[FM 13] Milo Bloom's American Soccer Pyramid (Fictional, 9 Tiers)

It's back. It took awhile to hammer out some of the new issues with the Editor/Fm 13. Sorry for the delay.

For those that are familiar with the file. Almost nothing has changed outside of minor adjustments and an additional 70 or so teams in Lower Leagues. Wanted to flesh out some states. The number of Northwest regional teams has doubled. All those teams, however, are in the Lower leagues.

I've also created over a 100 referees assigned throughout the tiers and cups so the refereeing standard should generally hold up. No more 100 CA referees doing the APL.

For those not

This database is fictional. It's basically an alternative universe where soccer is the major sport in the U.S. Attendances are high, reputations are high, American newgens should be very good.

Details:

- A nine tiered pro/reg pyramid ranging from the American Premier League to regional divisions. Over 300 teams participating in active and playable leagues. Below that, a giant inactive league that functions as a feeder for another 100+ created clubs to feed into the bottom division.

The Tiers are divided into this (# Divisions/ # Clubs in EACH division)*:

*Example: (2/16) = 32 clubs in that tier. Sixteen clubs divided into two divisions

American Premier League (1/18)

American National League (1/18)

American Federal League (1/18)

NSA Championship (2/16) East/West

NSA League One (2/16) East/West

NSA League Two (2/16) East/West

Patriot League Elite (4/15) North/South/Central/West

Patriot League One (4/15) North/South/Central West

USS Regional Premier Leagues (8/9) Northeast/Mid-Atlantic/Southeast/Midwest/Great Plains/Southwest/West/Northwest

*Inactive Lower League feeds into Regional Premier (300+ clubs)

The Cups

The National Cups (Clubs involved):

A newly revamped U.S. Open Cup (All created clubs, even in inactive feeder league)

Soccer Bowl (Pre-season one-off between U.S. Open Cup and American Premier League winners)

President's Cup (Tiers 1-3)

Lamar Hunt Trophy (Tiers 3-6)

Patriot League Invitational Cup (Tiers 7-8)

Federal Cup (9+Inactive Leagues)

And the Regional Cups (Region):

Northeast Regional Cup(Northeast) * Not yet named, more on this later

Colonial Cup (Mid-Atlantic)

Dixie Cup (Southeast)

Great Lakes Trophy (Midwest)

Great Plains Cup (Great Plains)

Sun Belt Trophy (Southwest)

Rose Cup (West)

Cascadia Cup (Northwest)

Customized and regionally based Youth and Reserve Leagues.

The Clubs

More than 600 individually created clubs. One club per American city, with the exception being New York, which also has its Burroughs represented(although, they start in the inactive leagues). Every U.S. state is represented, even Alaska.

Every club has a unique stadium and reserve stadium.

Every team has its own home/away uniforms. So no Red/Blue blandness.

Awards for every tier/division. The higher up you go, the more awards(the idea being a small semi-pro league would not have a goal of the week award)

For reference to those not familiar with American soccer, some of the APL awards do have names. This is what they are:

(Brad) Friedel Award - GK of the Season

(Eddie) Pope Award - Defender of the Season

(Tab) Ramos Award - Midfielder of the Season

(Brian) McBride Award - Forward of the Season

(Joe) Gaetjens - Player of the season

All the rest should be obvious(All-Stars, etc)

DOWNLOAD INFORMATION

Here is the File:

American - http://www.mediafire.com/?ohbpgzp4hj01pue

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED FILES FOR RUNNING A GAME

Canada - http://www.mediafire.com/?i3a3rp91tv951fq

A Canadian companion. Not nearly as fleshed out. I run it as view-only, but it does two important things. Gives at least a little more competition in North American competitions(I have already boosted reputations of a few CONCACAF countries) and by loading another nation DB, it prevents the American leagues reputations from submarining for not being in Europe. Again, I run it as view-only.

Just a note, I shamelessly took the idea of Olympique de Montreal from Toronto Blizzard and I'm sure there's some others in there. Sorry in advance, Toronto Blizzard. One of my favorite club names and couldn't help using it. Originally meant it only for personal use and a stand-in for your DB [/b]I did not go into much detail, just generally increased reputation, facilities stadium sizes, and attendances.

