FM10: ACF Fiorentina, welcome to the purple wonderland - sponsored by JoJo & Mutu

Cedrik

snnst3.png

Fullname: ACF Fiorentina SpA

Nickname(s): Viola (Purple) Gigliati (Lilies)

Ground: Stadio Artemio Franchi, Florence, Italy (Capacity: 47,282)

Chairman: Andrea Della Valle

2007-08: 4th

Year founded: 1926

Chairman status: Loves the club

Icons: Francesco Toldo

Legends: Giancarlo Antognani, Manuel Rui Costa, Gabriel Omar Batistuta

Favoured Personnel: Diego Della Valle

Fierce Rivals: Pisa, Juventus, Lazio, AS Roma,

Other Rivals: Siena, Bologna, Atalanta, AC Milan, Internazionale, Empoli

Finances: Rich

Estimated Value: £107 (Loan debt; £ 80

Continental competition: European Champions League

Media Prediction: 4th

Squad Personality: Determinated

Caption: Dario Dainelli

Vice-Caption: Sebastien Frey

ACF Fiorentina commonly referred to as simply Fiorentina, is a professional Italian football club from Florence, Tuscany. Founded by a merger in 1926, Fiorentina have played at the top level of Italian football for the majority of their existence; only four clubs have played in more Serie A seasons. After climbing back up the Italian football system in the early 2000s, Fiorentina are currently competing in the 2009-10 Serie A season. Fiorentina have won Serie A twice, in 1955-56 and again in 1968-69, as well as winning six Coppa Italia trophies. On the European stage Fiorentina won the UEFA Cup Winners' Cup in 1960-61, they finished runners-up in the UEFA Cup 1989/90 and also came close to winning the biggest European prize, finishing as runners-up in the European Cup during 1956-57. Since 1931 the club have played at the Stadio Artemio Franchi, which currently has a capacity of 47,282. The stadium has used several names over the years and has undergone several renovations. Fiorentina are known widely by the nickname Viola, a reference to their distinctive purple colours.

Fiorentina team:

Goalkeepers:

1 GK Sébastien Frey (Vice-captain)

35 GK Vlada Avramov

Defenders:

19 DL, MLC Massimo Gobbi 19

2 DC Per Krøldrup

3 DC Dario Dainelli (Captain)

5 DC Alessandro Gamberini

14 DC Cesare Natali

25 D/WBR Gianluca Comotto

29 D/WBR Lorenzo De Silvestri

23 D/WB/ML Manuel Pasqual

6 D/WB/AML Juan Manuel Vargas

Midfielders:

4 DM, MC Marco Donadel

15 DM, MC Cristiano Zanetti

18 DM, AMC Riccardo Montolivo

20 AMRLC Martin Jørgensen

Wingers:

32 AMR Marco Marchionni

24 AMR Mario Alberto Santana

7 AML Savio

8 AMLC, FC Stevan Jovetić

10 AMLC, FC Adrian Mutu

Strikers:

11 ST Alberto Gilardino

9 ST José Ignacio Castillo

Honours:

National titles:

Serie A: 1955–56; 1968–69

Coppa Italia : 1939–40; 1960–61; 1965–66; 1974–75; 1995–96; 2000–01

Supercoppa Italiana: 1996

Europeans titles:

UEFA Champions League: Runners-up 1956–57

UEFA Cup: Runners-up: 1989–90

UEFA Cup Winners' Cup: 1960–61, Runners-up 1961-62

Finances/Transferbudget:

Balance: £ 21.81 mil

Season budget: £7,75

Transferbudget: £7,75

Wage budget: £925k (currently spending; £567)

Best Formation:

29uzx1c.png

Youngsters to watch:

Khouma El Babacar

Position: ST

2dieedv.jpg

This young Senegalese forward has everything to become a world class player. He is tall, quick and strong. Has an killer instinct in front of goal, but is also able to creat his own chances. In the Italian media he is compared to Mario Balloteli, lets just hope he doesn’t have the attitude of 'SupeMario'. But from the things I have seen now, I can answer that question with no. Babacar is very talent youngster and if you choose Fiorentina to play with I highly recommend, not to sell this kid.

