Having UNREAL troubles with scoring with superb forwards, what am i doing wrong?

Ok heres the deal. I am going crazy with this game, the team is completely familiarized with the tactics, and i have really great players up front, but i have scored only this much goals so far in the league. And whats even weirder i have set my assisst manager to play friendlies with my tactics and players and they played perfectly in the preparation for the season! I create chances, that clearly is not the issue, but i dont know what keeps my players from scoring please help me, my nerves are stretched thin! I keep losing from ******** teams like Sassuolo, Cesena and such. Please tell me what i need to change in my current tactics with TI or PI, or both. Feel free to ask whatever i may have missed to inform.

nqp747.jpg

10yf6m8.jpg

fz1cnr.jpg

wgqgb7.jpg

2niw1zp.jpg

168z80j.jpg

25p5lit.jpg

2dbw5s6.jpg

vqsms2.jpg

fooow9.jpg

20f8eaq.jpg

a2m3r.jpg

2j67bjr.jpg

sw711d.jpg

You are too attacking.

1. Why Push Higher Up when you almost have the highest Defensive line available?

2. Why Pass Into Space when there isn't any?

3. Why Play Narrow?

4. Why Hassle Opponents when you have such a high line that your players already press?

5. Why Be More Expressive when you are already Fluid?

6. Why Drill Crosses when you haven't really got an advanced central striker?

If you can answer questions 1-6 with clarity and understanding of the instructions, then you just need to reel in your Mentality.

If you can't answer questions 1-6 with clarity and understanding of the instructions, then you need to remove some (or all) of them.

You are too attacking.

1. Why Push Higher Up when you almost have the highest Defensive line available?

3. Why Play Narrow?

4. Why Hassle Opponents when you have such a high line that your players already press?

If you can answer questions 1-6 with clarity and understanding of the instructions, then you just need to reel in your Mentality.

If you can't answer questions 1-6 with clarity and understanding of the instructions, then you need to remove some (or all) of them.

So what to do then? Simply unthick all ur "why's" or something else? To answer number 6 at least, i cant put float crosses to Aguero, he is simply too short and his flaws are jumping reach and heading

You have to know why you have selected the TIs you have, or what's the point?

Think about 1-6, and what you think they mean.

Try and answer what you think they add, and I'll happily state what they actually add, and then it might help you see things more clearly.

All games are contextual, so you need to know how, when and where to react, but things are much easier if your initial base tactic doesn't have issues.

You are too attacking.

3. Why Play Narrow?

1. TBH i dont know the answer to this one, i have allways played with Higher up, and didnt really have the reason to change it, or so i taught.

2. By my understanding, "passing into space" means passing the ball not directly to ur teammates feet, but instead passing it in front of his running line (in front of him), and from what i taught there was plenty of that in my tactics

3. By playing narrow i taught the space especially between my defenders would shrink and cause of that, opponent players would place less thru balls

4. I taught by hassling opponents i would make the opponents make more mistakes, thus gifting ball to me

5. Be more expressive was more cause of Kovacic, cause i wished he could get all the liberty he wants in dribbling, passing, basically doing whatever he wants with the ball, because he is by far the most creative player i have.

6. My lone striker is Aguero, and he is really a short person and his flaws are aerial abilities, heading and jumping reach, therefore, i was going with drill crosses

sorry for my bad english

OK, here's my take:

1. Attacking is an aggressive Mentality. It features a high defensive line to squeeze space and press the opposition. Push Higher Up just isn't needed with such a high Mentality.

2. You are correct here. Pass Into Space should play it into the space in front of the ball receiver. However, considering the fact that you have already squeezed space with Attacking Mentality, then reduced it more with Push Higher Up, I don't see any space available for your runners.

3. Play Narrower will focus your passing through the middle. Your width will shrink a bit, but really the focus of passing is the most obvious impact.

4. Hassle Opponents makes you mark tight (which can be a bad thing for a 2 man DC against a 1 man striker with runners), increases tempo and maxes Closing Down. Closing Down in FM is tied to Mentality in many ways. The higher your line, the more you naturally close down. You don't need to add this with your Mentality.