Eagerly await the release of a complimentary Canadian league structure so I can take down this file. But at this point, it's really needed for the two reasons listed above.

Update: theaub5 has created a more fleshed out companion to my basic/hollow Canadian DB. Please scroll down to post #41 for link and more details.

CCL - http://www.mediafire.com/?pycgjp41eb8d0d6

And a bare bones CCL competition. Did this basically just to add more money. Want clubs, particularly at the top to get rich, keep high reputation and needed to boost the competition because of it.

GREAT COMPLIMENT FILES:

Logopack

Many thanks to Lawlore. All credit goes to him.

preview3.png

And, with Christmas upon us, I'm happy to be able to release this Logopack, containing both the FM12 and FM13 logos, containing logos for this database for all teams in the top four tiers. Cheers to djennings1301 for hooking me up with the FM13 ID numbers, and, of course, to Milo Bloom for creating and maintaining the database in the first place.

The latest logopack is available to download right here: http://www.charthero.com/ProjectsLogopackV2b.zip

Much love, and I wish you all a merry Christmas.

UPDATE 2.1 (26/12/12):

Fixed small icon numbers for Salt Lake City Utes & Indianapolis Pistons in FM13 version.

And his kit pack:

No fancy graphic this time, but I'm happy to announce a new kit update, covering home and away colours for all teams in both the APL and ANL. As always, FM13 version is released untested, any hiccups with the numbers, let me know.

Available to download at: http://charthero.com/ProjectsKitpackV1b.rar

casdelo's USS Cotton Division Graphics

Thanks to casdelo for creating a graphics pack for the USS Cotton division. That's the Tier 9 Southeastern division.

Wanted to share this from my bottom division save with the Owensboro Stags. I used the Smart Shirt Designer 2 to design the jerseys. Clip art found with a google search and some shield templates to custom design the rest.

I changed the Logo, and expanded out the whole USS Cotton Division for anyone that is interested

CD Graphics Pack

All credit to casdelo for his work!

Name File

Name expansion file so your game is full of 1000 Twellmans. Not my work.

http://www.mediafire.com/?18xbhj5bzjqnwj5

Special thanks to Fmnorthamerica for letting me reupload it.

Love this file.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

IMPORTANT:

KNOWN ISSUES AND PLAYING RECOMMENDATIONS:

Couple issues:

Biggest issue: For some reason in FM 13, teams are not hiring managers/head coaches quickly. In past versions, the best coaches would be hired by American teams. Won't happen this year unless you add them yourself in the editor. Even more frustrating is that teams are taking years to fill those roles.

In a similar vein, teams aren't signing big players in the first two windows. Second summer transfer window sees a big spike in spending and quality of players being brought in.

Tier 9 NW is pretty FUBAR. You'll see some random alignment issues down in the bottom tiers, but NW is the one that gets it bad. It WILL be really messed up after the first season when the New York burroughs flood Tier 9 from the lower leagues. It'll slowly move to correction in the following years, but there's typically 1/2 regionally out of place teams there.

Game start up tips:

- Add Key Staff AND Add Players to Teams. It helps fill out the league easier, doesn't ruin records by every team playing with 16 year olds. Good thing FM does is that all that older fictionalized creating players will not be called up to the national team.

Need quite a bit of players to fill all tiers. If your computer struggles with smaller games, then I don't recommend going all the way down to 9. I typically run a Game with 9-10 other leagues across the world on View-Only and just run the American league as playable.

Last thing. Because of a few issues like the hiring coaches delay, I really recommend simming years in advance before playing for the best experience. For my saves, I go 15 years into the future. The thought process it allows a full cycle of players to go through most their careers(16-17 year old newgens at start will be in their 30s). This however takes awhile to sim that far. It may require leaving your computer on over night. Not essential, but I find it a much more enjoyable experience(and adds some history to the league before you start and allows quality of coaches, players to catch up and clubs to fill out).

Please let me know if there's any problems, oddities, recommendations etc. I made this all my self, and can't really do even 1/100th of the comprehensive testing that I'd like. I did luckily catch a team called the Gembutters instead of the Gemcutters before I uploaded it.

I downloaded your file but when its loading up on the "setting up leagues and competitions" part it gives me a crash dump error.

Any idea how to fix this?

Hate to say it, but I'm not sure what's going on. I haven't seen any crashes on my end. What's your set-up like?