Stevan Jovetic

Position: AMLC, FC

r1hc9x.png

When we played Liverpool in the Champions League, Jojo (as we call him) made both goals to secure a 2-0 victory over the Reds, this season so far has been a real breakthrough for the Yugoslavian youngster. He has established himself as one of Europe's hottest talents. Chelsea seems to be interested, and also Manchester City (who else), is looking to sign him.

Positions to strenght the team:

The team is fairly small in the midfield, so an extra player there would not be a waist of money, we tried to get Miguel Veloso from Sporting but unfortunately this didnt came to a transfer. Possible targets;

- Stevan Defour (Standard Liege)

- Axel Witsel (Standard Liege)

- Miguel Veloso (Sporting Portugal)

- Rafael van der Vaart (Real Madrid)

- Simon Rofles (Bayer Leverkusen)

Also one extra winger, as Savio is not yet ready for first team football imo, and Martin Jorgensen is getting old, would be handy. I would get some-one who is able to play on both sides. Possible targets here;

- Arda (Galatasaray) although you have some strong competition from a few topteams, plus you first need to sell to be able to buy this guy

- Landon Donovan (LA Galaxy) free!

- Yohan Mollo (AS Monaco)

- Nani (Man Utd)

Good luck with all the Tuscan goods FM has to offer you!

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice OP. I've always been a Viola fan, but they are definitely looking strong this season (although I'd like to see them scoring a bit more). I'm just starting mine up now, so it will be interesting to see who I can attract. I think VDV would be an excellent addition. He would really allow Mutu and Jojo to flourish. I'm also thinking about going for a more attack-minded RB to match Pasqual on the left. Anyway, I'll let you know if I find any steals or magic tactics. Best of luck.

Good OP, but could do with a bit more squad analysis.

I'm going to give Fiorentina a go, and although I normally prefer playing with a 4-4-2 formation, I agree that your recommended formation is the best to maximize the attacking talents. Planning to play Vargas on the left wing however, and Rafael van der Vaart as an AMC (can be season loaned for about £1.5m), which would send Mutu and Jovetic to backup unfortunately.

Planning to buy a new DR, and a backup DL and DC. Maybe a better AMR too if I have the money spare. And Fiorentina's low wage expenditure and high wage budget means that they can be the richest team in Serie A once you adjust the budgets. :thup:

Love playing with Fiorentina and ive just started a new game....

Transfer - Out

Per Krøldrup - 2.5mil

Transfer - In

Van da Vaart - Loan (future fee of 6.5 mil)

Naldo - 12mil

Beckham - free (in January)

Formation:

Fred

Comotto Naldo Dainelli (Captain) Pasqual

Santana Zanetti Vargas

Vaart

Gilardino Mutu

I'm thinking bringing in another backup striker... Thoughts please

I love playing as Fiorentina so decided to start as them.

Using a 3-1-2-2-2 formation

.............Frey

..Gamberini.Naldo.Danielli

............Rolfes

.....Zanetti.Montolivo

Marchionni............Jovetic

......Gilardino.Dzeko

Subs -

Avramov

Natali

Donadel

Beckham

Vargas

Ronaldo

Bruno

Bought -

Naldo 11.5m

Rolfes 11.5m

Dzeko 15m

Beckham 400k

Ronaldo 2.8m

Bruno 1m

Sold -

Santana 9m

Mutu 15.75m

Pasqual 4.7m

Comotto 1.9m

Kroldrup 3m

Gobbi 2.1m

Jorgensen 1.7m

played a game in the demo and had great fun playing a 442

frey

commoto danielli gamberini vargas

santana montolivio zanetti ivanshicitz

gilardinho jovetic

no players out yet

players in

ivanshicitz

beckham

aruna kone

kevin thompson

some rb who can cover left back aswell

had mutu injured for a bit but he would rotate with jovetic with jovetic playing on the left in a modric type role.