5. You should never, ever, apply a Team Instruction just to suit one player. If Kovacic is the main man, you need to choose a Role for him that you can tailor into what you want.

6. Drill Crosses is just about the power behind the cross, not the trajectory of it. You will still be hitting high (but hard) crosses with this TI.

To further condense the space in front of the Defenders I would suggest playing an anchiorman. I have found this to prevent the other team playing through the middle and splitting the defence.

We have a similar tactic, I would say mine is slightly more balanced, but its essential a similar style.

Is your AMR set to sit narrow or cut inside? He has get further forward and Dribbles more. This is only going to get your winger on the shoulder of, or next to your striker who is also on At Duty he is a support player but he is also going to go forward with dribble more and further forward, plus your FB on the right is going to be up there too. Tied in with AML on At duty they are going to condense the space and make defending easy for the other team as there is no one in the hole. The CM A is going to be isolated, or he is going to join in with the attack and further condense the space. Thats my take on it.

Speaking of Centre Midfield, You have a S duty DM and a CM D. All that means in that they will essentially be switching places but as Wanyamas Role is set to Dm he will not commit to support all the players that are now sat infront of him right in front of the defence. Or he will be next to CM/D as he will not venture too far back.

A balance of roles and duties is essential in this. If youre off balance it can be catastrophic. YOu want to knock your opponent off balance.

I have a similiar set up but mine looks like this:

SW/D- Neuer

FB/A- Lahm

CB/D

CB/D

LB/S

ANchor/ D

CMR/ A

CML S

AMR/AP/ S

F9/CF- S

AML/ IF/A

I think its pretty balanced, and it works well with my players Lewandowski, Benteke, Fierro. Well now Aguer, Benteke and Fierro. Gotze is the play maker but kroos does dictate the tempo. He gives the ball to gotze and off we go.

This Mid field keeps my defence tight as I very rarely see a through ball, if so Neuer does pretty good at sweeping. I think he used to be a janitor. (sorry that was a terrible joke)> But it also means that Martinez has an option in Schweiner and then he can find Kroos who will look to pass out or get forward. It also means that Kroos is up there with the attackers and can storm the box if needs be.

I hope that makes sense. Youe english is fine by the way!

1) I would suggest one FBs on Attack duty at least... you have W on support... 2 FB on Support.. who is to provide width to your team to strech the defence for your opening you want so bad to pass into ?

2) Since you love Kovacic.. why give him pass shorter and less risky pass? He is a such god -like play maker.. trust hiim and let him do all the more risky/direct pass.. he should be able to make it work?

3)TIs are mentioned by RTH already .. but i want to hammer in retain possession shorter passing.. but still higher tempo/pass into space seems to be contridicitive to me.. First two tell me you want to play a slow and controlled game.. while the next two tell me you want to play quick high tempo game.. What are you trying to do??

4)Is there any reason you need 2nd MC on defence.. since you have a DM already? i would feel a B2b or CM(S) is much better to provide some running from behind..

5) remember Treq(A) is still a play maker.. so lets look at yoru team.. IF(A) is an attacker/finisher... AP(A) is a playmaker.. Treq(A) is play maker.. W(S) is a support (even you give him get further forward.. which again seems to be contridictive to me.. why not just give him attack?)... you have another CM(D).. and 2 FB(S)..

so in the end you have one attacker looking to finish your move.. thats extremly limited.. you need more.. for example.. Change Treq(A) to CF(S) or DLF(A).. at least he will get to finish move more.. have a CM(A) in yoru team for more direct option in middle of park.. have at least a WB(A) (i would go with CWB(A)) to give you more option down the flanks.

Think about your team.. attack duty is not same as finisher.. players like treq (a) ap(a) are still palymaker...

Last note.. its thought not taught....

Well done.. however i like to point a few things.

1) you are playing home against a realtive weak team. win is expected (speically with your very very good squad)

2) they got a red card.. yeah....

3) You star player CF-Aguero. only got a 6.7 rating????? i suggest analysis a bit more and look for how to bring him more into the game.

Still a big win is a good thing.. congratz.

Can you post or tell us what you went with in terms of roles and duties.

That is a phenominal result.