The manager thing is a bug in the game that SI know about. Also why not remake the NACL to have 200 rep and have good prize money due to the US being so strong?

That's an alternative. It can easily be done by anyone on their end with the editor.

I personally wanted the APL to be the premier competition in North America. I would also say that the APL competition should be tougher than the NACL competition based on the quality of teams.

Hate to say it, but I'm not sure what's going on. I haven't seen any crashes on my end. What's your set-up like?

I just have that file ticked and only USA checked but it never gets past setting up leagues and competition without crashing. LMAO I was really looking forward to an American file like this too btw.

Sorry. Should be fine now. Had to validate the account.

If anyone is having trouble like interesti88, please let me know. Just not happening on my end so no idea if this file is viable or not. No "errors" or anything in DB according to the editor. Have simmed multiple times 15+ years into the future with no crashes.

I do have a saved game 15 years into the future, may upload that to see if that works for others(and would save people time in simming).

Sorry. Should be fine now. Had to validate the account.

If anyone is having trouble like interesti88, please let me know. Just not happening on my end so no idea if this file is viable or not. No "errors" or anything in DB according to the editor.

I do have a saved game 15 years into the future, may upload that to see if that works for others(and would save people time in simming).

Thanks! Downloading!

Different tiers have different transfer windows. One annoying issue is that when transfer deadlines are coming up, there will be a barrage of notifications. If you want to participate in a transfer deadline day, you just need to accept one invitation and reject the rest.

File is not in front of me but, I believe the windows are as follows.

Tier 1 - 3 - July 1st - August 31st / January (Two windows, similar EPL)

Tier 4 - 8 July 1st - January 31st (This mimics the typical American professional sports system when trading/"transfers" are open for a good portion of the season up until a "trade deadline".

Tier 9 - July 1st - February 28th

The long window is pretty important for Tier 9. Players aren't keen to join those level teams. Imagine moving across the country for a 10k salary. Finding players that want to join your team is hard, a large window allows teams to jump at those chances if/when they become available.

FYI, I simmed 5 years in, and everything looks really good. Regional divisions seem pretty "correct" (even the Northwest division), all teams seem to have managers, or had managers and fired them. Teams are all filled, good mix of high and low earners. Will probably jump in at this point and see who hires me :). Thanks again for this setup, seems stronger than last years!

One other question, didn't somebody make a logo pack for this league? I can't seem to find it.

Hey Heath, that'd be me with the logopack, although it was made for FM12- the link is http://charthero.com/Projects+Logopack.zip

As I haven't bought FM13, I can't guarantee compatibility with it. However, as long as the UID numbers are the same (and I get the impression they probably are), it should be perfectly fine.

If someone can confirm that they are, I'm currently working on teams starting in tier 4, as well as starting on getting some proper kit designs together, such as this for LA Conquistadors:

21juc7a.jpg

Most have relevant sponsors, they just happen to be the first example I clicked on to upload and don't.

Hey Heath, that'd be me with the logopack, although it was made for FM12- the link is http://charthero.com/Projects+Logopack.zip

As I haven't bought FM13, I can't guarantee compatibility with it. However, as long as the UID numbers are the same (and I get the impression they probably are), it should be perfectly fine.

If someone can confirm that they are, I'm currently working on teams starting in tier 4, as well as starting on getting some proper kit designs together, such as this for LA Conquistadors:

21juc7a.jpg

Most have relevant sponsors, they just happen to be the first example I clicked on to upload and don't.

Unless I am incredibly daft, it seems team IDs are different from last year. I dl'ed your logo pack and the logos are mismatched.

Ah, that's disappointing.

If someone can give me a couple of screenshots of the Tier 1-3 teams (and the two Tier 4 divisions, actually, since I'm working on them now) in the editor showing them with their new IDs, I wouldn't mind making a start on changing the file names and re-uploading an FM13 version. Bit of a pain, but certainly do-able.

Thanks, man.

Just a quick update to the badges/skins- I'm gonna finish off the Tier 4 team badges (about a dozen to go), then I'll upload two different versions of the file, one for FM12, one for FM13 with the new ID numbers. I've changed most of the badge numbers, I just need to edit the cache file and finish making the badges themselves. Should all be done before Christmas. Probably no kits for that update, but they'll be next on the list.

