Official FM 08 Good Wonderkids

Dayle Wood

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Fast Company:

Check this fella out, doesn't look too bad for a 15yo, and no WP needed.

Niklas Barkroth

Price: £40,000

Position: AMRC, FC

HAHA he's my friend were team mates last year, he's training with Man utd next week

Originally posted by eeeee:

Georginio Wijnaldum

Club:Feyenoord

position:AM(R.L.C)

price:3.000.000$

He is not wonderkid but have a look him once!

Also Dont forget to buy Juan Ramon riquelme for free from Villareal 1 year later! icon_biggrin.gif

Alan Kardec

18 years old

position fc

club Vasco

Has a buy out clause

Could be the next Adriano (yes i know not the best player to be compared 2)

1 other point i personally cant get this guy to score no matter what

i played about 6-7 games no goals from him went on holiday for 3 months (dinner time)

came back he had scored 26 times for reserves

and 18 for first team

Originally posted by Jonno Fields:

I was reading an interview with one of the makers from FM in 'zoo' magazine and it said that the best youngsters on it were:

Igor Akinfeev GK

Mauro Zarate FW (bit pricey when i looked at him though)

David braz DEF palmeiras

Alex Pato FW Ac Milan

ben arfa MF lyon

Don't worry about the value of Zaraté

In my game is valuated 16.5 millions euros and i just had to spend 4.5 millions to get him.

That's weird but you can get him at a very low price, may be a DB error or something

Originally posted by Jonno Fields:

I was reading an interview with one of the makers from FM in 'zoo' magazine and it said that the best youngsters on it were:

Igor Akinfeev GK

Mauro Zarate FW (bit pricey when i looked at him though)

David braz DEF palmeiras

Alex Pato FW Ac Milan

ben arfa MF lyon

Akinfeev was a wonderkid in 07 and becomes one in 08 also, Zarate was veryhard to please and very inconsistent in07

ite lads.

ive won 2 awards 4 my football manager accolades screenshots over the last two games. just bought 08 yet to play but ive got one or two players who, in the past, have been not only wonderkids but world class players in the end. enjoy icon_wink.gif

Nafer Estupinan. st

James Wesolowski. dm

Rudolph Austin. wb r

Michel Schmoller. d c / d m

Leo Schwechelen. dc/l

Tomas Pilik. st

Robert Snodgrass. fc

Nicolas Millan. st

Kenny Keys. mc

Rivaldo (young ex united now benfica i think) aml

Freddy Adu. fc

Josmer Altidore. fc

Im sorry, i dont know their current ages, but i thought youd want to know names just incase.

lets get some new wonderkids from other countries eh? does no1 else agree theyre more excitin to nurture? barkroth in real life is world class my dad is actually on this game as a coach at man u n he reckons theyll sign barkroth next year full time. they had adu last year aswell but he was apparently 'not in the right mind set to become a good player in england.'

btw will puddy has jus been sold 2 valencia on my mates game 4 21 mill, eclipsin the current 19.75 record set by akinfeev to roma.

Harps x

Originally posted by Blackcats:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ax75:

Name: Breno

position: DC

Club: Sao Paulo

Value: 3.2 mio € - min. release fee 9.5 mio €

Work permit needed

Looks amazing!!!

my god your right there, im gettin a scout report now! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i would get a scout report but i'm solihull moors icon_wink.gif

Name: Fabrice Muamba

position: DM

Club: Udinese

Value: 4.7 million (currently in my 2nd season game)

Work permit not needed

I'm managing Birmingham City and have noticed that in pre-season of season 2 (July 2008) he is now a wonderkid.

He was a key player for my in the first season, although his stats weren't all that;

Pl 20 (1)

Gls 1

Asts 3

MoM 1

AvR 6.81

He is now courting interest from the likes of Tottemhan in season 2

Guest alverno

Name: Lucas Trecarichi

position: AML/C

Club: Sevilla Atletico (Sevilla C)

Value:???

Work permit needed/not needed: Not needed

I was wondering would anyone mention Sunny!

He's only 16 at the start but I've a feeling Henry Saivet will be a woonderkid eventually. My scouts say he has the potential to better than David Villa.

And whoever asked about Vanden Borre, he's quality for a 20y/o, but much dearer now becuase he's with Fiorentina...Cost me 7.5mill

My personal experience of some of the wonderkids mentioned on this game. I manage AC Milan so my number one priority was to ensure that my ageing players had capable successors.

I signed Banega for Milan. He is indeed excellent, although he plays only for my second team (i tend to play only players with 95%+ condition, so he still gets a fair amount of games). He is indeed a good, dynamic, deep-lying midfielder, although he cannot dictate play the way Pirlo does (it's ok as my playmaker then becomes Nasri).

Alex Pato has been loaned off to Benfica as he fails to perform in front of goal, and creates less than he ought. We'll see if first team for a full season helps him out.

Nasri is excellent, I bought him for just 3m more than I sold Gourcuff, and while the latter had better stats Nasri can be relied on to pass well throughout and for the odd moment of genius.

I signed Lulinha before i ever learnt that he was a -10, but when the transfer came through (when he turned 18, some bizarre new italian rule), I'd filled my quota of non-EU with Banega. He then signed a new contract and now I must shell out a good 7m for his buy-out clause icon_frown.gif

Criscito was purchased from a cash-strapped juve but at 14m I reckon it's worth shelling out the extra money on Kompany, because criscito plays solid but unremarkable.

Archived