I have scored the most and only conceeded about 10-15 I cant remeber but its not higher than 15.

Granted I am Bayern Munich, but I am doing this in Europe too.

Hopefully its a taste of what to come for you!

Good luck and youre very welcome! Glad we could help!

Well done.. however i like to point a few things.

1) you are playing home against a realtive weak team. win is expected (speically with your very very good squad)

2) they got a red card.. yeah....

3) You star player CF-Aguero. only got a 6.7 rating????? i suggest analysis a bit more and look for how to bring him more into the game.

Still a big win is a good thing.. congratz.

Aguero missed a few must-score 100 % chances.........thats what gave him 6.7, and also i changed tactics......they are still familiarizing with it so give them a break hehe. Also in my save, Catania is far from weak, the had up untill that game the best dfense in the league and i think 5th on the table. In the next match i played a cup match against Crotone, won 2:1 by scoring in 120th minute, had 40 shots on goal, 17 on target. You wouldnt believe what the opponent GK was saving. Also beaten Chelsea 1:0 in CL in group stage and they are the current holders of CL...................im definetely seeing a move in a right direction. Im perticulary glad cause of my AMR Lucas Moura who is getting better by the match. Aguero still needs to score more though.

Danthe, i did what you actually told me, put AMR on AP and support and RFB on attack. DM on Anchor man on defend and LCM on support.

I dont think its that critical for any of those points. They maybe a bad team, but they had the best defence in the league. This win will increase morale which in turn should increase the chance that they will perform to again next game. Its about balance and control of morale.

Please keep at least me posted for the rest of the season I would love to see how its developed/where you have changed it/.

I honestly stumbled through the years release. Only when I actually thought about balance and where I wanted to go logically i started to see results. My original tactic was a 3-5-2 and from there I just changed. Its like what you see except had wingbacks and not FBs.

You can also invert this. I find that it sometimes throws teams off when they expect Gotze to be on the right but find Tielmans or Thiago on the left making the chances and Reus on the right as a IF.

I also switch it up, in terms of crossing in and playing through. Benteke got a hatrick against CIty in Champs league semi final. two in first ten mins. Same set up. But I am sure we will get to the various forms later!

Keep it up, and keep that morale up.

Illl keep you up to date in a few months time (ingame off course) and morale is skyhigh now, but its a shame how hard you have to work and howmany games you have to win to get it to be superb but one extremelly lousy match can drop it to almost abysmal.

And then this unbelieveable piece of s...t happens! I lose from the last team on the table, the team that scored only 6 goals in 16 matches up until that game! Jesus Christ, this game is so freakin unrealistic! I noticed that i simply cannot find a way to turn things around when losing. When its 0:0, highlights happen all the time, but when im losing, no highlights (or very little) untill the end of the match! UNBELIEVEABLE!2s1udr8.jpg

What formation did they play? How was the goal scored?
i cant remember.........i think it was a header from a corner, so stupid, i saved and quit the game, its late anyway, Got Aguero for 70 M €.........wasnt happy at City, still not paying it back that ******* :D

70? How did you swing that?! I paid 120mil. Robbing ********. He better come up with the goods.

I find altering where you're playing the ball helps.

For example against 4-4-2 I exploit the middle due to kroos on rushing and ribera coming inside. Pins their full backs. Corners tend to be a big one for me to concede on.

4-2-3-1difficult to say. Depends on who they have one field. I will look through the team, if I can and check the defenders mental stats and jumping and heading, and who their most creative player is.

I get the occasional loss. But I also had three straight 0-0 draws with the three teams in bottom half of table. What was your team talk? Could have been complacency.

70? How did you swing that?! I paid 120mil. Robbing ********. He better come up with the goods.

I find altering where you're playing the ball helps.

For example against 4-4-2 I exploit the middle due to kroos on rushing and ribera coming inside. Pins their full backs. Corners tend to be a big one for me to concede on.

4-2-3-1difficult to say. Depends on who they have one field. I will look through the team, if I can and check the defenders mental stats and jumping and heading, and who their most creative player is.

I get the occasional loss. But I also had three straight 0-0 draws with the three teams in bottom half of table. What was your team talk? Could have been complacency.

