Domenico criscito

yorkie87

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone else found this gem at Juventus? He looks pretty rubbish at the start of the game (even worse with the 9.3 patch) but after a season-long loan at Genoa he suddenly looks world class - and plays like it too!

I like a defender who can play football too, and he's definitely an all rounder. But his defending is awesome too, on the overview screen he pretty much touches the "defending" stat.

You can sign him for somewhere between 2-7 million, depending on the patch and when you bid (earlier the cheaper obviously) - if you're a mid table team it's hard to spend money on a player you won't have for a season, but trust me he's worth it. I'm playing a multi player game, I'm Barca and I spend 7.5 mil on him, and he's just about better than Chiellini now (2nd season) - my mate bought him for 65 mil.

Merged into the open Domenico Criscito discussion. :thup:

Cheers. Sorry I had a brief look and couldn't find his name mentioned anywhere.

He seems like one of those players who turns from an average player into a world class one, between the ages of 21 and 22 - does anyone know how you can tell if this will happen? Like, lots of players will become "leading" in the future, but there's no way of telling how long you will have to wait, is there? Is there a rating on the editor of how quickly they improve?

had him at liverpool. bought him after 1 season just as a backup to my defence and add depth, but he quickly established himself as a regular, and still plays most games away from home and against big teams at left back, as his defesive side is immense.

Cheers. Sorry I had a brief look and couldn't find his name mentioned anywhere.

He seems like one of those players who turns from an average player into a world class one, between the ages of 21 and 22 - does anyone know how you can tell if this will happen? Like, lots of players will become "leading" in the future, but there's no way of telling how long you will have to wait, is there? Is there a rating on the editor of how quickly they improve?

As far as I'm aware there's no rating in the editor in relation with how rapid his improvement would occur, that’s more down to game/experience time in your save. :thup:

• 2 months later...

I agree great as a defensive Lb as well as a ball playing CB. I had great success employing him as a playmaker defender as part of a back 3. His poor jumping means he will get dominated by tall TM strikers who are good in the air.

Archived