POWERFULL ST DANILO TAC (torres scored 58 goals in 47 matches)

rate this tactic  

170 members have voted

1. 1. rate this tactic

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i'd like to discuss this tactic a little further. what would people say the three most important skills are for each position? i'd go for:

striker: acceleration, off the ball, finishing

amc's: passing, creativity, long shots

mc: passing, tackling, stamina

dm's: tackling, work rate, passing

defenders: marking, positioning, tackling

i'd love to hear people's opinions on this

another thing, i notice the 2 dm's have their mentality set as 'all out attack'. setting the mentality to more defensive should shore up the defence but could mess up the attack.

i also find it ironic that the team mentality in this great counter attacking tactic is set to all out attack, but it does seem to work. has anyone experimented with these settings?

I tried it with my leeds team and switzerland. here are the first 3 results

switzerland away vs macedonia 3-0 win (world cup qualifier)

switzerland away to spain 3-0 win (world cup qualifier)

Leeds 5-0 away win vs manchester united :O my god, i think team talks matter though but amazing tactic

HELLLOOOO!!! HERE I AM! BACK WITH NEW TACTIC ! CALLED DON CHODA! I WASN'T ACTIVE CAUSE I WORKED ON TWEAKING THE FIRST ONE.

WITH THIS NEW ONE TORRES SCORED AMAZING 81 GOALS IN 57 MATCHES! I WON THE PREMIER LEAGUE (SCORING FANTASTIC 100 GOALS),LEAGUE CUP AND CHAMPIONS CUP,ALSO WORLD CHAMPIONS CLUB...ETC. I WILL GIVE YOU A DOWNLOAD LINK AND U WILL BE ABLE TO USE IT.

I ALSO START TO PLAY WITH VALENCIA SIDE TO TRY OUT VILLA WHO IS ALSO AMAZING! U WILL SEE SOME SCREENSHOTS.

THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENT.

9fernandotorres.png

blackburnvliverpool.png

chelseavliverpool.png

Can i just say:

I had taken a break from playing FM cause the annoyance of tactics not working in previous versions of the game. So i thought to buy FM 10 and try again with Liverpool and some 4-1-4-1 tactic. Did ok in the first few games, nothing exciting really. However i've just changed to this formation and the results were as follows:

West Ham - A - Won 5-1

Sunderland - H - Won 3-0

Real Madrid - H - Won 5-3

Chelsea - A - Won 4-1

This seems good to me so far? However, was a bit worried when playing Madrid, will i concede goals when playing against the top teams?

I have tested it with Lanus (original tactic) and must say this is a great tactic, few exceptional results like 7-1 to Sao Paulo(Copa Libertadores, away), many CCC and first touch play.

won league and CL.

does anyone use opposition instructions when playing with this tactic?

For me, still use OI a little bit. When playing with MU, Arsenal, Chealse, try to mark the most dangerous players (Drogba, Rooney, Lampard..).

Best results so far:

Man City vs Chelsea: 4-0 (H)

Man City vs MU : 4-2 (A)

Man City vs Arsenal : 1-0 (H) - total domination, many CCC and Alumina was man of the match

My 1st eleven:

GK: Kameni

DL/DR: Vargas, Micah

DC: Toure, Lestcott

DMC: Barry, De Jong

MC: Hamsilk

AMC: Ashley Young, Robinho

FC: Tevez

Tevez is amazing: 24 goals/ 19 matches. This is the best FM2010 tactic I've used so far :D

Hey, postrotok, I wanted to know something. Im using the Don Choda tactic and the tackles are Soft, but when I go to the personal instructions they all are in Normal...should I uncheck the boxes?, cos Im kinda overwriting the general instruction.

i've had some mixed results, works good with my Man United but is very random with my Tranmere although i have had some epic matches since using it. A 4-4 draw with the MK Dons the best so far as i was 3-1 down at one stage.

Any way to sort out the offsides being so high?

Copa America Final! 3 stupid goals to Argentina, but just look at Kaka! He even added an assist to Luis Fabiano goal! Simply amazing!

niga1.jpg

One more thing, after loosing 4-0 to Chelsea I have started to lower team mentality to Defensive in hard away matches. This way I have won 1-2 at Nou Camp, 0-4 at Stamford Brigde and 2-5 at Old Trafford with my LFC team!

I've tried this tactic, and it creates a load of chances for your striker that's for sure, very quick, counter attacking football.

The one downside to this is that it's created in the old way - many people who download & use tactics that have been created by someone will want to use them when playing with friends so they can pass then off as their own - this using the old method will look very suspect!

Does anyone think that it could be replicated in the new Tactic Creator to have similar effect?

Archived