I told you, he was unhappy with manager or something, thats why i got him for "just" 70 lol, anyways, i never say guard against complacency, it ALLWAYS backfires me, its like saying be complacent all you want rofl

Dont want be an asshole.. but i kind of saw this coming.... This is because multiple reasons:

1) You changed tatics and in one game it worked well. That is not saying you will beat all other team wiht the same thing.. ( Which i did already listed multiple reason you should be concerned in last post)..

2) The fact Catania is not that bad might played into your hand perfectly.. You have a very attacking minded set.. Catania probabaly didnt want to park the bus and went to try to snatch a win from you.. Hence end to end attack from both teams.. You took your chances.. They probabaly got fustrated and committed a red card.. Then you just donimated.

3) Now you are playing a much weaker team.. They parked the bus for sure .. and like you said. use one set piece to score the goal.. Then park the tank and hence you have no cahnce to score..

4) you only just beat another bad team (2:1) I know you had 40 shots.. but not been able to destroy them (which you simply conclude its bec their GK is magical) is an early warning to you..

5) Winning a lot recently probabaly made your team complaceent and careless.. then when you are suddenly behind. your player get annoyed and fustrated.. rather than patiently build up for an opening. They probably try to do somethiing amazing themselves.. (i assume you give more attacking order too)

This is proven by the amount of fouls/yellow cards your team got and amount of shots thats off target plus a few players finish the game looking fustrated..

6) in fact if action zone is correct, yor team was been donimated in possession ... which is never a good sign... you probably should ask your attacker to drop off a bit and help control the mid third of the game.. and donimate the opposition team...

7)Learn to adept.. its very different playing against a strong team then a weak team.. This is so improtant in FM2014...

Again dont want to sound like a douchebag... but dont just say the game is broken.. you just simply got punished that's it...

(You can argue the ME is unrelastic, as no team should be able to pull off upset like that, but hey thats this year ME for your)

Here.

This is my Tactic. Rightfully named Bayern Balanced.

FCBayernMuumlnchen_TacticsOverview_zps07e77148.png

Team Instructions (Be nice to know what yall think!)

FCBayernMuumlnchen_TacticsOverview-2_zpsfc1ce48f.png

Fixture List 1. First Season

FCBayernMuumlnchen_FixturesSchedule-2_zps6bbeba1c.png

Fixture List 2. First Season Cont.

FCBayernMuumlnchen_FixturesSchedule-3_zps1829515c.png

Fixture List 3. First Season Cont.

FCBayernMuumlnchen_FixturesSchedule-4_zps4fc91d40.png

Successful Season for sure. But as you can see I had a four loss streak. Loosing to Stuttgart, Man City, Wolfsburg and HSV.

Loosing will happen what ever you do tactically. When I do my team talks. Beginning Calm- Pick where you left off the last time. If Loosing or 0-0 or winning 1-0 Assertive- I expect to more from you, show me something else in the second half. Full time win- Passionate that was a great result, I am pleased with your performance out there. Those seem to work for me, not sure what you all do. Again any thoughts on these are welcome.

I guess the point is you will loose some games, its just statistically possible that you will. at some point you will get an injury, or your main guy will hit a dry spell or someone will be unhappy, or sometimes the AI albeit a weaker team get it right and shut you out. It SUCKED when I hit that 4 game loosing streak. But I thought that as that was when I hit that run i needed to change something with it. So when It got to that point in the next year I rested everyone for as long as I could and did heavy rotation with a mix of young and old.

If your interested will show you my season after that when I won Everything going.

To bring it back to point. If you can show what you have down for TI and II if any then we can see if some conflict etc.

Joso1000 the result against Pescara is a good example of an overly attacking tactic being countered.

Look at your shots, about a quarter on target - it needs to be around 50% on target at least to show that your approach is balanced for the conditions of that match.

They scored early. What changes did you make after they scored?

The game isn't unrealistic, you just don't accept defeats well and aren't reading the matches well.

One of the most thought provoking things I have taken from the forum was from a post by Cleon and I think is very pertinent to people who like to think the problem is with the match engine rather than how they play the game.

