Create a Striker and Score Goals for a Small Country

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here is how things currently stand. Any changes must be made by noon on Saturday.

Max Power - India - Air India

In Der Van Dude - Vietnam - Mohammedan

Bill Delgado - Mozambique - Dijon

Edmundo De Chundo - Saint Lucia - Colorado

Bojan Georgiev - Kenya - NONE

Birdy Gustavapol - Ethiopia - Le Havre

Luke Swinson - Armenia - Mohun Bagan

Nick Bretherton - Palestine - Seoul

Carlton Barn Dawes - Estonia - Rushden

Alex Al-Hosseini - Singapore - Pohang

Jesús Freev - Saudi Arabia - Seongnam

Pedrinho Matador - North Korea - Jeju

Lucas Marcelo Cedermaz - Cape Verde Islands - NONE

Mark Cator - Lebanon - Guingamp

dafuge - Saint Vincent and the Grenadines - DC United

Peter Slater - Kazakhstan - Ipswich

Gary Toner - Namibia - Metz

Edward Pearce-Crump - Liberia - NONE

Gaz Squire - Bolivia - NONE

Craig Douglas - Georgia - RW Essen

Guano Stainio Pantalettini - Cuba - New England

Helmsley Harrisson Ford - Oman - Incheon

Sercan Cali - Hungary - Elche

Swellfoot O'Donnell - Haiti - New England

Sean O'Connell - Mauritius - Orlando Pirates

Sam Taphouse - Latvia - Southampton

Konstantin Tarasov - Tajikistan - NONE

Dean Hoo - Kyrgyzstan - Ulsan

Paulo Freitas - The Congo - Sundowns

Ryan Andrews - Indonesia - NONE

George Robson - Chinese Taipei - Churchill Bro's

Jen Maxkins - Malawi - Offenbach

David Frketic - Andorra - NONE

Ben Chia - Saint Kitts and Nevis - Los Angeles

Guy Roy - Yemen - Air India

Jamison Dartt - Malta - NONE

Ryan Kaye - Jordan - Melbourne Victory

Lawrence Lazewski - Libya - Strasbourg

Brett Newton - Bangladesh - NONE

Taco Pakahara - Bahrain - NONE

Alex Drew - Barbados - NONE

Armin van Schotten-Scoren - Liechtenstein - Brighton

I'm sorry not everybody got in, but as you can clearly see, I have a lot to keep track of.

Originally posted by sammayel666:

If you could stick Brett Newton at Sparta Rotterdam and give him a nickname of Sheik Yabuti I would be quite grateful

Sorry, but they are a top flight club. Since you are based in Asia, you have to choose from K-League, Indian National Football League, or A-League.

Originally posted by eldereth:

According to wiki, my Indian team has a 35000 capacity stadium icon_eek.gif

And they have won the league 6 times in their 19 years of history icon14.gif

Oh, and congrats on the job of course!!!

There's some big stadia in India, the Salt Lake stadium is something like 120000.

All of the finishing touches have been made in the editor, with only one final test game to run before starting the real thing. Here is how things currently stand.

