Anyone on their clubs favoured personel yet?

Well im 7 seasons in have won 5 CL Trophies had a stadium named after me but am I favourite personel? Am I stuff, half my team are and my Captain is a Club Legend (granted he was favoured when I started). A previous manager who won 1 CL trophy is there so I really dont understand why Im not?

I got on favoured list fairly early on with my Hyde game. Stayed there for 10 odd season and now at the end of my 13th season i suddenly vaulted to legend (skipped icon altogether).

This was my 4th season in premier league and i was expected to finish mid table (previous high for me was 9th) but ended up winning the league (way underperformed in the league and FA cup though).

And viola i am now a legend.

This is something which has been discussed im sure over the last few fm games and never really gets sorted. Funny how say in real life i finish 3rd in league and play decent football I would be talked about for generations yet on game nobody seems to give a damn even if I win the league?

I was on the favoured list for a season then won the league and became a legend. I suppose taking Town from League 1 to Prem Champions (including 2 UEFA cups and a losing Champs league final) probably counts as significantly improving the stature of the club.

Damn right I should be a legend thinking about what I've done ;o)

I've been at San Marino for 20 years, got them from Serie C2 to Serie A title challengers, won the CL and got runners up in it too, got fairly far in UEFA Cup and won TIM. Still not favoured personell.

On a different note, what does it take for players to become Icons/Legends? I've had 2 players that could be either, one has over 400 appearances and was, until recently, the highest ever appearance maker, when he was overtaken by the other guy, who also has over 230 goals for the club.

Maybe theres other factors like the Boards faith in you and how you handle the players and press?

If you are constantly annoying the board asking for stuff that they dont agree to then they might not view you as well as they would if they actualy liked you.

Im generaly trying to be a nice person in my latest game... im even on The Special One's friends list.

It does seem quite random. Gilbster on 'dafuge's Challenge' has been in charge of Eastwood for 40 seasons, 1000 games and has won every league up to the Premiership and taken them into Europe as well, but isn't even on the favoured personnel list.

Archived