What is the worst team in a league with no relegation?

Could anyone help please- I was about to start a new game and want to try building up a very small club. I looked at the scottish third division and saw there is no relegation from that league

Are there any other leagues in the game that have no relegation that might have smaller clubs than the scottish third division? I saw some clubs only had about 60 season ticket holders in the scottish 3rd, but it would be great if there was a league with clubs with even fewer

Unfortunately im not very good at the game, hence my request for a league where you cant be relegated- if i took over the smallest club in a league with relegation, id probably just be relegated after one season, which would spoil things! I'd like to see if, given time, i could build a club slowly from the ground up by focussing on trying to continually improve my coaching staff etc and signing free transfer youth players

Any help gratefully received!

The 2nd tier in South Korea, the N-League has no relegation, and is a challenge due to quite a large gulf in terms of finances between the top and bottom teams. Not sure if the bottom clubs are smaller than the Scottish clubs though.

cheers lads, i'll give those a go then

Another one, if anyone knows of such a team, is that i would also be quite interested in managing a side in a poor league that has never particularly been successful but still has a lot of season ticket holders (if i cant find a suitable really small team, i might as well try and bring success to a loyal band of supporters!). I'm not sure if theres an easy way of finding out how many ST holders clubs have though, without having to click on them all individually and go to their information screen- if anyone knows of a really well supported team from the lowest league of any country that would be class

Anyway, i'll go and check out the singapore and south korean leagues for now, cheers

The 2nd tier in South Korea, the N-League has no relegation, and is a challenge due to quite a large gulf in terms of finances between the top and bottom teams. Not sure if the bottom clubs are smaller than the Scottish clubs though.

just loaded up the south korean leagues to have a look. What seems odd is that the K league has relegation (stating that the bottom club goes down to the N league) but the N league rules state nothing about promotion or relegation and none of the positions are highlighted a different colour when looking at the league table

Is it possible to win promotion from the N league?

just loaded up the south korean leagues to have a look. What seems odd is that the K league has relegation (stating that the bottom club goes down to the N league) but the N league rules state nothing about promotion or relegation and none of the positions are highlighted a different colour when looking at the league table

Is it possible to win promotion from the N league?

1 team does get promoted from the N league into the K league, at least it happened when I played in South Korea. From what I can remember, the winners of the 1st and 2nd stage play each other in a playoff at the end of the season, with the winner getting promoted.

this is going back to FM08, but i took over a team in India, eventually won countless titles and cups. I had also loaded the top european leagues, but no one would give me a job! despite being a legend at the club, even teams in the lower half of League 2 would laugh at me declaring interest! so if your wanting to move on to better things then id be careful!

Archived