Hatem Ben Arfa

kilo

Hello,

I searched to find more info on the forum about this player, but I didn't found as I hoped.

I'm in the beginning of 4th season and I just signed Ben Arfa for 22m Euros from Barca.

He moved from OM to Man City ( of course ) and then Barca got him for a lot of money, but didn't settle too good their eighter.

Did you have any expirience with him? Looks good , he has a worldwide reputation, and can play anywhere in the midfield.

How can I gain the best out of him?

I was thinking to retrain him and play him as FC.

benarfa.jpg

Cheers!:thup:

Alex

• 2 weeks later...

Just wondering, how do you guys set him up? I'm playing him as a RW. I know attacking mentality, lots of CF, RWB often, and everything else on mixed? I play with one upfront. I just got him, so it's going to take some time for him to gel, but I just want to make sure I have the best settings for him.

Just wondering, how do you guys set him up? I'm playing him as a RW. I know attacking mentality, lots of CF, RWB often, and everything else on mixed? I play with one upfront. I just got him, so it's going to take some time for him to gel, but I just want to make sure I have the best settings for him.

Long shots I had on rarely, crossing was mixed.

Been offered to me for 17.5m in August 2010 with Celtic, should I buy and sell Vukcevic to make room? I'd probably have to offer him a lot more wages than what Vukcevic is currently on so is he worth the extra cost?

Vukcevic has been doing well over the past two seasons and have already knocked back bids 15m+ for him so should be able to get around 20m for him.

That's what I was thinking but wasn't sure if the offer was to good to refuse and whether difference in quality was worth the extra wages.

He's asking for 85k a week compared to Vukcevic' 28k so I'm guessing there's not much point in blowing the rest of my wage budget on him after all.

Stay with Vukcevic. Ben Arfa is good, but like you said you don't want to be blowing your whole wage budget on the guy. Unless you don't need improvements anywhere else, in which case, get him. Great player, voted Best Team Player for my Man City side 1st season, consistent performer for me. Worth the OTT money.

Archived