Australian A-League

Melbourne Victory

Ryan Kaye

Ryan Andrews

Perth Glory

Sheik Yabuti

Korean K-League

Chunnam

Konstantin Tarasov

Incheon

Helmsley Harrisson Ford

Jeju

Pedrinho Matador

Pohang

Alex Al-Hosseini

Seongnam

Jesus Freev

Seoul

Nick Bretherton

Suwon

Taco Pakahara

Ulsan

Dean Hoo

Indian National Football League

Air India

Max Power

Guy Roy

Churchill Bro's

George Robson

Mohammedan

In Der Van Dude

Mohun Bagan

Luke Swinson

French Second Division

Ajaccio

Bojan Georgiev

Bastia

Lucas Marcelo Cedermaz

Caen

Edward Pearce-Crump

Dijon

Bill Delgado

Guingamp

Mark Cator

Le Havre

Birdy Gustavapol

Metz

Gary Toner

Strasbourg

Lawrence Lazewski

German Second Division

Augsburg

Jamison Dartt

Offenbach

Jen Maxkins

RW Essen

Craig Douglas

German Regional Division North

St. Pauli

David Frketic

English Championship

Ipswich

Peter Slater

Southampton

Sam Taphouse

English League One

Brighton

Armin van Schotten-Scoren

English Conference National

Rushden

Carlton Barn Dawes

Spanish LIGA BBVA

Elche

Sercan Cali

South African Premier League

Orlando Pirates

Sean O'Connell

Sundowns

Paulo Freitas

Major League Soccer

Colorado

Edmundo de Chundo

DC United

dafuge

FC Dallas

Gaz Squire

Houston

Alex Drew

Los Angeles

Ben Chia

New England

Guano Stainio Pantalettini

Swellfoot O'Donnell

Updates are going to be posted on a monthly basis and will be broken down by league like I posted above. This sign-up won't be quite as screenshot heavy as my other one, mainly because of the massive amount of effort that would go into it. I will be posting player profiles at the beginning of each season, as well posting stats screens at the end of each season.

International games will be different, with the player ratings screen being posted for each game. Any other screenshot requests will be considered as well.

Some of the leagues start earlier than others, so some players will already have already played in a handful of games at the start of the season. I will post a brief summary of what has occured up to the point where the game will start, June 2006. The first updates will be posted late tonight or early tomorrow.

Originally posted by NepentheZ:

excuse me for being completly ********, since it doesnt happen often, and i cba looking it up... but whats a moniker, and why is it specific to da fuge?

please, enlighten me.

A moniker is basically a silly nickname intended to cause offence.

Originally posted by LokedOut420:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by sammayel666:

If you could stick Brett Newton at Sparta Rotterdam and give him a nickname of Sheik Yabuti I would be quite grateful

Sorry, but they are a top flight club. Since you are based in Asia, you have to choose from K-League, Indian National Football League, or A-League. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Anywhere in Korea then

Updates are going to be posted on a monthly basis and will be broken down by league like I posted above. This sign-up won't be quite as screenshot heavy as my other one, mainly because of the massive amount of effort that would go into it. I will be posting player profiles at the beginning of each season, as well posting stats screens at the end of each season.

International games will be different, with the player ratings screen being posted for each game. Any other screenshot requests will be considered as well.

Some of the leagues start earlier than others, so some players will already have already played in a handful of games at the start of the season. I will post a brief summary of what has occured up to the point where the game will start, June 2006. The first updates will be posted late tonight or early tomorrow.

Looking forward to it.

Taco Pakahara--the "Bahrain Plane"?

Cool. I'll be looking forward to seeing how I do.

Congrats again on the job, and thanks for the effort you're putting into this.

Originally posted by dafuge:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by NepentheZ:

excuse me for being completly ********, since it doesnt happen often, and i cba looking it up... but whats a moniker, and why is it specific to da fuge?

please, enlighten me.

A moniker is basically a silly nickname intended to cause offence. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ah come on, none intended. Just the joy of remembering some earlier muppet posters icon_frown.gif

Big difference between the main man dafuge and his sweet-toothed mythical rap rival icon_rolleyes.gif

I've decided to go with a simple scoring system that only takes into account goals scored. International goals will be worth 2 points, while goals scored for your club are worth one apiece. A debut goal is rewarded with two bonus points, while a hat-trick is rewarded with 3 bonus points.

