Alipio

ScottyH

Always sign this youngster he turns out to be one of the best on the game. Touted as the next Jarzinho.

Name: Alipio

Club: Real Madrid (Under 19's)

Position: Striker

Sale price : Free at start of game, no compensation.

Work permit: Accepted on appeal.

Alpio.png

Other stats: Tackling 2, Tecnique 14. Teamwork 14, Workrate 14

Here is a screenshot on a different save in 2013 to show how good he becomes. I believe he can become even better if you buy him yourself and train him properly.

12Alpio-2.png

Other stats: Tackling 11, Tecnique 16. Teamwork 11, Workrate 15

as i can see and as from my experience a good striker must have high determination also .One time I had one striker with 19 fininsh 18 tecknicue and 20 speed . Determination 11 . This player had scored in 2 seasons in many appearances 10 goal....

As i can see alpinio in the year i am 2018 doesn't worth many things . He has high finishing only.

Just try a recomendation i give you. He's name is Federico Laurito. Argentinian .. He is awsum :D

Alipio is only good in some saves, in others he's 2nd division level, so don't bank on him turning into a star every time. In my current Villarreal save he's been playing for my B team for ages, and, while he does well in the spanish 3rd division, his stats have barely improved since I bought him at the start of the game.

yes i agree that's definitely is the saves of the games that make's a player good.

Laurito appears with my saves that i have, I have italy spain and greece databazes.(he is playing in italy)

But if you have italy also in your databze try to search salvatore foti .he is also good

• 2 weeks later...

In my real madrid save, in my first season i played him in a few spanish cup games and he scored to send me through to the semi finals

i then sent him on loan to Almeria in the second season, by february 2010 his finishing had gone from 12 to 17

looking forward to playing with him again until my save deleted itself :|

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

alipio.jpg

Thats him on my game not a good international record though lol.

Still looks like a really good player this save was started on 9.2.0 so not sure if he has been changed in 9.3.0.

I am Atletico and I bought him off Real Madrid in my 1st season, played him in my under 19s for 2 season. His stats never improved much so I decided against him and eventually sold him. He was a dissapointment I'm afraid to say

I am Atletico and I bought him off Real Madrid in my 1st season, played him in my under 19s for 2 season. His stats never improved much so I decided against him and eventually sold him. He was a dissapointment I'm afraid to say

lol, 2 season in the u19s isn't going to massively progress anyones stats...

In my 2nd season with Shrewbury, just coming up to January 2010 transfer window in League One.

Been tracking Alipio for a while now, got him for 3k and he has dual nationality now (Spanish) so no work permit needed, hoping he's gonna tear the league up!

Go with Rochina over Alípio imo....

Might be because i have only just found Rochina...and Alípio seems to be P**S POOR on my save with little room for improvement.

Rochina going to be a star...along with Fedor Smolov, Dennis Alibec and Orhan Mustafi.

Archived