Similarly, if you could give me some screenies of the ID numbers for Tiers 5&6 in FM13, I'll set that as the cutoff for the following badge update.

preview3.png

And, with Christmas upon us, I'm happy to be able to release this Logopack, containing both the FM12 and FM13 logos, containing logos for this database for all teams in the top four tiers. Cheers to djennings1301 for hooking me up with the FM13 ID numbers, and, of course, to Milo Bloom for creating and maintaining the database in the first place.

The latest logopack is available to download right here: http://www.charthero.com/ProjectsLogopackV2b.zip

Much love, and I wish you all a merry Christmas.

UPDATE 2.1 (26/12/12):

Fixed small icon numbers for Salt Lake City Utes & Indianapolis Pistons in FM13 version.

Cheers man. I've updated the logopack post up there with the following new link, with the two fixes you've pointed out:

http://www.charthero.com/ProjectsLogopackV2b.zip

As I look further down the tiers, I might need a hand with regards to names that I've edited- for my own game, I renamed some teams, so for a general release I'd need to create badges suitable to Milo's database, rather than my own edits. Thinking about it, I'll need to go back and change a couple that already exist, as the badges provided won't suit the current team names.

When someone gets a moment, could they let me know the nicknames and colours (although these are less likely to have changed) for the following teams:

Bridgeport

Nashville

Garden State S.C.

There'll be a few more as I get further on.

Few issues (minor) I am seeing right now:

1. I am getting the same ref every game (league and cup), some guy named Cyr. Kind of tired of him and his dodgy offside calls! Anybody else seeing this issue? Is there any way to fix it?

2. Tried a ton of things and still can't get the logos to work in the game. I have another logo set, for non-US teams, could that be the issue? Any help would be appreciated.

3. My team can't win to save their lives, but that is my tactics, not really an issue :)

Otherwise everything else is working great. I simmed 5 years in and am seeing some really good players in the league. Fun stuff!

When creating referees, I created just enough to cover the league games. So particularly in the lower tier, with 9 teams/4 matches on a match day, a lot of those guys come up repeatedly as there are only 4 referees per division.

Those refs also should be officiating games in their regional cups and cups tied to their tier. So if you are in Tier 9, those referees will be designated to your region and tier and will likely appear in both your regional cup, your tier cup, and repeatedly in your league. The more teams/matches, the more variety in referees(and referee style). The higher you get, the more capable the refs should be.

All refs should be doing US Open Cup games, but it typically only lets the very good ones do the latter stages.

Lawlore, can't wait to try the logopack out. Honeslty, I can't remember what I named those teams and I won't have access to the database for a few more weeks. Though, I'm 99% sure I swiped your Nashville team name(A-Team), mainly in hope of using the same logopack in FM13. I believe they were originally named the Wranglers.

Ha, that's right. I should have remembered Bridgeport.

I've gotten several PMs over the last year or so about the original Bridgeport Hungaria being in Pennsylvania not Connecticut. I still like the name/nod to the old ASL so stuck with it.

Thanks, djennings1301. And thanks again for posting the IDs earlier.

I've gotten several PMs over the last year or so about the original Bridgeport Hungaria being in Pennsylvania not Connecticut. I still like the name/nod to the old ASL so stuck with it.

Ah, that actually clears up a confusion for me, too- I couldn't work out why the team was called Bridgeport Hungaria, where there was no obvious link with Connecticut and Hungary- being English, I'd never even heard of the ASL team. That was part the reason for renaming them on my game in the first place- they became the Bridgeport Frisbees in my game, complete with the frisbee logo. I'll switch a Hungaria one in then for the standard pack.

The A-Team can stay as they are, then (I'm quite pleased about that, I think that's one of the better logos), and I'll put something together for Garden State S.C.

As I say, I'm sure there'll be a couple more as I go further down the leagues- I know I played around with some of the names where there were several towns/cities with the same name, such as Springfield. But we'll cross that bridge when we get there.

Thanks, djennings1301. And thanks again for posting the IDs earlier.

No problem at all.

The A-Team can stay as they are, then (I'm quite pleased about that, I think that's one of the better logos), and I'll put something together for Garden State S.C.

I agree, the A-Team Logo is one of my favorites!

