Davide Santon

Full Name: Davide Santon

Club: Inter Milan

Value: £1m

Sell Value: £2m + 20% of profit

Position: DR/WBR/MR/AMR (natural in all of these)

Screenshot:

DavideSanton.jpg

Anybody have any experience with him when he gets a bit older? I have agreed to sign him for my Man Utd side and was wondering how he turned out.

I have heard good things about him but havn't seen any screenshots or heard anybody's opinion on him when he ages a bit.

I find it a bit strange that he hasn't already got a thread, I looked in the links thread and did a search but couldn't see it, so appoligies if there has already been one created.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i always have to pay like 6m at start yet i read people buying him for like 2.2m with 50% of value , i start with these bids including 50% of next sale and still no joy ? help ?

declare interest and then start the bids lower then only add 0.1M to the value as they start negotiating, you should meet roughly in the middle between their price and your price :)

Brilliant player. You can get him if your a Championship sides sometimes, if your lucky.

I managed to get him to Birmingham and Reading. Maybe only certain Championship teams (high rep) but definately one of the best RB's in the game

BUY BUY BUY

I don't suppose it makes a difference depending whether you have the Italian league(s) loaded or not? I always do an I can usually get him for cheap at the start.

If you don't have Italian Serie A loaded and you decide to buy him in the 3rd season for example... he will not have developed as good as if the league was loaded...

same goes with loaning out youngsters for experience... they improve a lot more if you loan them to an active league rather to a non active one

i just put i a bid right at the begin when you start up a game and offer 1m upfront and it gets accepted btw this works for me on patch 9.30 unless your using a diffrent patch it should work

Since his PA isn't fixed, his price fluctuates with each save. I always start with a €2.5m bid on him which is accepted 90% of the time, as I'm too lazy to make multiple lower bids just to save a few hundred K. The highest I've paid first transfer window for him is €5.5m which probably meant I hit a high PA, so those of you who are buying him for around 1m must be getting the low end of the PA spectrum.

• 1 month later...

The best thing for him is to play regularly, as it is with any player. If he is not going to get into your first team at Anfield then i suggest you loan him out. It's no good having him sit in the reserves for a season

When I got him in v9.0.0, he just improved automatically, I left his training schedule as 'General', and he just improved by himself. I got him for Liverpool in the first season for £2m, and sold him five years later to AC Milan for £50m.

On v9.3.0, I can't get him to improve properly.

Archived