FMS FM Thread - Traditional Play

Terk

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
They have about 18 players and a budget of £0. I had to bring in Edgar Davids.....

That's going to be pretty difficult then. Sounds like a good challenge with, I'm assuming, an expectation of winning the league.

Save the download to your desktop and just extract it to; My Docs - SI - FM10 - Editor Data.

When you start a new game you'll see this.

48014926.png

If you want to select or deselect downloaded leagues and their availability, click on the little box the arrow is pointing at. You need to know this because the World League makes all other leagues unplayable and the only way to make them playable again is by deselecting it.

I just downloaded Kenco's World League, brilliant fun. I ended up with Club Universidad de Guadalajara in the 8th Division - North American section, haven't got a single full time player and currently scouring the world for free transfers.

I finally got mine to work with Kenco. I chose Pyongyang City. Ewwww is all I can say.

I just downloaded Kenco's World League, brilliant fun. I ended up with Club Universidad de Guadalajara in the 8th Division - North American section, haven't got a single full time player and currently scouring the world for free transfers.

I keep getting crash dumps whenever I try to set up a game on with that DB :(

Going to re-do the American league restructuring I worked on with my previous PC. Split into 6 regions, a regional cup to start the season followed by a 3 tier league system. Currently searching through the editor to see how many teams actually exist in each region I want and how many I'll have to create. Going to be fun.

Currently my favourite team name; Newark Ironbound Express

I see you haven't found Kalamazoo Outrage yet!

I had to google them to make sure you weren't joking :D My Midwest region is full, but I think they may just have to kick Milwaukee out as Kalamazoo Outrage is quite clearly too good a name to exclude from such a database :cool:

Searched through the database for clubs. Found 54 that I can use in the right regions, I'm going to have to create 6 clubs in the Mountain Region though. Going to base them in Aurora, Billings, Boise, Bozeman, Aspen and Saskatoon. Any suggestions for club names would be welcomed. The only criteria being that they're no more weird than Kalamazoo Outrage :D

I guess I need to figure out how all this works. Sounds like fun.

Though if you base a team in Saskatoon, the lighting fixtures at your ground will be the tallest objects for miles around.

Yeah, it doesn't look like the most bustling metropolis in the world :D

When I've got the editing done I'll put it up for download if anybody wants to **** about with it. I just enjoy playing around with the editor on FM10. It's brilliant fun.

Oh, and the suggestions for locations for the Mountain region sides came from stoehrst. Blame him.

Ditto :(.
I keep getting crash dumps whenever I try to set up a game on with that DB :(

Mentioned this to Terk earlier, I haven't been using the retain players file, just downloaded and tried it and got a crash dump error. Deleted the file and tried again, no problems at all, except that you'll have to build the teams from scratch and only have youth players in your squad.

Searched through the database for clubs. Found 54 that I can use in the right regions, I'm going to have to create 6 clubs in the Mountain Region though. Going to base them in Aurora, Billings, Boise, Bozeman, Aspen and Saskatoon. Any suggestions for club names would be welcomed. The only criteria being that they're no more weird than Kalamazoo Outrage :D

Aurora Borealis

Billings Forward

Old Boise/Young Boise

Bozeman Boast

Aspen Snow

Saskatoon Kachewan

Sorry. :o

Thought I would give you guys an update on the current FMS FM Online game!

premsofar.jpg

Manchester United played by -Xenon-.

Chelsea are played by Offspring08. He hates us all because we have stolen many of his desired transfer targets.

Manchester City played by Celtic_1967. He has just spent SH*T loads of cash, as expected.

Bayern played by me, wahey.

It's been a lot of fun so far. Some great banter on xbox live aswell.

Thought I would give you guys an update on the current FMS FM Online game!

Manchester United played by -Xenon-.

Chelsea are played by Offspring08. He hates us all because we have stolen many of his desired transfer targets.

Manchester City played by Celtic_1967. He has just spent SH*T loads of cash, as expected.

Bayern played by me, wahey.

It's been a lot of fun so far. Some great banter on xbox live aswell.

I frequently cry at night because of all of this :( I hate you bastards - apart from Mikey, he hasn't stolen anybody from yet :D....

And you guys thought it was an accident that I 'fell asleep' during the game last night :p I was just getting my own back.

I frequently cry at night because of all of this :( I hate you bastards - apart from Mikey, he hasn't stolen anybody from yet :D....

And you guys thought it was an accident that I 'fell asleep' during the game last night :p I was just getting my own back.

He really is plotting it, I am certain. You so fell asleep, don't try to hide it ;)

See, if I were involved then Liverpool certainly wouldn't be in 4th :D But Offy wouldn't hate me, I wouldn't have enough cash to steal his transfer targets :D

Whateverrrr. I stole Lukaku and Xen stole Aguero, both differing ends of the financial scale. I could see you insider knowledge on his potential targets though? The deal has to benefit both parties, of course.

Whateverrrr. I stole Lukaku and Xen stole Aguero, both differing ends of the financial scale. I could see you insider knowledge on his potential targets though? The deal has to benefit both parties, of course.

Do business with a Geordie? Never!

Archived