Forbsie Update

Forbsie

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anyone know if benjanis loan deal is going through ?

Haven't seen anything that says it has or hasn't tbh mate. Whatever you decide we can all easily change it. Also watch out for Ricardo Rocha to Portsmouth, that looks pretty certain. Deals until end of the season.

Hello Everyone, ive been through the FAQ's and still cant get this to work.

I downloaded to to my desktop, extracted it to My Documents > Sports Interactive > Football Manager 2010 > editor data

I then went in and deleted all of my cache files.

Went to start a new came buy all it will let me select is the 10.2.0 data base not the FORBESFM10 one - any help - im getting desperate!!!

Thanks in advance

Hello Everyone, ive been through the FAQ's and still cant get this to work.

I downloaded to to my desktop, extracted it to My Documents > Sports Interactive > Football Manager 2010 > editor data

I then went in and deleted all of my cache files.

Went to start a new came buy all it will let me select is the 10.2.0 data base not the FORBESFM10 one - any help - im getting desperate!!!

Thanks in advance

Yes but onthe 10.2 database when your on that bit there should be a bit at the bottom that says editor data files and a box....just tick that box, then make sure FORSBIE update box is tick and away you go

Yes but onthe 10.2 database when your on that bit there should be a bit at the bottom that says editor data files and a box....just tick that box, then make sure FORSBIE update box is tick and away you go

SCOTTY1974 - You my friend are a legend!!!!

sorry frutloopz, didnt see that, no not this update mate

Plus its not really needed for Jan, unless you do it for various leagues that finish at different times to the European one's. Its only usually a collection of players that move after 6months anyway.

Swansea have confirmed stalwart midfielder Kristian O'Leary has left the club, contract cancelled

Montenegrin defender Stefan Savic claims he has agreed a deal to join Arsenal in the summer.

Chesterfield have confirmed that they have signed defender TJ Moncur on a non-contract basis until the end of the season.

Port Vale have extended the loan deal of Craig Davies from Brighton & Hove Albion, who have released David Livermore.

St Johnstone have confirmed they beat Monday's transfer deadline to sign Mark Connolly from Bolton till end of season

Tottenham have exercised their right to take back Kyle Walker from his loan spell at Sheffield United.

Martin Jorgensen has been released by Fiorentina and has penned a one-year deal with AGF Aarhus

Plymouth midfielder Alan Gow has joined SPL outfit Hibernian on loan until the end of the season.

Aberdeen have taken Steven MacLean and Jim Paterson on loan from Plymouth for the remainder of the season

Portsmouth have allowed youngster Gauthier Mahoto to join French Ligue 2 club Bastia on a permanent basis

Davide Succi is determined to make an impact for Bologna after moving on loan from Palermo.

a few more for the smaller leagues scotland

Cowdenbeath IN: Mark Torrance (Livingston

DUMBARTON Out - Adam Strachan (Clyde)

Alloa- In David Gormley (Ayr)

CLYDE

IN

Jordan White (loan extension to end season- Dunfermline) Scott Findlay

Adam Strachan (free - Dunbarton)

Willie Kinniburgh (Partick Thistle, loan till end of season)

John Stewart (Peterhead)

Neil McGowan (free - Ayr)

OUT

Lee Graham (loan end - Dunfermline)

Jamie Doyle (free)

Alan mcFadden (free)

East Fife Out Adam Coakley (Kilmarnock, undisclosed)

Partick Thistle

In: Greg Sheilds (loan from Carolina Railhawks)

Martin Grehan (undisclosed from Stirling)

Ryan Conroy (loan from Celtic)

Steve Lovell (contract extended deal for 6 months to end of season now )

Out:

Ricky Little (released, now at Queens Park)

DundeeOut:

Chris Casement - Defender (loan - Linfield)

Ayr United

In:

Tam McManus (Free Transfer)

Chris Mitchell (Loan from Falkirk)

Rocky Visconte (Loan from Hearts) end of season

Ryan McGowan (Extended loan from Hearts)

Out:

Neil McGowan (Clyde for Free)

Queen of the South

IN

Jordan MacMillan (Loan from Rangers)

Marvin Andrews (Free - Hamilton)

Scott Fox (Amatuer forms)

Joe Hammil (Loan - Livingston)

OUT

Barry Wilson (Peterhead)

Jamie McQuilken (Retired)

Gerry McGlauchlan (Loan - Arbroath)

Steve Tosh (Loan - Livingston)

Morton

Ins

Kevin McKinlay (Unattached)

Outs

Brian Wake (Gateshead)

Caley Thistle

IN: Nauris Bulvitus (extension of loan from FK Ventspils)

OUT:

Gavin Morrison (loan to Elgin)

Shane Sutherland (loan to Elgin Andrew Macaskill join Clachnacuddin on loan until the end of the season.

sorry frutloopz, didnt see that, no not this update mate

No problem mate, was just kidding...

Plus its not really needed for Jan, unless you do it for various leagues that finish at different times to the European one's. Its only usually a collection of players that move after 6months anyway.

O_o....you are right, why the hell was thinking this was a end of season update??

Excellent looking forward to it,

If I were you I would look at the stats of Andrew Little at Rangers, he has broken in to the first team and already a N.Ireland Internationalist and very poor in the game, maybe tinker with his finishing and PA. Would you agree?

When I do this I get two boxes to check, or not check, yours and one called injuries. Do I check the injuries boxes also?

I would like to say to Forbsie thanks for taking time making the update! I can't wait to load it up and start playing

Thanks man I love your hard work.

P.s To all the people who kept posting "where's the link" or "what time you putting up the link" etc, just calm it down. This man is only human give him some time to work on this database in peace. Forbsie ain't getting paid to do this. He is doing it because like everyone he loves the game and is a die hard football fan! A little respect isn't much to ask for a man doing so much for so many people

Archived