This is one of the reasons I always use a base tactic and work from that and any changes I make are due to what is happening in a game. You are being naive if you think your formation works the same against every single opposition. I believe this to be one of the reasons we see people post along the lines of ‘I won 3-0 to Man Utd away but lost 2-1 at home to Coventry’. It’s because people don’t really understand that each team will play different even if the shape is the same and if you don’t make minor changes you can be punished heavily.

Also, whilst suggesting the game is unrealistic, lets look at the last two league games of Serie A last season for Inter.

Sat 10/05/14 SEA Internazionale 4 - 1 Lazio

Sun 18/05/14 SEA Chievo 2 - 1 Internazionale

4-1-2-2-1 (or 4-3-3, however you wish to call it) can be deadly when you get the set up correct. One thing to ask yourself here is who is going to score your goals, and how will they score them? You have an IF(A) who is the most obvious goal threat, and a W(S) and AP(A) I suppose you want to act as creators. The T(A) I guess can do both, although I rarely use this role so I do not know exactly how he will play. If you want your IF to score goals, who is going to make space for him to cut inside and how? And who will provide the passes he needs to score?

The second important thing about this formation is the way you set up your CM roles should be entirely situational (bearing in mind what I said about creating and scoring goals above). If a team is playing with a lot of players in the AMC/STC strata - a 4-1-2-1-2 or 4-2-3-1 narrow for instance - I would set up as you have. For a team playing with 2 DMCs I would probably play with a DLP and a CM(A) (or support, depending on how it was going), to get my playmaker away from the congested area of the pitch. Against 4-2-3-1 I would have a AP(S) and CM(A) because the space is now in the DM strata. If you see what I am getting at. My midfield's job is to win the ball, create and score goals (more create than score), so I have to try to make sure they have the best chance of doing just that.

Along the same lines, remember that TIs are not fixed. If one of them may be causing problems, then change it. For instance, I tend to play a short passing game (my club wants possession). But when I come up against a 4-2-4 formation such as Simeone plays on this game, I change my TI from short to direct passing, because I know they over-commit players and are vulnerable to such direct passing. It is difficult to learn these things (it took me 8 games against Simeone to realise this is what I needed to do), but once you start to see them, it becomes easier to spot.

Good luck =D

4-1-2-2-1 (or 4-3-3, however you wish to call it) can be deadly when you get the set up correct. One thing to ask yourself here is who is going to score your goals, and how will they score them? You have an IF(A) who is the most obvious goal threat, and a W(S) and AP(A) I suppose you want to act as creators. The T(A) I guess can do both, although I rarely use this role so I do not know exactly how he will play. If you want your IF to score goals, who is going to make space for him to cut inside and how? And who will provide the passes he needs to score?

The second important thing about this formation is the way you set up your CM roles should be entirely situational (bearing in mind what I said about creating and scoring goals above). If a team is playing with a lot of players in the AMC/STC strata - a 4-1-2-1-2 or 4-2-3-1 narrow for instance - I would set up as you have. For a team playing with 2 DMCs I would probably play with a DLP and a CM(A) (or support, depending on how it was going), to get my playmaker away from the congested area of the pitch. Against 4-2-3-1 I would have a AP(S) and CM(A) because the space is now in the DM strata. If you see what I am getting at. My midfield's job is to win the ball, create and score goals (more create than score), so I have to try to make sure they have the best chance of doing just that.

Along the same lines, remember that TIs are not fixed. If one of them may be causing problems, then change it. For instance, I tend to play a short passing game (my club wants possession). But when I come up against a 4-2-4 formation such as Simeone plays on this game, I change my TI from short to direct passing, because I know they over-commit players and are vulnerable to such direct passing. It is difficult to learn these things (it took me 8 games against Simeone to realise this is what I needed to do), but once you start to see them, it becomes easier to spot.

Good luck =D

I guess they need to fully familiarize with the changed tactics to implement it in every match

Joso1000 the result against Pescara is a good example of an overly attacking tactic being countered.

Look at your shots, about a quarter on target - it needs to be around 50% on target at least to show that your approach is balanced for the conditions of that match.

