What leagues & Database do you load up?

I generally load up a custom, expanded database, and then a couple countries nearby - so if I load Scotland down 6 levels, I'll add Ireland, Northern Ireland, and Wales. Once I get a higher reputation, I make England playable. It also depends on my manager nationality and what kind of save I'm playing. I'm playing on a 7-year-old box so I have to be careful how many leagues to load.

I too need to be careful with players and how many I load as I play on a laptop which is quite ancient in FM terms. Generally load up the top 5 league in Europe (England, Spain, Germany, Italy, France) plus generally 12 more depending on where I want my career to progress (eg loading Scotland, Wales, NI, Ireland and a custom Gibraltar league if I want a career there, or some Slavic countries, or American ones, etc).

I also retain players from all continents except from Asia (unless I've downloaded a Japan update or something). So all in all I push the no. of players to the absolute limits of my laptop's capabilities.

Every listed nation is down to lowest playable league: Large DB, comes in at around 100,000

Argentina

Brazil

China

England

Finland

France

Germany

Ireland

Italy

Mexico

North Ireland

Portugal

Russia

Scotland

South Africa

South Korea

Spain

United States (Custom DB that adds the NASL, USL Pro, and USL PDL)

Wales

Every other nation is loaded but set to "View Only"

My loaded customized database are:

Playable leagues (8) - Australia, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Korea, Malaysia, Singapore.

View-only leagues (17) - Argentina, Belgium, Brazil, England, France, Germany, Holland, Italy, Mexico, Portugal, Russia, Spain, South Africa, Sweden, Turkey, Uruguay, US.

Loaded all players in Asia and Oceania; all players from top divisions in all other continents - total about 106,000 players.

All divisions of the above countries loaded.

Archived