how to take a screenshot

• 1 year later...
4 minutes ago, tomthered said:

Right guys, transfer dilemma of the day:

Krasnodar want £50m+ for him. I've got £80m in my budget, and £250m in the bank. I think I'd probably use him as an AM playing off the striker.

Worth a punt?

58d6e495e7707_MikhailRomanovskiy_OverviewProfile.thumb.png.2e90494f1724939d6b45f43ef3c2f68f.png

Without a work permit I probably wouldn't. Very good stats but for that money the "right only" footedness definitely makes it less tempting. Also, I'd want to know how the heck he's scored 4 goals in 5 games, none from the penalty spot, and only got a 6.68 average - the heck is going on when he's not scoring?!

2 minutes ago, tomthered said:

Right guys, transfer dilemma of the day:

Krasnodar want £50m+ for him. I've got £80m in my budget, and £250m in the bank. I think I'd probably use him as an AM playing off the striker.

Worth a punt?

Looks a good player but you are missing two important points.

A) If you are being quoted £50m+ for a player valued at £4.4m then they are telling you to go away, not bid.

B) It clearly says that he wouldn't get a work permit.

1 minute ago, Spurs08 said:

Without a work permit I probably wouldn't. Also, I'd want to know how the heck he's scored 4 goals in 5 games, none from the penalty spot, and only got a 6.68 average - the heck is going on when he's not scoring?!

63% passing won't help but he has that middle match in the form graphic where he seems to score very, very low.

2 hours ago, Cougar2010 said:

63% passing won't help but he has that middle match in the form graphic where he seems to score very, very low.

I'd think that middle match would be when he came on as a substitute after the 75th minute, so didn't get a rating. It wouldn't contribute to the average.

My bet is on his jumping reach being 5 leads to a huge amount of missed headers, which will tank a players rating, often even when scoring a goal.

Archived