[Release] All English Club & Competition Logos

SeanTaylor

This download contains logos for every English league club team. 161 different teams. It also contains competition logos for all the English competitions.

Included Leagues

English Premiership

English Coca-Cola Championship

English Coca-Cola League One

English Coca-Cola League Two

Blue Square Premier

Blue Square North

Blue Square South

Included Competition Logos

English Premiership

English Coca-Cola Championship

English Coca-Cola League One

English Coca-Cola League Two

Blue Square Premier

Blue Square North

Blue Square South

FA Cup

League Cup

Community Shield

Jonhstone's Paint Trohpy

Conference League Cup

FA Trophy

Installation Instructions

Simply download the file and then extract it to:

Your Documents Folder\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2009\graphics\

*if you do not have the graphics folder then create it yourself

DOWNLOAD HERE

Screenshots

attachment.php?attachmentid=2342&d=1231675495attachment.php?attachmentid=2345&d=1231675495

attachment.php?attachmentid=2348&d=1231675644

attachment.php?attachmentid=2356&d=1231675756

Thanks for this, but I can't get this to work. I seem to have followed your instructions to the letter, but when I load up my save, I don't get any of the logos. Any idea what I'm doing wrong? I'm currently playing on 9.1, but that shouldn't make a difference, should it?

Thanks for this, but I can't get this to work. I seem to have followed your instructions to the letter, but when I load up my save, I don't get any of the logos. Any idea what I'm doing wrong? I'm currently playing on 9.1, but that shouldn't make a difference, should it?

hi yonezzz have you unticked use skin cache and ticked reload skin on confirm in the display and sound preference menu. if not do so and it should work after this.

i no everyone asks this but what skin are using in the screen shots

Three

Have a read of this thread first...

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=37980

Are these all your own work Sean or have you asked those who made them for permission to use them?

Need to ask just in case :)

Yes don't worry they are all my own work.

Hi. I downloaded your skin, I had no 'graphics' folder so created one at: Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2009\graphics. I then extracted into that folder. I logged into the game, went to preferences/display and sound/ I unticked "use skin cache" and ticked the "reload skin" option. No luck, nothing has changed. I'm on version 9.2, any suggestions re how to remedy this and get it to work thanks?

Just a quick question: If i download these, then will they be working in a game i've already started, or will it only work in a game i start after downloading these?

But anyway, look's amazing, i'd prefer a skin for newcastle but haven't found one & too lazy to look hard. But this looks more then adequate :)

The screenshots look really good.

Can't wait to get home and download/install them.

Have you done any other packs?

gawgeous.

simply gawgeous.

shame the rest of the european teams don't match. wink wink

hehe

I've released some Italian Ones. I've also done the Scottish Premier League and Spanish Primera & Segunda divisions, although I haven't released them yet.

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=96642

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

hey dude.... i have found a slight problem. I don't know if this is a 9.3 update problem or not. If you could provide directions on how to fix it, that would be great thanks.

http://i585.photobucket.com/albums/ss297/timmytiger69/problemfound.png

Also, what is your background??? Somebody asked for it before, but it didn't get posted, if you could could you please provide a links?

And one last thing, what is the face pack you are using as well??? It looks awesome

Cheers :)

hey dude.... i have found a slight problem. I don't know if this is a 9.3 update problem or not. If you could provide directions on how to fix it, that would be great thanks.

http://i585.photobucket.com/albums/ss297/timmytiger69/problemfound.png

Also, what is your background??? Somebody asked for it before, but it didn't get posted, if you could could you please provide a links?

And one last thing, what is the face pack you are using as well??? It looks awesome

Cheers :)

Hey,

I'm not really the person to ask about that bug.

The background I use can be downloaded here.

The face packs are called 'TF Facepacks'. There are loads of them available on my site here.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived