Pierre - Unfound Gem of FM10

polskaGOLA

Look at his stats:

2a7igy0.png

Could be perfect if it wasn't for the heading/jumping, but if you retrain him at CB and pair him with a tall CB then all would be good. :)

17 Marking

18 Tackling

13 Passing

16 Aggression

16 Anticipation

18 Bravery

13 Composure

17 Concentration

15 Decisions

16 Determination

17 Positioning

17 Teamwork

17 Work Rate

I am in love. :eek:

knew this guy used to loan him in 08/09 his stats have been around the same for the past few years, stats wise very good, but doesn't play too great, but again when do DMC's ever play great!

His hidden stats says otherwise...

Consitestency 16, IMP Matches 16, PRO 18 and ambition is not low either, plus his dirtieness is not as high as Annan's

OK OK enough with using FMRTE :mad::mad::mad: I am getting annoyed with myself.

polska... youve always used fmrte! dont lie!

and yeah.. pierre is always a good dmc... but there are much better out there for much cheaper

Mercier

juan manuel torres

and

diego castano

to name a few... not quite as good but considerably cheaper.

polska... youve always used fmrte! dont lie!

Actually, I have made improvements on my addiction. I do not use FMRTE during games anymore. :D

But I just loaded a new game and I am at the start screen deciding which club to play as, and unfortunately, my curiosity with scouting smaller leagues has tooken over. (Althoguh that may not necesary be a bad thing, I have found several good unknown young players that I will want to bring with me to whatever club I choose to play :) )

Looks like a decent option if someone else snapped up Annan. The Ghanaian is the better choice all around though imo and should come at a comparable price.

Or someone who doesn't want to deal with Annan's Injury Pronency, bans for consistent fouling or constistency. :p

Or someone who doesn't want to deal with Annan's Injury Pronency, bans for consistent fouling or constistency. :p
Annan get banned way to often to get injuried ;)

stat wise...he look like a brazilian Nick Montgomery

I prefer Pierre's mentals to Annan.

I have used Annan in the past, and he was nothing special, next save I make (after my Athletic Club where I obviously can't sign him) i'll give him(Pierre) a shot.

Has anyone else used him since the creation of this thread?

PS. IIRC Annan's injury pronency is above 10, so he should get injured more often. Most be his Physical stats working (I guess any player that collides with him get's injured rather than Annan. :p)

Archived