Worst Regen... Ever!

yeshuayeshua

We've all seen the pictures of our greatest regens. Now meet quite possibly the worst regen I've ever seen. Perhaps there's worse out there, however, I doubt it. Such ineptness should not be possible, especially for someone who plays for Manchester United Youth!

Ladies and Gentleman, I introduce to you..... Playing at Centre-back. The mighty Henry Curr!

worstregeneveroi7.jpg

w1280.png

Actually, considering he's 15, he's not actually that bad IMO.

Look at the key stats for a centre-back-tackling, marking, positioning, bravery, heading. Coupled with the pace I reckon he could actually become a mid-table Prem team player.

Hey, at least he can kinda make decisions and sorta knows how to position?

Might be fun to snap him up as a 'pet project' to see how much improvement you can get out of him at your own club; a slightly different challenge, for a change!

That's what I shall do..... I'll keep the guy and train him and see how far he goes. I may even give him a few first team run outs alongside Rio. ;-)

He looks like he can develop into a fast centre back with good defensive abilities, but offering nothing going forward. Get him tutored by Rio and he could actually be a good back-up or even starter for you in 7 years.

Actually, considering he's 15, he's not actually that bad IMO.

Look at the key stats for a centre-back-tackling, marking, positioning, bravery, heading. Coupled with the pace I reckon he could actually become a mid-table Prem team player.

Have you seen his concentration? He's got the attention span of an autistic Jack Russell with severe Attention deficit disorder.

He looks like he can develop into a fast centre back with good defensive abilities, but offering nothing going forward. Get him tutored by Rio and he could actually be a good back-up or even starter for you in 7 years.

I hope you're joking, he is absolutely terrible. Unless you want Man Utd to concede 34 goals in every match...

I hope you're joking, he is absolutely terrible. Unless you want Man Utd to concede 34 goals in every match...

Unless you're saying his attributes don't change even when he reaches 25.

FFS, he's not even that bad. He's only 15, players develop most while they are 16 to 19, and he hasn't even started his real development as a mature player yet. His attributes will probably have a boost while he's 16 to 19, and how about you judge him after that?

And I have seen regens with about the same attributes at about the same age come to do well eventually. From my past experiences with the various versions.

Unless you're saying his attributes don't change even when he reaches 25.

FFS, he's not even that bad. He's only 15, players develop most while they are 16 to 19, and he hasn't even started his real development as a mature player yet. His attributes will probably have a boost while he's 16 to 19, and how about you judge him after that?

And I have seen regens with about the same attributes at about the same age come to do well eventually. From my past experiences with the various versions.

You're over-estimating how attributes can change, a +50 change in his CA would not make a good backup for Man Utd, let a lone a starter. Maybe +100.

WTF, he's a good player! His defensive stats are all good considering he's 15 and i imagine they will all raise and he will become a pacey, strong defender that does know how to tackle. With 7 star training this guy could be mid table prem pushing for title chasers.

Archived