Funnily enough, two of the Springfield teams have my favorite nicknames. Springfield (OR) as the Isotopes in reference to The Simpsons and Springfield (MA) with the Muskets, home of the famous weapon.

That said, when coming up with 400+ names on my own, there's always room for improvement. I find myself partial to the club names suggested to me over the ones I scoured wikipedia pages for. I'll admit, though, I do like New York Empire which was one of the first I came up with.

As for the uniforms, I just tried to come up with a variety without going too deep as I had to create 1000+ combinations. So colors are often repeated. Many of the colors are also taken from well known university or pro sports teams in their area. I'll admit, I do like my Charm City S.C. uniforms, though, I tried to mimic them after the Maryland state flag.

There is no way i would have the perseverance or attention span to create that many teams, colors, uniforms, etc. You have done some excellent work here. I was excited to see my hometown Fort Worth included. Even though they were down in the 4th tier when i took over after simulating several years, we are now sitting mid table our first year in the premier league. Another big thanks to Lawlore for his great logopack.

Also, if anyone is interested in seeing the top American players in my save, just say the word.

Funnily enough, two of the Springfield teams have my favorite nicknames. Springfield (OR) as the Isotopes in reference to The Simpsons and Springfield (MA) with the Muskets, home of the famous weapon.

I caught the Simpsons reference, that made me smile. It took all my self-restraint not to rename the Pawtucket team the Patriots, in honour of Family Guy. Coming to look at it now, I only renamed one of the Springfield teams, where the Springfield (OH) team became the "Buck Creek Beavers".

But yeah, in looking up information for the logos, I've found where you've got most of the nicknames from, be it former teams or things to do with the city- some of them are truly inspired, I must say.

In terms of kits, my favourite is probably the Macon Chiefs, with their double stripe- it just looks very smart. The Chandler Tumblers one is also quite distinctive- was there a particular reason for the salmon pink colour?

I Download this, add it to the 'Editor data' folder in my documents, but it isn't listed as a selectable edit file in the game.

Can anyone advise?

*edit* Well, well, well, I download the Canadian file and BOOM, there they are. Looks great, thanks!

Wanted to share this from my bottom division save with the Owensboro Stags. I used the Smart Shirt Designer 2 to design the jerseys. Clip art found with a google search and some shield templates to custom design the rest.

I changed the Logo, and expanded out the whole USS Cotton Division for anyone that is interested

CD Graphics Pack

sample.jpg

Enjoy!

Hey guys,

I created a Canadian league to go with this file, based on the the Canadian DB in the OP (so credit to Milo for getting it set up). Using the same format as OP, it features:

- Canadian Soccer League (1/16)

- Canadian Soccer League 2 (1/16)

- Canadian Soccer Regional Divisions (3/16) - split regionally (West/Central/East)

- Canada Cup

- Regional Cups (BC-Manitoba, Ontario, Quebec/Maritimes)

- Metropolitan Area Cups (Greater Vancouver, Greater Toronto, Greater Montreal)

- Clubs are a combination of already existing clubs as well as new ones for major Canadian cities that don't have major clubs (ie Winnipeg/Saskatoon/Regina/Halifax etc).

- Per this list (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_the_100_largest_municipalities_in_Canada_by_population), the entire top 25 is included, and the teams that aren't included are mostly municipalities in the GTA (Richmond Hill/Ajax-Pickering etc) since there are already a ton of Toronto-area teams in the leagues

- All clubs have unique home/away uniforms as well as stadiums

- All clubs have at least one rivalry based on geography if available, otherwise they will have one based on competitiveness

- Major derbies set up based on cities (Toronto v Toronto, Montreal v Montreal etc) or on provincial rivalries (Battle of Alberta, Battle of Quebec, Hamilton/Toronto rivalry etc)

- Awards for each league (Best XI, MVP, Manager of the Year, Golden Boot) and a couple more for the CSL (best GK/D/M/F etc)

Known issues that perhaps someone could help out with

1) CCL first year is completely random, but after that it works fine (top 3 teams from CSL + Canada Cup winner based on the CCL provided above)

2) The East/Central regional divisions work well, but if two teams from CSL2 that are in Ontario/Quebec/Maritimes get relegated then the game just seems to pick a random Central team and move them out to the West region. I tried to set the league boundary well into Ontario to at least get a western Ontario team (ie Thunder Bay/Windsor) out there but it didn't seem to work. I also gave each team's stadium latitude/longitude so the game could maybe recognize which stadium was the most Western but as it didn't work I'm not sure what to do. Down the road the West will likely be a bit of a mess but its still pretty good after 10 years of simming.