Club goal - 1 pt

International Goal - 2 pts

Debut goal - 2 bonus pts per goal

Hat-trick - 3 bonus pts

International hat-trick - 5 bonus pts

Korean K-League

Opening Stage Table

Korean FA Cup

Korean League Cup (through 7 games)

Chunnam

Konstantin Tarasov

Personal

Transfer

He had a fantastic debut in a 3-1 home victory over Busan, scoring a goal and being named man of the match. He only took 2 minutes to score his second goal in his second game, a 3-0 home win over Seoul. After failing to find the net in his next two games, both on the road, he found it again 6 minutes into a 2-1 home victory over Jeonbuk. He failed to score in the next 2 games, and then missed the next 4 weeks with a pulled hamstring. He made a great return to the team, putting in a man of the match performance in a 3-2 away win over Pohang, picking up an assist in the final match of the Opening Stage. The next game was the first match of the League Cup, which isn't actually played in a cup format. He put in another man of the match performance as he rescued a point for his club, scoring the equalizer in a 1-1 draw with Busan. His next goal came in the 4th game of the League Cup, a 2-1 away win over Gwangju. He scored in two consecutive away games to wrap up the first half of the League Cup, both 2-2 draws against Suwon and Daegu, also taking the man of the match award in the latter.

Incheon

Helmsley Harrisson Ford

Personal

Transfer

He is still only 15, so has yet to make a first team appearance.

Jeju

Pedrinho Matador

Personal

Transfer

He didn't have the best debut, as his team struggled to get going in a 2-0 away loss to Seongnam. His first goal came in his 3rd game for the club, a 2-2 away draw to Busan. He failed to score in his next game, but came away with a magnicent brace in the game after that, a 2-1 win over Seoul. He also scored his team's only goal in the next two home league games, a 1-2 loss to Gwangju and a 1-1 draw with Chunnam. It took 2 league games and 4 League Cup games for him to find the net again, scoring the first goal in a 1-1 draw with Seongnam. He also scored the first goal in the final game of the Opening Stage, a 2-2 draw with Jeonbuk. He scored in his next two games as well, a 2-1 loss at Busan and a 2-2 draw with Ulsan to wrap up the month of June.

Pohang

Alex Al-Hosseini

Personal

Transfer

He only made one league appearance in the opening stage, coming on in the 80th minute of a 3-2 loss at home to Chunnam. He's made 4 appearances in the League Cup so far, scoring in his last two games, a 1-1 draw with Seongnam in which he took the man of the match award and a 2-1 win over Suwon.

Seongnam

Jesus Freev

Personal

Transfer

He has only made 4 appearances so far, all of them from the bench. His debut came in a 3-0 away win against Chunnam, coming on in the 79th minute. His next appearance came in the League Cup, scoring his team's only goal after coming on in the 10th minute of a 3-1 loss at Incheon. He came on as a sub in the next two games, but failed to find the net in either.

Seoul

Nick Bretherton

Personal

Transfer

He scored in his debut, a 2-1 win at Gwangju, but failed to find the net in his next 6 games. He finally scored again in a 2-1 victory at Yeungnam University in the FA Cup 2nd Round, taking the man of the match award as well. His next league goal finally came in the second to last game of the opening stage, a disappointing 2-1 loss at home to Ulsan. He's only scored once in the League Cup thus far, picking up the first in a 2-1 win at Gyeongnam.

Suwon

Taco Pakahara

Personal

Transfer

Having only recently turned 16, he has yet to make his debut.

Ulsan

Dean Hoo

Personal

Transfer

He is still only 15, so has yet to make a first team appearance.

Major League Soccer

League Table (through 16 games)

Colorado

Edmundo de Chundo

Personal

Transfer

He scored the opening goal in his debut, a 2-0 win at home against DC United. His next goal came in Colorado's next home game, a 1-1 draw with Houston. He scored his next goal in a 3-0 win at home to FC Dallas, and then again a few weeks later in a 2-0 win at home to Los Angeles. After losing their next two games on the road, it only took 4 minutes for him to open the scoring in their next home game, a 1-0 win against Real Salt Lake. He finally scored his first away goal in the next game, as well as taking the man of the match award in a 1-1 draw with Chivas USA.

DC United

dafuge

Personal

Transfer

After failing to score in his first two games, he scored the opening goal in his home debut, a 1-1 draw with New England. He went scoreless in his next 7 games before finally ending his drought in dramatic fashion with an 89th minute winner in a 2-1 victory at New England. His next goal came in a 1-1 draw at Columbus, but he hasn't scored in his last 3 games.