beckham is cover for motolivio as a supporting advanced playmaker gilardinho is an advanced forward and jovetic or mutu as a complete forward

just qualified for champs league beating arsenal in the playoff

so sweet for a spurs fan

the young striker he mentions inm the OP is immense also have some great other young prosects particuly excited by the young brazialian forward with immense dribbling already

I'm gonna give Fiorentina a go, but I want to use my 4-4-2 Diamond from FML so I need to make a few adjustments.

I'm planning on keeping and using the following players (depth chart):

GK - Frey / Avramov

DL - Pasqual / Gobbi

DC - Dainelli

DC - Gamberini

DR - De Silvestri / Comotto

DMC - Zanetti / Donadel

ML - ? / Savio

MR - ? / Marchionni

AMC - Montolivo

FC (Poacher) - Gilardino / Babacar

FC (Complete) - Mutu / Jovetic

Now with a wealth of forwards I can always drop Jovetic or Mutu to midfield depending on who is fit, however that still leaves me needing some strengthening on the flanks and in central defence.

Any suitable players to go after? I'll try to be true to Fiorentina here, so preferably young Italians, Argentinians or Brazilians. I'd like to add Zapata to my defence if possible.

Thanks

I am looking to start a career with Celitc and I am looking for soem info:

- Their Strongest Line-Up

- Setpiece Takers

- Who makes runs and where. Do the fullbacks go forward alot, are they defensive, dose the midfielders work alot in both attack and defense, do the wingers/Attacking misd cut inside or go up the touchline, do they chase back to defend?

- Workrates. Do the work harder in attacking or defense etc...

- Formation. Describe the formation/post a photo. If your describign just say like where each player is roughly palced for example are the wingbacks high up the pitch please.

- Do they pass alot, long passes or shot, how do they create chances mostly. How do they defend. How do they build-up etc. etc.

This really would be great, and any additional info would be great. Cheers. I'm making some careers with them so need some info.

NOTE: I am talking about the tactics etc. for their default team, as If I didn't make any changes to my side.

2nd NOTE: I notice their Formation is in the OP, so got that sorted. Is that defo right, yeah?

I used to play Fiorentina in FM09. It really was my best savegame so far. I rocked playing with a 3 CB-formation:

gk

cb-cb-cb

dm - DM

AML - AMC - AMR

FC-FC

I had Diego (Bremen, now Juve) at AMC and Mutu and Jovetic as strikers (Gillardino wasn't rated so high back then). Scored goals in bunches with Srna and Guardado (and Vargas) running down the flanks. Especially Srna was simply the best player in the game. The defense is already pretty strong with dainelli, Gamberini and Frey.

I will start a career with Viola tommorrow, but I don't think VdV is a good acquisition. They have a much bigger need for a defensive minded MC. Montolivo and Palombo should build a lethal tandem. But Palombo is probably too expensive. Frings is pretty good at that, but he is old. Ognjen Vukojevic (of Kiev) is rated pretty high. He should be ideal if he can gel into the system.

The rest is just adding depth. If Vukojevic is not too expensive, you might add VdV, but I would think about strenghten the defense in the middle first.

I used to play Fiorentina in FM09. It really was my best savegame so far. I rocked playing with a 3 CB-formation:

gk

cb-cb-cb

dm - DM

AML - AMC - AMR

FC-FC

I had Diego (Bremen, now Juve) at AMC and Mutu and Jovetic as strikers (Gillardino wasn't rated so high back then). Scored goals in bunches with Srna and Guardado (and Vargas) running down the flanks. Especially Srna was simply the best player in the game. The defense is already pretty strong with dainelli, Gamberini and Frey.

