Stadium named after you?

Hi all have been playing since champ manager 3 i think and this is def a first for me. Started a game at Reading promoted first season, couple of average seasons in the prem then i was sacked after a takeover. Got offered a job at Lecce in seria A and 20 years later had built them in to a world empire.

Anyway, because their ground was only 40,000 they built a new one and named it after their most successful manager, me!!

is this a regular thing? Thought it was post worthy as i had never seen it before.

will get some screenshots if anyones interested

Yeah, it isn't uncommon to have a stadium named after you, but very hard (for some people, myself included) to achieve it. I took Derby to about 10 Champions League wins in a row just to get the new stadium named after me, but they expanded Pride Park to about 50,000 and decided that was enough and didn't want a new stadium.

Shame, as I REALLY wanted that stadium.

Screenshots please, not that im doubting.

Have been after this for years and years, am currently playing a long career game at Spurs in the hope that they may well build and name after me. The council wont approve expansion, but the board have been saying that for 6yrs now.

Im on my 11th Season as Brighton & Hove albion won premiership twice and champs league twice, world club cup twice, FA cup twice and league cup once, but cant seem to get them to expand my 25000 seater stadium says council wont allow each time.

does anyone know if its because i have already moved to the community stadium which is a planned move in real life, and always in the game

Archived