FC Dallas

Gaz Squire

Personal

Transfer

It took 8 games for him to score his first goal in a 2-1 win at New England. His next goal came a couple weeks later in a 2-1 home win against Colorado and then again in their next game against Houston, a 2-1 away win. His most recent goal came in a 3-1 loss at Chivas USA.

Houston

Alex Drew

Personal

Transfer

His first goal came in his 3rd game, a 2-0 home win against Kansas City. He failed to score in his next 5 games, but found the net at the stroke of halftime in a 2-0 home win against Los Angeles. He scored his 3rd goal in his most recent game, a 2-0 win at Colorado.

Los Angeles

Ben Chia

Personal

Transfer

His first goal came in his 3rd game, a 2-1 win at FC Dallas. After a couple of poor performances, he finally scored his second 6 minutes into a 1-0 win at home against Houston. It took a month for his next goal to come in a 4-1 home win against Chivas USA, as he also earned the man of the match award.

New England

Guano Stainio Pantalettini

Personal

Transfer

He picked up a brace on his debut, a 3-1 win at home to Chicago. He was only getting started though as he scored in his next 3 consecutive games, including a brace in a 2-1 home win against Los Angeles. He also scored an 80th minute equalizer in the previous game, a 1-1 draw at DC United. His wrapped up his consecutive scoring streak with an early goal in a 2-1 win at Colorado. He went 5 games without scoring after that, as well as missing a couple of games with a sprained wrist, but he found the net again in a 1-1 draw with Kansas City. The season took an unfortunate turn a couple of weeks later, as he was struck down with a hip injury in their most recent home game.

Swellfoot O'Donnell

Personal

Transfer

He scored his team's only goal in his debut, a 1-1 draw with Houston. He scored again in his next game, a 3-1 win at home against Chicago. His next goal came in a 2-1 win at Colorado, before going his next 8 games without scoring. He finally scored again a few weeks ago in a 2-1 loss at Columbus.

Australian A-League

Melbourne Victory

Ryan Kaye

Personal

Transfer

Ryan Andrews

Personal

Transfer

Perth Glory

Sheik Yabuti

Personal

Transfer

Indian National Football League

Air India

Max Power

Personal

Transfer

Guy Roy

Personal

Transfer

Churchill Bro's

George Robson

Personal

Transfer

Mohammedan

In Der Van Dude

Personal

Transfer

Mohun Bagan

Luke Swinson

Personal

Transfer

French Second Division

Ajaccio

Bojan Georgiev

Personal

Transfer

Bastia

Lucas Marcelo Cedermaz

Personal

Transfer

Caen

Edward Pearce-Crump

Personal

Transfer

Dijon

Bill Delgado

Personal

Transfer

Guingamp

Mark Cator

Personal

Transfer

Le Havre

Birdy Gustavapol

Personal

Transfer

Metz

Gary Toner

Personal

Transfer

Strasbourg

Lawrence Lazewski

Personal

Transfer

German Second Division

Augsburg

Jamison Dartt

Personal

Transfer

Offenbach

Jen Maxkins

Personal

Transfer

RW Essen

Craig Douglas

Personal

Transfer

German Regional Division North

St. Pauli

David Frketic

Personal

Transfer

English Championship

Ipswich

Peter Slater

Personal

Transfer

Southampton

Sam Taphouse

Personal

Transfer

English League One

Brighton

Armin van Schotten-Scoren

Personal

Transfer

English Conference National

Rushden

Carlton Barn Dawes

Personal

Transfer

Spanish LIGA BBVA

Elche

Sercan Cali

Personal

Transfer

Orlando Pirates

Sean O'Connell

Personal

Transfer

Sundowns

Paulo Freitas

Personal

Transfer

Originally posted by LCFCtillidie:

Konstantin Tarasov

I dont care which leauge i play in, but i think the russian league should be allowed for Kazakhstan, Tajikstan etc.