I will start a career with Viola tommorrow, but I don't think VdV is a good acquisition. They have a much bigger need for a defensive minded MC. Montolivo and Palombo should build a lethal tandem. But Palombo is probably too expensive. Frings is pretty good at that, but he is old. Ognjen Vukojevic (of Kiev) is rated pretty high. He should be ideal if he can gel into the system.

The rest is just adding depth. If Vukojevic is not too expensive, you might add VdV, but I would think about strenghten the defense in the middle first.

Check Sebastian Kehl from Dortmund, for the defensive MC.

Currently enjoying my 1st FM experience of Fiorentina,

Currently playing.....

.......Mutu......Jovetic......

..............VDV...............

Albin....Montolivo....Santana

Gobbi Gamberini Garay Commoto

.............Frey.................

Players In:

VDV 8.5

Juan Angel Albin 4m

Garay 4m (Jan)

Out:

Gillardino 17.5m --> Chelsea (board accepted this for me! ! !)

Approaching the end of 1st season currently 5th.

Ok, pretty much just started my season. I like to use 3 DC's so that I can have more attacking players.

I am using the formation 3-4-1-2 which I like, but I haven't really played enough to get a good read on it.

Players in:

Nicolas Otamendi 8M

Antonio Cassano 20M

Anthony Annan 2.5M

Tranquillo Barnetta 5.5M

Players Out:

Adrien Mutu: 15.75M

Gianlucca Commota 3M

Massimo Gobbi 1.9M

Simone David 725K. (Chelsea snaked him from under me.)

I was hoping to bring in another CM with a bit of creativity, but there doesn't seem to be any good buys out that that I can afford really.

If you fight hard enough, you can get Fellaini, and he is who I need for my 4-3-3 system:

................Frey...............

Azpilic...Gamb....Naldo..Vargas

....Fellaini..Zanetti..Montolivo..

Santana.............................

................Gila...Jovetic.......

In this system Jovetic/Mutu comes back to link Gila to the Midfield, Fellaini goes up in the box when attacking, Montolivo is the playmaker. Wings are very important here, Vargas is very attacking-minded, on the other side Santana works the right wing (hug tuchline). Fellaini has a key importance here, because he can jump and head the ball to the net, while Gila is already there, so this way the team can really be a danger from crosses, not to mention that in the second wawe there will be Jovetic and, Montolivo and Zanetti waiting for a clear shot. In defense, Santana and Jovetic marks the LB and RB, and Zanetti clears up the midfield. It's important that the 3 in the middle is in one line, because this way Fellaini and Montolivo will defend wilder which helps a lot especially against 4-2-3-1 teams. The Fullbacks are agressive and closing down much.

This system is working very well with my beloved Fiorentina, go and try it!

(I brought Milevsky as a backup forward, Azpilicueta, Naldo, Fellaini, Henrique(dm at cruzeiro), and Jorge Andrade for free. And I always bring Kontofalsky as a backup keeper.

im about to start the 3. season now

Last season was a good one, with winning the scudetto, winning the Europa League and losing againt Inter in Coppa Italia final

Now I have 440 mill(norwegian kr) to buy players for, but who should I buy, and what positions needs to be improved?

here is my team:

....................Frey...........

Di silvestri...Otamendi...Gamberini....Pasqual

...........Camacho....Montolivio....

Salvio..............Jovetic..............Vargas

.......................Gilardino.........

What do you guys think? Any opinions?

(prefer Italians)

I have now bought Sakho and Guilherme, so I`m putting Vargas down as a fullback, Jovetic on the left, and Guilherme as a Trequartista

now my team will be:

..................................Frey..........................

Di Silvestri.......Otamendi........Sakho.........Vargas

...............Camacho....Montolivio.....

Salvio....................Guilherme...........Jovetic

.............................Gilardino............

