try this

Guest hideshun

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does this work with the new patch and new FMM?

I tried it last night, my striker started at 12% dropped down to 3% and got injured - all within 12 minutes.

I went on to get spanked 3-0. icon_mad.gif

Do you change fitness or match fitness?

Originally posted by McLovin:

Does this work with the new patch and new FMM?

I tried it last night, my striker started at 12% dropped down to 3% and got injured - all within 12 minutes.

I went on to get spanked 3-0. icon_mad.gif

Do you change fitness or match fitness?

Yeh, im playing 0.2 and tried with leeds full team in fa cup against man u, and leeds won 9-4.

Originally posted by Fe98:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by hideshun:

type 29634 in fitness with fmm and see how that player do in the match

I'm still undecided ... is this Maradona with drugs or without drugs?

And just out of curiousity, how did you find this out? It's not like someone would simply decide to try this or something. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

For me (others too have discovered this and so they may have another explanation)I was simply curious as to what would happen if I pushed the level beyond 10,000. I tried 11,000 and players performed better so I decided to increase the level 1,000 at a time and came up with the rather curious grapg and the conclusion that 32,700 was the optimum number.

There have been several questions about whether larger numbers can be used with other game parameters. The answer is that yes they can. I have done tests with "Finishing", "Tackling" etc and found that you can push them beyond 100 and get better performance. However, there are a lot of these parameters and it does take a long time to get results. I shall try when I have more time and will report back my results.

In the meantime - have fun!

Originally posted by gtavicer9:

Another thing to note. I just tried this again by entering 32700, but instead of 75% my player only had 39% and had the Rst icon next to him.

Anyone else get this problem?

All of my tests for producing the graph were based upon all players in the team being 100% fit. If they are not then the maximun of 75% will not be achieved and will drop to 39% and will be shown as in need of rest. However, even when in nedd of rest they will still perform incredibly well.

Originally posted by wrighy:

so if i type 29634 in fitness ill score goals and it wont crash eva

Can't guarantee it won't crash ever. Judging by the reactions in this topic, the game only crashes when the fitness level of the player reaches 1 or 0 during the match. I've not had this happen, but I recommend keeping an eye on fitness levels and subbing when you reach the danger zone.

Originally posted by Sput:

All of my tests for producing the graph were based upon all players in the team being 100% fit. If they are not then the maximun of 75% will not be achieved and will drop to 39% and will be shown as in need of rest. However, even when in nedd of rest they will still perform incredibly well.

Thanks for clearing this up. I gave some low 90% players a fitness level of 13 000 and he stayed at 100% for 2 straight matches. This is very interesting to play with and witness the different results.

I'll try testing the Attribute stats as well and will post back my findings. icon_smile.gif 1000 on Finishing anyone?

Tried this last night on Torres, Silva and Fernandez in my liverpool game and Torres scored 15 goals in one game in the cup against Sheff Utd!!!!

The weird thing was though, he didn't get MOTM. Silva got it who only scored 2 or 3 - he did assist quite a few of them but he only got a 9 rating.

Torres got a 10 rating (obviously) but didn't get MOTM - icon_confused.gif

Originally posted by mick23:

Tried this last night on Torres, Silva and Fernandez in my liverpool game and Torres scored 15 goals in one game in the cup against Sheff Utd!!!!

The weird thing was though, he didn't get MOTM. Silva got it who only scored 2 or 3 - he did assist quite a few of them but he only got a 9 rating.

Wow, this is amazing. You perform a obvious cheat/hack/whatever, and STILL complain!

Originally posted by Trillkott:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by mick23:

Wow, this is amazing. You perform a obvious cheat/hack/whatever, and STILL complain! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

us britsh can't help a good moan every now and again! it's in our blood!

Wow, this is amazing. You perform a obvious cheat/hack/whatever, and STILL complain!

In what way was I complaining?

I just thought it was a bit strange. I know it's a cheat - I quit after the game without saving and restarted.

Just wanted to see what effect it had on the players.

I tried this last night in a friendly with Wolves against Northampton Town.

I played a 2nd string team and 'drugged' one of my strikers.

We were 10-1 up at half time, the goals dried up and we only won 12-2 by full-time.

Well, I was bored so I decided to 'dope' my entire team. I'm Fulham away to Liverpool.

The first half was dissapointed, we only scored 6! Pathetic. I give them a ticking off at half time and they go out and score 14 more goals in the second half. Eddie Johnson scored 12! Legend!

Originally posted by hideshun:

type 29634 in fitness with fmm and see how that player do in the match

OP, c'mon, 'fess up - how DID you come by this? Do you hav einsider knowledge or did you try a gazillion permutations?

I will try this for a laugh on a new game - I'd like to see the effects on the keeper. icon_biggrin.gif

Originally posted by bluebirds4life:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by bluebirds4life:

what does fmm mean?

k soz ok can you just tell me a step to step guide on how to do it does it involve editor or just training schedule wot is it ill rite numer down thx </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

you need to download the latest version of FMM.

load up your save game, then load FMM.go back to your save game,when you get to the team selection screen go back to FMM, find the player you want to edit using the search function. once you find him, click on him, the info screen should be open, find fitness and type 32700. click save. go back to save game and pick him in your team. start match and watch the effects of performance enhancing drugs icon14.gif

let me warn you though it gets boring real fast icon_frown.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Archived