I've already got 25 leagues from 16 nations running. I don't need more just to satisfy a couple of people.

Competition Schedules

Australia

Australian Pre-Season Cup (July 15th - August 20th)

Australian Cup (August 19th - December 3rd)

A-League Regular Season (August 26th - January 20th)

A-League Final Series (January 27th - February 18th)

Korea

Korean FA Cup (March 5th - December 3rd)

K-League Opening Stage (March 12th - May 10th)

Korean League Cup (May 14th - July 29th)

Korean All-Star Cup (August 15th)

K-League Closing Stage (August 23rd - November 26th)

India

Indian Durand Cup (October 29th - November 7th)

Indian Federation Cup (December 17th - December 30th)

Indian National Football League (January 7th - May 13th)

Indian Super Cup (May 30th)

France

French Second League (July 28th - May 25th)

French League Cup (August 15th - March 31st)

French Cup (November 25th - May 12th)

Germany

German League Cup (July 29th - August 5th)

German Second Division (August 13th - May 20th)

German Regional Division North (August 5th - June 2nd)

German Cup (September 8th - May 26th)

England

English Championship (August 5th - May 20th)

League One (August 5th - May 26th)

Conference National (August 12th - May 13th)

FA Cup (September 30th - May 19th)

League Cup (August 23rd - February 25th)

Johnstone's Paint Trophy (October 17th - April 1st)

FA Trophy (November 4th - May 20th)

Spain

LIGA BBVA (August 27th - May 27th)

Spanish Cup (August 30th - June 23rd)

South Africa

African Challenge (July 9th - July 30th)

Charity Cup (August 5th/6th)

Super Eight Cup (August 12th - September 30th)

First Division Cup (August 18th - October 7th)

Premier League (August 26th - June 17th)

League Cup (October 15th - December 16th)

FA Cup (February 17th - June 2nd)

USA

MLS Regular Season (April 1st - October 14th)

US Cup (June 14th - September 27th)

MLS Playoffs (October 21st - November 12th)

Continental Competitions

Africa

African Cup Winners' Cup (January 25th - December 6th)

African Champions League (February 17th - November 11th)

African Super Cup (May 12th)

Asia

Asian Confederation Cup (March 7th - November 2nd)

Asian Champions League (March 8th - November 1st)

Asian President's Cup (May 2nd - May 12th)

East Asian Champions Cup (July 23rd - July 29th)

Europe

EURO Vase (June 17th - July 22nd)

European Champions Cup (July 12th - May 23rd)

EURO Cup (July 13th - May 16th)

Oceania

Oceania Club Championship (March 31st - May 4th)

JULY 2006

Australian A-League

Pre-Season Cup Table

Melbourne Victory

Ryan Kaye - He had a good debut, picking up an assist in 2-1 home win over Adelaide Utd. He had a decent game against New Zealand Knights, despite the 1-0 scoreline. He scored his first goal in the next game, a 2-1 win at Central Coast.

Ryan Andrews - He made a decent start in his debut, but was the unfortunate player who had to come off after they had their goalkeeper sent off in the 31st minute of the 2-1 win over Adelaide Utd. Despite losing 1-0, he played well in the match at New Zealand. He put in a man of the match winning performance in the next game, scoring his first goal in a 2-1 win at Central Coast with a thumping 30 yard strike.

Perth Glory

Sheik Yabuti - He didn't have the best debut as his team fell 1-0 at Newcastle Jets. He wasn't much better in his next game as they suffered another 1-0 defeat, this time at home to Sydney. He picked up an assist in the next game, but it was far from enough in a 3-1 defeat at Queensland.

Korean K-League

League Cup Table

FA Cup Quarter Final

Chunnam

Konstantin Tarasov - He put in a series of solid performances across 6 games, scoring three times and assisting once. His first goal of the month came in a disappointing 3-1 loss at Daejon in the League Cup, while his assist came in the next game, a 3-2 win over Korea Railroad in the FA Cup 3rd Round. He scored in his next two games, a 3-2 home win over Gyeongnam and a 3-1 loss at Jeju. He put in solid performances in his next two games but failed to score. The first was a 0-0 draw at home to Seongnam, followed by a 1-0 win at Pohang.

