Pipson's Masterpiece - 14.3.1 - 38G-36W-2D-0L 136goals - 21ag - 110pts

Based on my initial tactic = http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/390304-Pipson.Tv-4231-Triangle-is-back!-Treble-with-Spurs-NO-Transfers-almost-quadruple! with some improvements and the outcome is probably the best tactic i have ever created.

Please keep in mind that this tactic was finished in the year 2021 where i have a strong squad with Southampton but i think that the scores and achievements should work with every team.

Before we start there a few basic things I would like to tell newbies or everyone for that matter:

Get tactic fluidity asap, therefore do this:

Start of the season go to training -> team -> Match training should be on Tactics only and General Training Balanced/Cohension -> Scheduling should be More match training full.

When tactic is fluid -> Set General Training to Balaned and leave Match Traning to tactic only, scheduling should be less match training like before:

traning.png

Before every game your ass man will advice you on match preparation, so select the one he tells you:

tacticset.png

There will only be a one version of this tactic which is a counter attack one, but using standard should work and attacking when badly need a goal can help but can also lead you to conceding a goal. The only limitations i have come across this tactic is vs a team with a DM, i feel as if my team doesnt create much so i go standard sometimes, sometimes not needed tho.

Here is the league table:

league-1.png

No defeats, 110 points, 138 goals, 21ag, we only drew cause i played B team.

Some results:

2-7 Arsenal:

2-7arsenal.png

6-0 Liverpool

6-0liverpool.png

7-1 Man Utd:

7-1manutd.png

8-1 Man City

8-1mancity.png

I have won everything there is to win, this is the best tactic i have ever made, you will score from everywhere, coners, one on ones, crosses, throw ins and etc.

Any idea of players you want for this:

GK: Best you can get, nothing spefic here.

DCs: I generally tend to do for very fast and physical defenders with determination here is an example:#

DC.png

DL: Same as defenders, fast and physica, tackling, dribbling and crossing - Players prefered moves (PPM) that you should teach or aim for: Runs with ball down left, gets foward

Luke shaw:

DL.png

DR: Same as the DL: PPM: dribbles down right flank,gets foward

DR.png

MCL: This is your defensive midfielder, but at the same time a great passer, so attributes you want here are: passing, tackling and good physically,work rate

MCR: This is bridge between attack and defense:

MCR.png

I usually like my mcs to have try killer balls often, one twos, dictate tempo, stops play, the mcl to come deeper

AMC: this was rotated alot in my team but his Ross Barkley stats

Rossbarkley.png

This is creator and second foward, ppms tries killer balls often, runs through center, plays one twos, dictates tempo all good ppms

AMR: This is your supplier and 2nd foward, ppms runs down the right and cuts inside:

AMRMarko.png

38 goals and 30 assist you cant ask for more...

AML: same as the AMR: runs down the left, cuts inside, places shots

20 goals and 20 assits

AML.png

FC: Your main goal scoring machine, i was blessed to have a gem come through in the 1st season with Southampton thats why i kept playing with them

here are his stats

Jameshurst.png

He had 44 goals in 46 games but last season he had 51 goals in 55 games.

jameshistory.png

For corners you want your best left taker on the right side and your best right taker on the left the same for freekicks.

My ass man does team talks and oppositions instructions.

Download: https://www.mediafire.com/?5l3p93qddipj3b2

How many season's have you been using this formation?

Have you used it with lower league clubs too?

The tatic got finished in 2020/2021 so thats how long it took me, to the point i felt there is no more improvements needed.

its the same as his other formation 4 2 3 1 if you read his post it says based on my initial tactic not too many people notice this

No screenshot in the original tactic thread either. Can't see what duties he's assigned to the players by stating "4 2 3 1".

Would be helpful to see at a glance the formation, player duties, mentality, fluidity and team instructions.

Not too much to ask, a screen shot of the tactic in a tactic thread? Would find this more useful than the 8 screens of his players he posted..

Something like this:

11jmdn7.png

No screenshot in the original tactic thread either. Can't see what duties he's assigned to the players by stating "4 2 3 1".

Would be helpful to see at a glance the formation, player duties, mentality, fluidity and team instructions.

Not too much to ask, a screen shot of the tactic in a tactic thread? Would find this more useful than the 8 screens of his players he posted..

Something like this:

11jmdn7.png

No idea how to post a screen shot but this is the formation

ST

AMR AMC AML

MC MC

DL DC DC DR

GK

dave why not download the tactic and see it for yourself lol?

btw can you guys add mark tighter on the mcr, i think the one i uploaded doesnt have it

Pipson, which intensity level du you use on general training. Very Low, Low, Avarage, High or Very High?

Tactic is working fine with Southampton first season as well! Went 10 games without conceding after i bought Balanta and Horn in the winter, made it to 4th in PL and squeezed 25 league goals out of Lambert. Ward-Prowse is exploding in the AP role.

EDIT: What i like most is the variety of goals scored. This tactic isn't a one trick pony at all! Through balls, diagonal lobbed passes, crosses, the occasional long ranger, and some really nice football!

Tactic is working fine with Southampton first season as well! Went 10 games without conceding after i bought Balanta and Horn in the winter, made it to 4th in PL and squeezed 25 league goals out of Lambert. Ward-Prowse is exploding in the AP role.

EDIT: What i like most is the variety of goals scored. This tactic isn't a one trick pony at all! Through balls, diagonal lobbed passes, crosses, the occasional long ranger, and some really nice football!

This is the kind of football that i like to see, sometimes i dont create a tactic to win me games but also enjoy what you see.

Pipson, which intensity level du you use on general training. Very Low, Low, Avarage, High or Very High?

average, i dont focus too much on training, i initially set the training to a role i want, then once the player is close to his potential i set it to an attribute i want improved.

Pipson, do you use OI?

what is OI ?

what skin are you using?

berkamp14 transparent v5 - google should help you finding it.

Also my previous one, the wingers got alot of the goals, the FC was playing like a playmaker, so in this one i tried to change that so that the foward scores alot more goals, which is not easy with this ME, just favours cutting in players too much.

my ass man does OI. if you play a right footed on the left side of the wing, his likely to cut in more, if you play a left footer on the left side he will still cut in but he will cross more -> i prefer that or both footed, mainly because i want them to supply more to the FC rather than score.

Won the League title, Senior Cup & Senior Challenge Cup with Limerick, also had a good run in the continental competitions! Overall played 79, lost 11, drew 15 and won 53. In the league P33, W20, D7, L6 with a F75 & Ag 43

Nice one, now you should be able to improve your team and do even better

not had the total domination like you have with the high scores, but in my 2nd season as manager of southampton i won the league on goal difference 5 goals more than 2nd place, won the capital cup and the europa league, so far this season im top after 19 games and i already finished top of my CL group, will post more once season is finished.

thanks

not had the total domination like you have with the high scores, but in my 2nd season as manager of southampton i won the league on goal difference 5 goals more than 2nd place, won the capital cup and the europa league, so far this season im top after 19 games and i already finished top of my CL group, will post more once season is finished.

thanks

think that says how good it is to be honest.

won the quadruple 2nd season, going into 3rd and im starting to struggle a bit now, wonder if its been found out as i cant seem to put together 2 wins in a row, 6 games in im 12 behind leaders everton

Maybe you bought players that dont have the cohension yet with the team? or maybe you sold. I sometimes get this as i tend to sell alot and play younger players.

ive come up with a version two of this tactic, because i was facing problems with teams that play with a DM and so far im amazed that i think its even better than v1. You will score for fun, its ridiculous how many goals im getting. will post it one im fully happy with it

Archived