I have sold Gobbi and Natali

I feel to bring some life back to this thread... Just started my Fiorentina game and I chose Continental, done a bit of wage adjustment so I had a bit of cash to play around with, here's how my transfer window went:

OUTS

Koldrup - £3m

David Simone - £700k

Total = £3.7m

INS

Annan - £2.9m

Martin Palermo - £1m

van der Vaart - Ln fee £1.3m, future fee £6.25m (I think)

Fazio - £10m inc. clauses

Beckham - Free

Otamendi - Future transfer

Total = 15.25m

So pretty happy with my transfers, although really needed to bring in another RB as Comotto is injured and so is de Silvestri, so i'm having to play people out of position for the time being.

Here's my starting XI and formation:

205xiqx.jpg

Pre-season also went really well, here are the results:

Oberhausen 0 - 4 Fiorentina

MVV 0 - 6 Fiorentina

Vit. Guimaraes 0 - 2 Fiorentina

Prato 0 - 6 Fiorentina

OH Leuven 0 -4 Fiorentina

So after 5 games conceding 0 and scoring 22, I was pretty confident going into the season. First major competitive game was against Anderlecht in the Champions Cup Best Placed Playoff, which I won 6-1 in the first leg and 1-0 in the second with my reserve team.

I've played 2 games in the league so far winning 2-0 away to Chievo and 1-0 away to Udinese.

My Champions League group is toughish, but I expect to finish 2nd. The group consists of Barcelona, Rangers, Fiorentina and Zurich.

I think that's all, I'll update at Jan. Hopefully some more people will be about in this thread!

Have started with them yesterday evening as well and think i´m going to stick with it with a few modifications like going to freeze my Reputation for a few years to stay the underdog and set up a 4 transfers rule per season for myself (only 2 can be >23 and 2 must be Italian), first season excempt (didn´t think of it in time ;) ). Also only buying players scouted by my scouts on their own (not scout certain player, but after scouting region) and absolutely no re-buys from players i had in FM 09

all values in Euro :

Players Out :

Mutu (15)

Santana (7)

Nsereko (loan to Brescia)

Figured i wouldn´t have a sure starting spot for Mutu and just thought i´d cash in once at least. Same for Santana, have little to no need for an attacking wing player with little else in terms of versatility as i am a fan of a narrow midfield.

Nsereko has no position to play and not ready yet rating wise, have to see what to do with him. Fellow Kraut, so i´ll try to figure sth out ;)

22 mio

Players In :

Milevskiy (12)

Mats Hummels (7.5) --- Dortmund

Beck (6) --- Hoffenheim

Beckham (1)

Demidov (2.5) --- Rosenborg

Yttergard Jenssen (1.5) --- Tromso

30.5 mio

again, from next season on it will be 4 max.

Milevskiy was recommended by my assistant and fits my profile of a striker perfectly.

Hummels has long been a real life favourite of mine, is only 20 yet allready ready to contribute. A center back who can also play at DM pretty well, actually played him there as an anchor man for 2 games and was impressed. Going to have to see where he´ll fit in long term.

Didn´t realize my options ar DL/DR were this solid (actually pretty good) when i went after Beck, but am not mad as he´s good and brings some of home to virtual Italy for me ;)

Beckham might be considered cheating but the guy is my favourite player and haven´t had a chance to get him since FM06 (to be fair, i didn´t play 07 and 08). Won´t stay much longer than 1 year i guess.

The 2 norwegians ? I want to have continuity as opposed to wave after wave of super talented youngsters coming in and never looked into Norway to players in previous FM saves. They look like young, solid, ready-to-play squad players that´ll propably be perfectly happy being quality backups/emergency starters for years. Plus i hope to coach the norwegian national team at some point maybe, so i´ll have a rooting interest developing them nicely :)

ideal starting 11 :

--------------Frey

-Beck-----Daiello----Gamberini----Vargas

-------------Zanetti--------------------

--------Beckham------Montolivo (narrow diamond)

---------------Jovetic

--------Milevskiy--------Gillardino

alternatives : Hummels at DC or DM, Pasqual and the 2 DRs Commoto, Silvestri aren´t far behind and Beck has a broken ankle now anyway... As i have little depth at the striker spot i´ll move Jovetic up front at times with either of Mil/Gil, move up Montolivo to AM.