They scored early. What changes did you make after they scored?

The game isn't unrealistic, you just don't accept defeats well and aren't reading the matches well.

Whilst I agree with your point RT...besides setting work ball into box what exactly can you do to make the shot accuracy more...well...accurate?

I also understand that teams come set up to counter stronger hosts but they are less successful IRL I think, sometimes it'd be nice to just rock up at Watford, Huddersfield or that ilk getting promoted to the Prem and just blow them out the water. I think in this case the underdog is given too much chance on FM.

Plus, I think a game that relies on you to read what the style of play etc is telling you and for it to mean something extra/different to what it says and then be able to interpret that from the match engine is something I'd imagine only a very small minority of people playing this game will ever actually achieve. Which is basically the crux of why there's so many omplaints about the game. But that's a different discussion altogether.

But besides all that it would be nice if you could share with us less savvy people as to how you would attempt to gain more accuracy in shooting that would be great?

Joso1000,

If your frustrated with the game I recommend 2 main things..

- play on FMC mode, and never worry about tactical familiarity again

- simplify your tactics, and learn to recognize what's happening on the pitch

Seriously. This will help you immensely. I see that you have quality forwards, but unfortunately that isn't enough. If they're not getting the right supply, they won't do much good.

Try to start from scratch. Choose a formation that fits your ideal DEFENSIVE shape. Add in your roles/duties that you want, remember to have a varied attack, and then add a FEW team instructions that will develop a play style that you want to see on the pitch.

Your team's overall mentality and level of fluidity we play a major part in "how" everything works. So for instance if you want to play a VERY aggressive/direct game, then "control" / "attacking" would be a proper choice. However, you could also play a direct game if you chose something like "standard" combined with team instructions like: "more direct passing" / "higher tempo" etc. In fact, that's what I often use. I do not like to have the team mentality too high, as it results in playing like West Ham / target man football which I don't want. I want to see more like.. Sir Alex's direct football with Man Utd early on.

Trust me that lowering the mentality of the team will help. Not only will there be more space to attack into, but the team will do a better job of keeping the ball and not just hoofing it. Just make sure to compensate for the type of pressing you want. I won a premier league with Arsenal, and a champions league by using "defensive" / "counter" mentality + team instructions of "hassle opponents" and "push higher".

Whilst I agree with your point RT...besides setting work ball into box what exactly can you do to make the shot accuracy more...well...accurate?

I also understand that teams come set up to counter stronger hosts but they are less successful IRL I think, sometimes it'd be nice to just rock up at Watford, Huddersfield or that ilk getting promoted to the Prem and just blow them out the water. I think in this case the underdog is given too much chance on FM.

Plus, I think a game that relies on you to read what the style of play etc is telling you and for it to mean something extra/different to what it says and then be able to interpret that from the match engine is something I'd imagine only a very small minority of people playing this game will ever actually achieve. Which is basically the crux of why there's so many omplaints about the game. But that's a different discussion altogether.

But besides all that it would be nice if you could share with us less savvy people as to how you would attempt to gain more accuracy in shooting that would be great?

IMO, that would depend how these shots are missed. Is the build up play too slow and the shots are getting blocked? Is the build up play rushed and the chances are being snatched at, causing inaccurate shots? Are the shots all coming from wide-ish angles?

IMO, that would depend how these shots are missed. Is the build up play too slow and the shots are getting blocked? Is the build up play rushed and the chances are being snatched at, causing inaccurate shots? Are the shots all coming from wide-ish angles?

And if they are? Asides from quickening or lowering the tempo...what can be done to blocked shots or wide angles? is that playing wider/narrower issue?

And if they are? Asides from quickening or lowering the tempo...what can be done to blocked shots or wide angles? is that playing wider/narrower issue?

That's a very general question. If build up play is too slow, increase it. Change from Shorter Passing to Default. Depending on whether there's space for it, change from default to more direct. The key is to work the ball forward quicker so that you're getting shots off before defenders can set themselves. If you insist on a slow build up or the opposition getting back really quickly, increase tempo or think of better ways to pull the defence apart with better movement.

