FM 10: Radja Nainggolan

Clark123

• 4 weeks later...

I've come across the above attacking mid-fielder who can play across the pitch. He has very good stats and a high average match rating in Belgium. He's available for around 7m. Has anyone ever used him in the EPL and how did he work out? I'm managing Newcastle, am starting my second season back in the premiership and desperately need a good winger in the above price range. Thanks.

THanks for posting the screen shot, didn't know I had to do that! Anyway, does anyone know if he's any good?

Not to be rude, but if you didn't know that is because you didn't read the rules, that are quite easy to find in this forum. By the way this thread should be closed and merged with the original player thread.

Purefun or HoPeY will be along soon enough to close it.....

Luc welcome the forums mate...anything you need to know can be found at the top of page one, the official links thread, and the official questions and answers thread :thup:

Veg - Syzz dont be 2 harsh, hes just new :)

Purefun or HoPeY will be along soon enough to close it.....

Luc welcome the forums mate...anything you need to know can be found at the top of page one, the official links thread, and the official questions and answers thread :thup:

Veg - Syzz dont be 2 harsh, hes just new :)

Thanks for being merciful!

This guy can be a top player, I bought him for my Leeds team on one save for £2.9m and this is how he looks 5 seasons later

23RadjaNainggolan-1.png

So far we've won the Premier League, FA Cup and just won the Champions League in 2014, and Radja was named runner up in the "Champions League Best Player" award second to Barcelona's Iniesta (we beat them in the final) so basically he was named my best player of the competition.

He picked up 12 goals and 10 assists in 38 appearances for me in the 2013-14 season, playing at either MC or AMR (he's now natural in both positions.)

He was also part of the Belgium team that won the 2012 European Championships :D

• 3 weeks later...

I thought I should bump this thread as Nainggolan has been excellent for me. I got him for £1mil at the beginning of the second season (as Newcastle) and by November he'd become my starting offensive midfielder. Playing him as either a deep-lying playmaker MC, or an advanced playmaker AMC he's been superb - good link play and handy for some goals from midfield.

I would say an excellent bargain for a mid to low premiership team on a budget.

He's got a variable PA, so depending on your game he might be good enough for the very top teams. I remember having him on my Everton save and he was immense in whatever position or role I play him in but his best is as an AMC advance playmaker. Even if he doesn't turn out amazing he should still be decent backup or starter for most teams. Am surprised that he isn't that well known IRL compared to the other belgium youngsters like Hazard, Witsel, Defour, Fellaini etc.

Archived