In general the outside defenders will be on support as are the 2 centre midfielders, the DM on defend and Jovetic/Milevskiy on support. But with the new awesome tactics interface this changes frequently with how a game is going or if i´m facing a strong or a weak team.

Playing in Donezk against Shakhtar f.e. (champ qual 3rd round) i was up 1:0 at the half and then played Hummels at anchorman, Beckham deep lying playmaker, Zanetti ball winning midfielder and Montolivo instead of Jovetic (who was gassed anyway).

Beat Shakhtar comfortably to qualify for the champions league. Milevskiy of all people scores 2 against his former teams´ rival club, we win 3-0 in the Ukraine, than get a 1:1 at home on a late equaliser.

Have been drawn with Arsenal, Lyon and Rubin Kasan. Tough but not impossible i gather.

Only played 2 league games so far (i allways need a ton of time setting up evrything from training schedules to tactics etc) , beat Chievo 4-1 and @ Atalanta 2:0. AC Milan is next.

Finished my first season in 6th place. The Italian league is tough! So many strong forwards playing for Lazio, Napoli, Udinese etc. Knocked out of the CL in the 1st knockout round on away goals to Bayern Munich despite being much the better team. My group was Real Madrid, Liverpool & Standard Liege so I was pleased I at least made it through having beaten Shahktar in the qualifier.

It was tough not being able to sign anyone until january but I then brought in Di Maria, Fazio, Beckham, Van der Vaart and Annan. It took a bit of time for the team to gel and we kept drawing games after going 2 goals ahead... very frustrating!

Got a bit tired of my games as Milan or playing in the Romanian League so I decided to go with Fiorentina. Good solid squad, not overly flooded with players that are virtually unusable, fairly malleable in midfield and a decent enough pair of forwards. With this being said and done I did however opt to challenge for the title and proceeded to quickly spending my transfer funds.

Players IN:

- Antonio Cassano (22 million)

- D'Aogostino (DM, MC from Udinese - brilliant - 18 million)

- Miguel Veloso (11.5 million)

- Tranquillio Barnetta (10 million)

- Naldo (14 million - brilliant)

- Rafinha (13 million - also brilliant)

NOTE: Sorry for the massive misspellings but it was the first time I bought most of these players.

Players OUT:

- Per Kroldrup (3.7 million)

- Jorgensen (5 million)

- Youth team trash.

The start of the season has been fairly good. I won 5-0 on aggregate with Sporting CP (oh the sweet irony :D) and then drew 1-1 with Liverpool in the CL group stages. I beat both Milans 2-1, Inter at home and AC at San Siro, as well as Roma 1-0 away. Rest of the games were clear victories, by 2 goals to nothing. However, I'm fairly unimpressed by all of my forwards, Gillardino being excepted, because they just don't seem to score. I tried having Mutu as a poacher but his physical as well as his mental stats don't really allow for it and Cassano as a deep laying forward but both have "enjoyed" some awful performances. Cassano in particular was substituted in the Milan game after he got the atrocious rating of 4.9!! That's the worst I've seen for a striker who hasn't done something stupid in defense!

Can anyone give me some clues as to how to get the best out of my strikers?

Depends on how you play, formation etc? You playing with one or two upfront?

I have 2 upfront. Usually (unless he's injured that is) Gillardino as a Target Man and then either Mutu as a complete forward or Cassano as a.... well... lots of things! His stats don't fit any of the preset instructions that well! I'm actually thinking of switching to a 4-5-1 to slot him in the AMC position!

Great team Mikal! Which tactic you use? U mind posting it?

I'm just past halfway through my first season with Fiorentina and currently struggling to find a good tactic. I'm 7th in the competition and just beaten Porto in the 1/8 finals of the CL.