Incheon

Helmsley Harrisson Ford - He is still yet to make his debut.

Jeju

Pedrinho Matador - He started the month with a horrible performance against Gwangju, a humiliating 4-0 loss in front of their own fans. He was much better in the next game, opening the scoring after a mere 26 seconds as they cruised to a 4-1 win at HMD in the FA Cup 3rd Round. He put in another great performance in their next League Cup match, picking up a brace in a 3-2 loss at Seoul. He found the net again in his next game, a 3-1 home win over Chunnam. He didn't have much of an impact in his next two games, a 2-1 win at Daegu and a 2-2 draw at home to Gyeongnam.

Pohang

Alex Al-Hosseini - He made a strong start to the month with a man of the match performance in a 2-0 home win over Ulsan, scoring his team's second. He scored again in his next game, a 4-1 away victory over Gangneung City in the FA Cup 3rd Round. He was disappointing in the next four games, two consecutive defeats in the League Cup, 2-0 at Busan and 2-1 at home to Gwangju, followed by a 1-1 draw at Jeonbuk and 1-0 home loss to Chunnam.

Seongnam

Jesus Freev - He finally made his first start in a thrilling 3-3 draw with Seoul, scoring his team's second goal in the 37th minute. He only made two other appearances, both from the bench and without scoring, in a 4-2 win at home against Jeonbuk and a 0-0 draw at Chunnam.

Seoul

Nick Bretherton - He started the month off with a solid performance in a 3-3 draw at Seongnam, picking up an assist. He continued to play the role of provider in the next match, setting up both of Park Jung-Hwan's goals in a 3-2 defeat at Gwangju in the FA Cup 3rd Round. He didn't have a hand in any of the goals in their next two matches, a 3-2 home win over Jeju and a 2-1 win at Busan. He finally found the next in the next game as he scored his only goal of the month in a 2-1 win at Suwon.

Suwon

Taco Pakahara - He only took 43 seconds to score on his debut, a 3-0 win at Busan in the League Cup. He also picked up an assist in the game when a penalty was converted after he was taken down in the area. He was much quieter in his next game, a 2-1 home win over Incheon in the FA Cup 3rd Round, although he didn't play poorly. He picked up an assist in his next game, another 2-1 home win, this time against Daegu in the League Cup. He picked up a slight knock in a 2-1 loss at Ulsan that put him out for a week, but he came back strong in Suwon's last game of the month, a disappointing 2-1 loss at home Seoul. He assisted on the opening goal, but two second half goals from the visitors cancelled it out.

Ulsan

Dean Hoo - He has yet to appear for the first team, although he has featured regularly for the reserves, including a 4 goal haul against Chunnam Reserves.

French Second Division

Ajaccio

Bojan Georgiev - He started his career off in magical fashion, picking up a hat-trick on his debut in a 3-0 win at Caen.

Bastia

Lucas Marcelo Cedermaz - He scored his team's only goal on his debut, a 2-1 loss at home to Libourne.

Caen

Edward Pearce-Crump - He didn't have the best of games to start off his career as his team were thumped in a 3-0 home defeat to Ajaccio.

Dijon

Bill Delgado - He put in a decent performance in his debut, but failed to find the net in a 1-1 draw at Amiens.

Guingamp

Mark Cator - He opened the scoring on his debut, a 3-1 home win over Niort.

Le Havre

Birdy Gustavapol - He put in a good performance in his debut, but his team failed to find the net in a 1-0 home loss to Grenoble.

Metz

Gary Toner - He has yet to make his first team debut

Strasbourg

Lawrence Lazewski - He put in a decent performance on his debut, a 2-1 home win over Reims, but didn't find the net.

