[FM14] Canadian Football League System/Pyramid

Hi all, as previously advertised on FMNorthamerica, I have released a file of all Canadian leagues down to and including Level 5.

The list:

CSL

PLSQ

PCSL

VMSL

AMSL

MMSL

OSL

LSEQ

NBPSL

NLMCC

NSSL

PEISL

Including cups such as:

Ontario Cup

PEI Barna Cup

Saskatchewan Open Cup

and the big one:

Canadian National Challenge Trophy

which includes one team from each provincial championship.

FILE: Updated for 14.3http://www.mediafire.com/view/k33cl2inssaxte0/Canada.xmlNote: Only load by itself. You may experience problems with other databases. Also on Steam.

GRAPHICS NOW ADDED - thanks to Sergio Martínez: http://www.mediafire.com/download/666o8a7xso8e8wo/Canada%20logo%20pack.rar (Note: I wouldn't use any other data edit with these graphics, will screw everything up.

Screenshots:

s2nx.png

71ww.png

zhpg.png

I have an error with this as well sadly, with and without Blue Lou's 4 tiers.

Says: could not process rule group settings in............canada.dbc

could not find competition 100000024 in database

Any ideas what it could be? Hopefully I can use this db as it seems you've put in a lot of work.

Any ideas what it could be? Hopefully I can use this db as it seems you've put in a lot of work.

I'm with the same error.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Tested today, it STILL DOESN'T WORK with 14.3.. same message and warning sign on championship selection screen.

Download it here , give same error....

What do u mean? I won't play canada only, i play m ainly in EU... it's no sense tell ppl to NOT LOAD other leagues. I just wanna have a real worldwide football setup..for market, transfers so on...

PS:

I tried to laod canada only and IT DOES works... but this isn't good, no one play with 1 league only.

I've tried a quick thing. This database gives me something that reads at the end "Canadian Soccer League has the wrong division level set, should be 1".

Now I'll see if I get time for a second before going to bed.

EDIT: After fixing levels I get the same about missing 100000024 division

P.S. - I'm the Spanish Complete database author. Tomorrow I'll try to look for what may be in my database conflicting with this or the other way or what.

And now to bed for real. (But before, an idea: rename my database to aSpanish Complete v1.3 I have a suspicion I created a 100000024 wrong and deleted it, and load order is the issue that might solve by renamig mine so it comes earlier alphabetically)

The rename doesn't work to solve the issue.

Looking at the Canadian in xml form I only see the 100000024 once; but changing the number doesn't solve it, and still reports that as not found.

Adding the chunk of code that has the 100000024 in the Canada file into my Spanish database... seems to work!

It goes to nation selection without error message. I'm loading a new game with Spain and Canada selected.

Ok, it finished set up, the competition that has the 100000024 ID in the Canada file is there with a starting date so it looks okay. I'm not testing further because my PC is slow with all divisions and would take forever.

Uploading to mediafire: Download link

What do u mean? I won't play canada only, i play m ainly in EU... it's no sense tell ppl to NOT LOAD other leagues. I just wanna have a real worldwide football setup..for market, transfers so on...

PS:

I tried to laod canada only and IT DOES works... but this isn't good, no one play with 1 league only.

No ones making you use this database...if it doesn't work for you don't use it.

Nice attitude manager2010.. very helful... it's 3 days that another modder, Death Ball, kindly tries to figure out what's wrong in YOUR canada file... but nevermind, i wont' use your legue for sure now.

Nice attitude manager2010.. very helful... it's 3 days that another modder, Death Ball, kindly tries to figure out what's wrong in YOUR canada file... but nevermind, i wont' use your legue for sure now.

I guess we are both happy then :)

Being incompatible with another db isn't something wrong. Ungrateful much?

Being incompatible with another db isn't something wrong. Ungrateful much?

I think its more the fast he came on to ask the maker for help with the conflict and got "**** you, dont use it then.." rather than help.

Hey man,

I'm trying to get this league to work, but when I load up a new game with only this database added, but I get an error "Canadian Soccer League has the wrong division level set, should be 1". This happens if I choose the default database as well as the 14.3 update. Do you know how to fix this?

I think its more the fast he came on to ask the maker for help with the conflict and got "**** you, dont use it then.." rather than help.

If you read previous posts you would see that I asked questions to which I got no answer to, only complaining. How can I help when this is the case?

To joost: this should have been fixed with the new file, download that and if it still does not work let me know. :thup:

If you read previous posts you would see that I asked questions to which I got no answer to, only complaining. How can I help when this is the case?

To joost: this should have been fixed with the new file, download that and if it still does not work let me know. :thup:

Thanks!! I downloaded it from the Workshop first but I think that's not the updated one then. Works now, great work!! Thanks a lot :thup::cool:

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived