*Official FM09 'Minimum Fee Release Clause' Bargain Thread*

brandon

The clauses of Marcelo and Rossi as algurgazan said is much higher if you start managing in Spain in the demo. And they are the correct ones. For example in Rossi's case 9.25m is his relegation fee release clause. And his transfer release clause is around 120m.

The thing is that if you start by managing in some other league you find that Rossi's fee release clause is 9.25m. In my opinion, it is a data issue which will be sorted out when the full game comes out. So no Rossi for cheap :(

The clauses of Marcelo and Rossi as algurgazan said is much higher if you start managing in Spain in the demo. And they are the correct ones. For example in Rossi's case 9.25m is his relegation fee release clause. And his transfer release clause is around 120m.

The thing is that if you start by managing in some other league you find that Rossi's fee release clause is 9.25m. In my opinion, it is a data issue which will be sorted out when the full game comes out. So no Rossi for cheap :(

well maybe, because i signed Rossi as Milan on the demo for8.25 million so didn't get the clause so maybe you can get lucky and still get him cheap.

Name:Asier Del Horno-D/WBL

Club:Valencia

Value:£4.4m

Min.Fee Release:£7m

Name:Diego Capel-AML

Club:Sevilla

Value:£6.5m

Min.Fee Release:£12.5m

del horno can best be described as less than medicore but good enough for a pub team. aurelio is much much better, available on loan and to buy i think for £3.5m.

Jesus Navas-AMRC

Club Sevilla

Value £8.75mil

Min.Fee Release £13.75mil

however, he starts game with £48mil, but signs new contract every single time so far. thus lowering it to £13.75mil. basically Navas £13.75mil and Capel £12mil. ummm bargain.

However have noticed with demo varying min fees when starting in different leagues, notably difference with starting in england and spain. THIS DEAL MAY ONLY HAPPEN IF YOU START DEMO IN SPAIN. always has happened in every single demo run i've had as Valencia, Valladolid, Barcelona.

• 1 month later...

Freddy Ljungberg

Seattle

£14,000

£14,000 (And aceptes low wages)

Robbie Fowler

Blackburn Rovers

£100,000

£100,000 (I had him for Sunderland and Bristol City, good goal scorer still)

Stephen carr

FREE AGENT

£0

£0 (Good Defender for a free agent)

Fernando Morientes

Valencia

£850,000

£1,500,000 around that mark (He only goes to fairly good teams, but still cheap and scores goals)

Leroy Lita

Reading

£1,200,000 I think

£1,300,000 (I have him at Sunderland, scored 3 goals in 2 games for me so far, good bit of young talent)

Thomas Gravesen

FREE AGENT

£0

£0 (Rejected me at Bristol City but accepted at Sunderland...Likes long range shots which only just misses, good midfielder for a free agent)

Emerson

AC Milan

£2,000,000 mark

£2,200,000 (good player but you have to meet his contract standards which can be tricky)

Robert Pires

Villareal

£1,000,000

£1,200,000 (same as above really, need to meet his standards)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived