Rossini

Full Name: Léo

Club: Grêmio

Value: N/A

Sell Value: £10-15Million

Position: CB

Screenshot:

leogremio.jpg

At the start of my 4th season on 9.01 patch, I signed Leo from Gremio for 14.25 million thinking he would be the next best young centre back. I have played 2 friendlies and now suddenly about 70% of his attributes have all declined. Obviously I am very worried about this as after paying that amount of money for a youngster (he is 23 on season 4), I want him to improve further, not decline. Just wondering if anyone has had any experiences with him and how well does he turn out? Is he worth the money I paid?

I have him, I brought him for £12.75Million at the start of season two, he is excellent for me and his stat's have not dropped. I suggest you look at your training schedule for him. It's possible because he is near his potential that your training schedule is making the game distribute his stats out more in other area's hence why some area's will drop (show red down arrows).

Can you show a screenshot of him?

He is the only player who's stats have rapidly all dropped at once like that so I will put it down to his injury before I signed him. He still looks a quality player in the friendlies he's played for me so far. Only worrying thing is with Diamoutene being my player of the year last season and I just signed Sakho for 18 million, Leo may be my 3rd choice centre back, unless I rotate or put Sakho left back? I have Guilhelme from Almeria as left back at the moment and he's quality as well, so now I have a selection headache!

Would you recommend him for Boro in the 3rd season? Competing in the UEFA Cup too, definately need cover at centre back. Got £15million to spend, would he be a worthwhile investment?

Definitely, he has done very well for me so far!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Signed him for £14 million for my Stockport side in 2014 (ish, can't remember!) only played half a season, did really well, then Real Madrid offered £29 million and my Chairman intervened and accepted automatically. Was obviously a good deal for me, but I was a bit gutted when he didn't feature in a league game for Real Madrid before they shipped him off to Barca for like £20 million at the end of the season.

• 1 month later...

i got him for 7.5 which was his release clause in the first season. 4 league games later he has the highest performance rating above 7:00 and he is the youngest cb i've got. He is also a wonderkid and this is october in the first season. i can't wait for him to develop more. an absolute gem nothing gets past him..he makes it all look too easy even thought he 2 stars away fromhis full potential

Is he good enough to replace Caceres or Rivas for my Q.P.R team? Because Caceres might be off to R. Madrid. He looks great but I need to now if he can get even better like Caceres can because Caceres definitely has a high PA but I'm not sure about Leo.

Yeah pretty much. The Celtic screenshot looks quite good but I don't think he's quite there. He's definitely got a minus PA as far as I can see too so his potential differs from game to game. Not sure if I want to gamble.

Yeah pretty much. The Celtic screenshot looks quite good but I don't think he's quite there. He's definitely got a minus PA as far as I can see too so his potential differs from game to game. Not sure if I want to gamble.

He's got a fixed PA of

Really? I thought it was a minus PA because of the different stats. Well anyway that's confirmed it. He's not quite top, top level. That's definitely nowhere near Caceres' PA.

Just the way I've been training him I think. I'd agree Caceres is the better of the two as well, has performed much better than Leo whenever I've had both.

Don't think either of them are in the top, top bracket though. Think the likes of Leo, Caceres, Breno, Thiago Silva and Luiz are just below Fazio, Zapata, Richards, Sakho, Albiol and Pique as far as young cb's go.

• 2 months later...

Archived