Now That’s what I Call a Super League or 4

3072 teams from 228 nations

768 teams per continent

4 Continental Super League Systems

3 Divisions per system

3 Continental Competitions

5 world competitions

1 aim to become the best in the world

The Super leagues have been split into 4 groups, Europe, Africa, Asia and Oceania and finally South and North America.

The European group is set in England

The African Group is set in Germany

The Asian and Oceanic Group is set in Italy

The Americana Group is set in Spain

This allows for the World Competitions.

The Premier Leagues

256 teams are split into 16 groups playing each other twice, the top team in each group then go onto play in a Championship play-off (2 legs per round) with the winner being crowned Continental Champions.

The bottom 2 teams per group are automatically relegated.

The 4 teams above them in each group enter into a combined relegation play-off (2 legs per round)

16 teams from the 64 participants are relegated.

The Leagues 1 and 2

256 teams are split into 16 groups playing each other twice, the top 2 teams in each group are automatically promoted with the following 4 teams going on to play in a Promotion play-off (2 legs per round) with the 16 winners being promoted.

Relegation from League 1 is the same format as the premier leagues with no relegation from league 2

The Main Continental Cups

Each Cup is named after a legend from that continent.

The 756 teams from each continent battle it out in a 1 leg 12 round KO competition.

The second Continental competition is for league 1 and 2 teams only and is a 2 leg 9 round KO competition.

The World Club Competitions

The World Series Cup

All 3072 teams within the super leagues participate in a single 23 round Competition, teams enter at different rounds depending on their reputation.

The World Champions League

The champions and runners up of each continent face each other in a league system throughout the season with the two top teams facing each other in a grand final to see who takes the the world champions title.

The World Club Cup

The next best 16 teams of each continent enter into a group stage of 4 teams per group with the group winners and runners up then progressing to the 2 leg KO stages until the final which is a single KO.

The World Club Vase

The Next best 32 teams of each continent enter into 2x 2leg KO round followed by a group stage of 4 teams per group where only the winner of each group then goes onto another 2x 2leg KO rounds before the single KO final round.

The World Club Shield

The next best 64 teams of each continent enter into a 7 round 2 leg KO competition until the final showdown which is a single KO round.

The World Club Platter

The next best 64 teams of each continent enter into a 7 round 2 leg KO competition until the final showdown which is a single KO round.

Other Things of Note

In the first season teams for the world competition have been based on reputation.

Prize money for Leagues is based on Win, Lose or draw with only the 4 top teams in each group getting additional prize money at the end of the season.

Tax Rules are the same for each country in which the leagues are based.

Current awards have been renamed.

Still to Do list

Create additional awards

Make all teams have reserve teams

Enable non European referees to be able to referee games within the leagues and World competitions.

Convert to advanced Rules to tweak a few squad and match rules and to fine tune some competitions.

DOWNLOAD from Mediafire.

• 2 weeks later...
Excellent concept and I have thouroughly enjoyed playing it.

However I got a crash dump after the World series cup 3rd round match...game over

Have you got any other db's activated other than the NTWIC files ?

Have you activated all the NTWIC db's ?

Which nations have you made playable in game ?

Was the crash in the first season or later on ?

Super Database this. Was a Big big fan of your Super8s and Euro Super League database. Will definately try this. Nice work.

Thank you, and in some capacity the Super 8's will be returning for FM14 :)

Have you got any other db's activated other than the NTWIC files ?

Have you activated all the NTWIC db's ?

Which nations have you made playable in game ?

Was the crash in the first season or later on ?

No, just the files distributed for this db.

Yes, all are activated.

I made all nations playable with all leagues playable too.

The crash was in the first season.

Hope this helps!

Bloody typical, just as I get into a save and Psycho releases this. That's my game out the window :p

as you can tell I am a HUGE admirer of this mans work and use his databases every year, getting better and better each year.

Just downloaded can't wait to start, any suggestions for this? clubs to be and which ones to load up etc?

Bloody typical, just as I get into a save and Psycho releases this. That's my game out the window :p

as you can tell I am a HUGE admirer of this mans work and use his databases every year, getting better and better each year.

Just downloaded can't wait to start, any suggestions for this? clubs to be and which ones to load up etc?

Thank you, but nothing tops FM world (not yet anyway).

Would recommend only making 2 superleagues (nations) playable at most because of the processing speed which probably caused arkiteck's game to crash. As for clubs the good thing about this is you can pick any one of 756 teams per super league and it won't take an eternity to get to the top level.

There is a problem. In my Paxtakor team the newgens have two nationalities (Uzbek/Italian) and Italian names.

Just had a look and it's too do with years to gain nationality being set as 0 for Italy, will change this for 25 for all the nations in the next couple of games.

since you've got all nations running, how far are you in the game, has it gone past the World Series 3rd round yet ?

Updated Download link with fix for nationalities, you will need to start a new game for this to work. Unfortunately I haven't been able to test it as busy testing another Db, and didn't want to put off this fix any longer, but it should work as it's only a minor edit.

Any problems don't hesitate to call :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived