+Updated Nation & Club CO-Efficents

+New Squard Numbers

+Added Loads of youngsters

+Added Player clensing

link fm update v8 Enjoy

http://sharebee.com/e6a79812

link player update version Enjoy

http://sharebee.com/6ad0ecc1

chris this is looking great... so far the best looking update out there...

sortitout's is great.. but they have missed some glaringly obvious players

like peterlin , arnoux and co at everton

and of course hadnt added players like aaron spears..... looks like youve done this ..

really looking forward to it

kutgw

Alright dude, I downloaded some update called, "Revolution Update V2.0". It looks ok and does work, but doesn't run in conjunction with the Patch 3.0 data. I was wondering, does yours?

It's not big things, It's just like the natural position of Giggs on the update is Left Mid rather than Att mid, like on the patched database. I think it's because the updates have been based on the original database rather than the patched database. Is yours?

I am going to use yours whatever, so thanks for all the work. Very impressive.

had a good look at it chris...

fabulous work mate....

its easily the most accurate and up to date update out right now... including the big boys with a whole team of people working on them...

ive checked all the usual things i do.. like the non-obvious transfers that everyone always forgets to put in i.e mavinga, zeli, noble-lazarus etc .. and they are all in ... all player cleansed... and all player changes are more then fair and accurate i think

the only tiny things i could see that were forgotten were little things like Aaron spear, the newcastle wonderkid isnt in the game and miniscule things that il be changing in the editor like Almunia is now eligable for england...

but seriously.... easily the best update out there..

KUTGW mate

I don't see any differences between both versions; except that attributes of berbatov, vagner love have been lowered

btw: again (like sortitoutsi update) Adebayors statts have decreased... I think it's the editor that messes it up...

Loing the update CHris. Up to Jan with the Gooners and love the fact that the youths good enough to get games now :) Glad you did Dzekos stats too, cost me a bit more than what i wanted to pay but hes actually good now hehe. Seems you did all the right tweaks to all the right players.

Hi,

I'm looking for the most accurate update available, and this seems as though it could be that.

However, would it be possible for someone using it to put up a list or a screenshot of the Fulham 1st team and reserve team and also confirm what weekly wage Damien Duff is on ?

Thanks

-Mic

how is the update going for you guys

I haven't had time to check it out properly yet, but it is looking good from what I have seen via the editor so far (Freddy Sears is on loan at Crystal Palace).

I have one problem though: I try to edit West Ham chairman Andrew Bernhardt's FAN and BOARD confidence from 0 to 1.

It can't be saved. Every time I open the file after having changed the values, they are back to 0 again. Any idea what's causing this? Or even better, any idea how to solve it?

Cheers

Hi,

I'm looking for the most accurate update available, and this seems as though it could be that.

However, would it be possible for someone using it to put up a list or a screenshot of the Fulham 1st team and reserve team and also confirm what weekly wage Damien Duff is on ?

Thanks

-Mic

Have downloaded and installed and everything looks spot on ... the only suggestion I have is to release Daniel Owusu and Gyan King as they are not and never were Fulham players.

I would say you've got Duff's wage back on ... the first of the updates to do so.

-Mic

change it to 5 not 2... usually works for me

Thanks for the suggestion mate, but strangely that didn't work either. I really am at loss as to why the West Ham chairman seems "unsaveable" for those particular parameters. I tried it with L'pools chairman, and it worked. I even changed a few other stats for the WHU chairman, and they too were saveable. It seems something has gone pear-shaped only with regard to the FANS and BOARD confidence, and maybe only at West Ham....strange indeed.

But thanks for the suggestion. It was worth a go. I think I'll try to delete him and then create him again to see if that makes any sort of difference.

Maybe one or two of you here would care to try to set those values to 5, then save, close the editor and load it up again and see if you succeed in saving the values?

I really think his values should be low in those parameters, as he is appointed a non-executive chairman, and the club has clearly fbeen touted around to potential buyers IRL, but so far no one has jumped at the chance given the (somwehat unrealistic) asking price in the current market.

Archived