Hi mate, sorry for the late reply. My Fiorentina save got corrupted about 28 games into the season so I lost everything. I'm going to try remake the tactic I was using, so if I get it successful I'll let you know if you're still interested. Good luck with your game though :thup:

I have 2 upfront. Usually (unless he's injured that is) Gillardino as a Target Man and then either Mutu as a complete forward or Cassano as a.... well... lots of things! His stats don't fit any of the preset instructions that well! I'm actually thinking of switching to a 4-5-1 to slot him in the AMC position!

Have Cassano or Mutu as a deep lying forward on the support role. :thup:

Right having started my Fiorentina save again, here is how it's going so far:

Transfers

INS

Fazio - £8m

Badstuber - £5m

van der Vaart - Loan fee £1.3m

Annan - £2.8m

Juliano Belletti - £850k

Luis Suarez - £15m

All of these were over 48 months except for Belletti and obviously van der Vaart.

OUTS

Pasqual - Loan fee £375k, future fee £4.4m

Natali - Loan fee £750k, future fee £4.3m

Kroldrup - £3m

I'm happy with my transfers this time round. Got rid of some defenders who will not cut it and brought in some real class. Badstuber looks fantastic for 20 years old and definately one I hope progesses well! Suarez was my expensive signing this transfer window and subject to how well he performs the fee may raise to £18m! It seems a lot but I needed another striker to rival Gilardino and I had no-one at the club to use and I didn't want to go for the same players i've already used. So hopefully he won't be a waste of money!

I knew from my mistake last time round that another RB was needed incase Commotto gets injured, so I brought in Belletti on a years contract as extra backup.

First XI and formation:

9s9lwg.jpg

Pre-season results:

Fiorentina 4 - 0 Fiorentina Reserves

Belenenses 0 - 2 Fiorentina

Castellon 1 - 1 Fiorentina

Westerilo 0 - 1 Fiorentina

Ancona 0 - 3 Fiorentina

Alicante 0 - 5 Fiorentina

Reletively happy besides the draw with Castellon. It happens I guess.

Managed to qualify for the Champions League beating Celtic 4-1 on aggregate, but my Champions League group is NOT pretty! In my group I have:

Chelsea - ouch!

Real Madrid - ouch!

Fiorentina

Wisla

In my opinion a very, very tough group! I'll do my best to finish second but I won't be suprised if I finish 3rd in this group.

I've only played 1 game in the league so far which was a 2-0 win over Genoa. Next up A.C. Milan.

Hi i have just bought Gilardino in my Juventus game and was wondering how was the best way to play him i have him as complete foward so far and he has 8 goals in 14 games but he gets poor ratings alot

Let me know hoe you guys play him cheers

I am now at the end of mye 3 Viola season. I currently lead Serie A with 82 p, and milan on 78

I am now in the Champions League final after beating Real Madrid, Barca and City on the way to the final.

Im also about to meet Lazio in the Coppa Italia final

So, as you can see, Ive hade quite a season, but...

I started solid, but I felt that the players didnt go as well together. I bought a couple of new players, and the team didnt play so well togehter.

But, finally, I managed to make Gourcuff and Jovetic play together. (seemed like both of them tried to be the leader of the play, but now, Gourcuff leads the attack)

But first of all, I have a very, very solid defence.

This is my team:

.............................Frey.............

De Silvestri....Gamberini...Otamendi....Bocchetti

...............Camacho.........Montolivio

Salvio................Gourcuff............Vargas/Jovetic

..........................Gilardino..........

Just started game with Fiorentina so far just bought Van Nistelrooy for 1.5m and Santacroce for 10m payed over 48 month am after a another midfielder aswel was tempted with Viera but he wants a fortune.

Montolivio is unhappy and wants to leave think a can probley get 15m forhim but he looks like one of my star players what do you rekon i should do sell or keep? Who would be a good replacement for him?

Archived