Orlando Pirates

Sean O'Connell - He didn't have the best debut in the African Challenge Semi Final against Raja Casablanca, although his team did win 1-0. He played much better in his next game, a 3-0 win at Kano Pillars in the African Champions League Group Stage (ACL), scoring his team's second goal. His only other appearance came in a 1-0 win at home against Etoile du Congo in the ACL where he played well but didn't score.

Sundowns

Paulo Freitas - He has yet to make his debut.

Major League Soccer

League Table

US Cup Fourth Round

Colorado

Edmundo de Chundo - He didn't put in a very inspiring performance during a 1-0 loss at home to Kansas City, but managed to put in a couple of chances on goal. He continued to struggle in the next few games, 1-0 defeats at home to New York and at DC United, followed by a 2-1 defeat at Chicago. He finally scored in the next game as they cruised to a 3-0 home win over FC Dallas.

DC United

dafuge - He played the full 90 minutes of United's 3-1 loss at Houston but never really got going. He put in a man of the match winning performance in the next game as his brace ensured all of the points in a 2-1 home win over Los Angeles. He was the match winner again in the next game, scoring the only goal in a 1-0 home win over Colorado. He didn't score in the next game, but he picked up an assist in a 1-1 draw at FC Dallas. A promising start to a career was brought to an abrupt halt in the next game as he picked up a season ending injury in a 3-3 draw in Chicago. Estimates put him out for about 4 months.

FC Dallas

Gaz Squire - He played the whole game during their 3-2 loss at Columbus, picking up an assist in a decent performance. He followed that with a couple of forgetable games, a 3-1 loss at Kansas City and a 1-0 loss at home to New York. He scored a 79th minute equalizer in the next game, as they fought back with 10 men for a 1-1 draw at home to DC United, although the replay shows that he was clearly offside. He struggled again in the next game as they were soundly beaten at Colorado by a score of 3-0.

Houston

Alex Drew - He started the month off well, scoring the third goal in a 3-1 home win against DC United. He was disappointing in his next game, a 1-1 home draw with Chicago, but found the net again in the next game, a 6-3 win at Chivas USA in the US Cup 3rd Round. The team struggled to find the net in their next game as they were beaten 2-0 at New England. He opened the scoring in the 3rd minute of their next game, a 2-2 draw at Columbus, but was forced off with an injury in the 29th minute. A calf strain was the diagnosis, and he will miss up to 3 weeks.

Los Angeles

Ben Chia - He came on as a sub at the half during LA's 3-0 win at New York and scored their third goal. He scored his team's only goal in their next match, a 2-1 loss at DC United. He didn't do much in his next game as LA came up short again in a 2-1 loss at home to New England. He picked things back up in his next game, with an inspiring man of the match performance in a 4-0 rout of Chicago, picking up a first half brace. He failed to get going in his next game as they disappointed the home fans with a 0-0 draw with Real Salt Lake.

New England

Swellfoot O'Donnell - He put in a decent performance in a 2-1 win at Real Salt Lake but only had one attempt at goal. He scored a goal and picked up an assist in each of the next two games, a 4-0 home win over Chivas USA and 2-0 home win over Houston. He was disappointing in his next game, but they still scraped a 2-1 win at Los Angeles. He was better in their next game, a 3-2 home victory over New York, but didn't have a hand in any of the goals.

Debut Goals

Konstantin Tarasov (Chunnam)

Nick Bretherton (Seoul)

Edmundo de Chundo (Colorado)

Guano Stainio Pantalettini (New England - 2)

Swellfoot O'Donnell (New England)

Taco Pakahara (Suwon)

Bojan Georgiev (Ajaccio - 3)

Lucas Marcelo Cedermaz (Bastia)

Mark Cator (Guingamp)

Hat-tricks

Bojan Georgiev - 1

Total Club Goals

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre">

Matador Pedrinho 13 (6 league, 7 cup)

Konstantin Tarasov 10 (3 league, 7 cup)

Ben Chia 7 (7 league)