The Club World Cup is getting on my chest lumps

after winning the Champions league for the past five seasons every year i've had to play in the club world cup and it always happens halfway through my season slowing down my form and has almost made me lose the title every year but more than that it's just boring to beat every team 7-0 and whenever i don't score at least 3 goals i find myself doing a mike basset against mexico around my house

that came across as quite braggy. sorry about that

Yeah... :) but on a more serious note: the club world championship is there to generate money for your club. That's the way I view it at least. So be happy for the extra $$ it brings to your club :)

It can become a problem if you reach the quarter finals of the league cup as it causes a massive fixture congestion which ends up with you playing every 3/4 days until the end of the season (That's if you manage in the PL). I won the champions league 3 times in 4 years so had to play in it 3 times too. Tbh, I enjoy it as it is an extra honour to collect and brings in some decent income for it's reputation and the poor quality of opposition you face. The only problem I have with it is that I end up playing well over 60 games a year. It's the challenges of being successful and remaining successful I suppose

Just play your youth team. It is a good chance to give them competitive games and have a look at who is progressing well, and more importantly get an idea which players are able to handle the pressure of big games. If used this way, it can become a mini break for your first team squad, which is nice in a league that does not have a winter break.

How does it affect your form if you win both games 7-0? Besides, it's only 2 easy games so it can't mess up your season. If you are good enough to win the CL 5 times in a row then it clearly doesn't cause you any problems.

Archived