. Troll post

Yeah well, that might have worked accept as people have already said, why do i care if im getting promotion anyway. This is what i mean by missing the point. Troll post

I thought we were missing the point of the game cheating you into losing. Or have you given up on that front?

We are giving you reason as to why you are wrong, but instead you choose to focus on everything but them

well played

Archived