Other than that, it seems to work pretty well. If the US league is the BPL, the Canadian league is the French/Portuguese/Russian division; a tier below but still very competitive. You will see high quality Canadian re-gens from this file and Canada will be slightly behind US/Mexico as the best in North America. I simmed this for 10 years in conjunction with the US file and saw no issues.

The link is here

http://www.mediafire.com/?knaglbsi39aa3kh

1z5j2oo.jpg

Just a small one for the first kitpack, with home and away kits for all 18 teams in the American Premier League, with folders included to make them compatible with both FM12 and FM13. The "Kits" folder just needs to go into the same location as the logos one, inside the "Graphics" folder. Please note this update does not change the kits during matches, only on the club overview screen. You may need to reload your cache before seeing them. As always, FM13 is put out untested, as I don't have it- if anyone can OK it for me, would be much appreciated.

Thanks as always to Milo Bloom for the Projects DB, and on this occasion to Mushriq for the Smart Shirt Designer 2 software.

Much love.

UPDATE 1.2 (18/1/13)

All teams for top THREE tiers now with home and away kits: http://charthero.com/ProjectsKitpackV1c.rar

Excellent work as always. New York and Denver are my 2 favorites!

Enjoy!

Downloaded. Very good stuff! This project just keeps getting better and better.

Looks interesting. I will definitely try it out, thank you.

It is unfortunate that so many Canadian teams end up listed as Country: USA much like the Welsh teams that play in the English league pyramid are listed as being in England. (I know it is because of the limitations of the engine and it is just an observation, not a complaint about this work in any way ;))

Just a quick mass update here for all those with questions, problems, etc. It's been about a month since I've been able to have access to the computer with this DB. I'm back now and will start working my way through your PMs.

I do have the American name file on this computer. I just need to try and find some sort of permission before I upload it.

Sorry for the delay.

Couple more requests for information in the default database, because I'm not sure whether I changed the nicknames, or whether they were the names Milo used in the original database. Generally, it's wherever there's odd initials (state names, FC/SC etc.)- could someone let me know the following, so I can create suitable logos for the default database:

Chesapeake Bay: Baywolves or Oysters?

Cary Park: Bobcats or Lakers?

What does the CC in "CC Port St. Lucie" stand for?

Cheers.

May have had a name in FM12, but no "nickname" for Chesapeake in FM13. Just kept with the Chesapeake Bay theme, but went with Chesapeake Bay S.C. Same with Cary Park, no nickname, Cary Park. S.C.

C.C. stands for Core Communities. One of those when I wanted to break the "City Nickname" format.

Here's the wikipedia excerpt

In the early 1990s, Core Communities (CC), acquired, and began planning on what would become St. Lucie West. Originally, St. Lucie West was planned to have contained about 14,000 homes over a 20-year period on 7 square miles (18 km2). But after realizing the communities strategic position, they began developing it into more than just a residential area. CC began building business sectors and places where people could have fun. That resulted in 7,000 jobs being brought to the small town, helping it into its boom during most of the early 2000s.[8]

In 2006, CC, yet again, started development of its newest community, Tradition. The community, which sat west of the Interstate 95 intersection of Gatlin Blvd., was a large cattle ranch, before CC began to develop it. There they built around 13,000,000 square feet (1,200,000 m2) of commercial area, and room for over 18,000 residences. According to CC's website, Tradition is the largest fully entitled residential development area from the tip of Interstate 95 to the Canadian Border. It has been advertised as the town you grew up in, modeled after a 1950s-era town. According to its website, Tradition Square, the town center of the community, holds year long festivities. It was also chosen as the site of HGTV's Green Home 2009, and one of America's best 100 communities.[8]

In 2008, Tradition and Core Communities welcomed the Florida Center of Innovation, a research laboratory and campus, which has a building in Tradition for two biotech and life science companies, the Torrey Pines Institute for Molecular Studies and the Vaccine & Gene Therapy Institute. This campus alone is projected to bring more than 30,000 jobs to the city of Port St. Lucie, alone.[8]

Archived