Shots from wide angles can be difficult without seeing the setup or in what situation they're shooting. Shoot Less Often is a possibility. Make sure he has other options in the box. Maybe even lower tempo so that he takes longer on the ball, so has more time to consider other options or set himself up better for the shot, if it's on.

Its insane what opponent GK save from my forwards.......and on the other end the stupid goals i get from opponents. I mean Aguero is still my top scorer, but the forward of his calibre should score in every match, wich he doesnt. I also trained one of my forwards to go around GK when one on one, and he successfully trained it, but never does it.

Aguero continues to dissapoint me as Complete Forward, support, he should scored double to what he actually did in this many matches so far...................

.15qsnsw.jpg

Also i got robbed by the ref in a CL vs Barca, clear offside, scorer for 1:1 was Costa (circle)

noeuu0.jpg

35jb4mt.jpg

This is my fixture list since removing all TI, i started playing against weak clubs away on control, and being patient.....it payed off. And normally playing against mid level or leading clubs on Attacking since they ussually open up against me. Beaten leading Cagliari away 2:1. I have noticed that low table clubs tend to be most dangerous in the first half, i just needed to be patient and destroy them in the second half cause they blow off their steam in the first half and then i easily finish the job. Im sure ull notice that i had quite a few minimal wins, i guess ill add that to my players still familiarizing to the tactics. My new GK in this season has really been great, Bernd Leno, he had some amazing saves in the last 10 games.

Edit-btw lost my away match at Nou Camp 0:1 and lost cause they scored away, a goal that never should have been accepted, as it was offiside

107kvo9.jpg

Look at all of those clean sheets! Well done! Simple is (usually) better!

yeah but i got robbed by the ref in CL against Barca (Uefalona ;)) and cause of that goal that should have been whistled offside i got kicked out of further competition..............also, my number one GK Leno got injured in the next match and reserve GK instead of taking his chances, concedes 2 goals from Lazio (Good thing i scored 4 lol)

LOL after a horrible start in the season, i played out a fantastic second part of the season (see pics) and won the league with same amount of points as Juve but better goal differencial. I honestly cannot believe it. After my coplanining i removed all TI to simplify the gameplay in general, and changed PI a bit. Also won Manager of the year (LOL) and Kovačić is a League player of the year. Also won the Italian Cup vs Juve 1:0 by scoring in 85th minute. And if it wasnt for UEFA robbing me in CL against Barca who knows where i would go in CL.

f27nyu.jpg

2ugf68n.jpg

358wdqf.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Just an update.....im at the end of my current season, won third championship in a row, this time most convincing so far hehe, along with the cup. These are the final stats from my players, and i would like you to check out Bernard's stats, he was by far the best player in the league and the europe, and now get this, he didnt win ANY rewards! He wasnt in the team of the year, subs or first team, he wasnt the best player (he shared the n1 scorer place with Hamšik but lost cause of more matches played) and he wasnt even in the first three UEFA player of the year! It was won by Hazard who had 20 goals and 15 assissts in all competitions, and look at Bernard! Unbelieveable.........

9i70ya.jpg

2drfjo4.jpg

ff7hxu.jpg

akvk0l.jpg

2m2yjr6.jpg

2mmdenn.jpg

24cf5lc.jpg

Yeah i had something once, was winning 1-0 and then i scored in the 50th minute to make it 2-0 except it then came up as 1-1 before skipping straight to then end of the game with no further highlights. Showed me with a couple of men sent off as well, assumed it was just some odd glitch so just quit and played the game again and it was fine. (Annoyingly drew 1-1 in the replay :) ) I'll see if i can dig the screenshots out.

• 4 weeks later...

Right now, im at PSG, in the championship im doing allright, but in the CL group the defense has been horrific to say the least, i ended up 4th with 1-1-4 score! And there were some ****** clubs in the group as well, Real Betis, Feyenoord and Olympiakos! I could not believe what i was conceding and i dont even have such bad defenders! I mean look at these SS from the group matches, whatever my opponent shoots goes in, for Crhists sake..........

infknq.jpg

vyseic.jpg

ppziu.jpg

2h2hx6b.jpg

2hd5fua.jpg

2qs6sdw.jpg

Archived