[FM2012] MRT90's Brazilian Real Football Pyramid

Mrt90

377448.jpg

MRT90 Brasil Real 12.1

Professional competitions included:

- Brazilian Series A, B, C and D

- Brazilian State First Divisions

- Brazilian State Second Divisions (Rio de Janeiro and São Paulo)

- Brazilian State Third Divisions (São Paulo)

- Brazilian Cup

Download: http://www.box.com/s/3b17641a7e53b9887139

With WU 6.0 (transfer updates): https://www.box.com/s/c87f8961fa25ff44afc1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

You got some problems in relegation in the new 2 divs of Regional divisions

Campeonato Paulista Serie B have it´s relegation of 4 teams relegated to Japans Takamado Cup.

It says in the rules that 4 team are relegated to premier League. Clicking on it takes you to Takamado Cup.

also looking at rules for Paulista Serie A it has no relegation mentioned.

And how about the schedules in compare between Paulista A and Paulista B. Starting in mid-july 2011 the Paulista A is finished with it´s 2011 stages, but Paulista B is not yet started. How will this affect promotion and relegations.

Besides this that might be in conjuction with that Japabnese pack.

However I would be nice to be informed about if the Serie D (as it says in the Rules) only play 2x4 games within it´s group.

Isn´t it 4x4 , double round robin. Any corrections ?

I´m also in question about schedule. Starting the game "normally" in summer 2011 all other leagues around the world that has a league schedule from march/april until sept/oct for 2011 have started and has played games.

However ALL leagues in Brazil is setup to start in 2012 the earliest. Resulting that 2011 season is DEAD.

What is wrong.

• 2 weeks later...

This is one heck of a pack.

The state cups will add something extra too.

However, not very important to be sure, but one of the minor state leagues got the wrong teams for the 2011 start year.

Might not affect much but the Campeonato Rondoniense have Baré not Associação Esportiva Real in the league.

Associação Esportiva Real happened to win the title in 2011. Well almost no players are in these teams and they don´t play in Series A-D, so it might be left alone. But for historical value ;-)

http://www.escudosdeclubes.com.br/clubes_brasil_roraima_divisao1.htm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Associa%C3%A7%C3%A3o_Esportiva_Real

• 2 months later...

Fair comment.

For me, it's got to be reliable (not cause crashes), and compatible with other updates.

I think content is probably a lot more subjective and personal - I like this one because as far as I can tell, it doesn't pad 'real leagues' with fantasy, and contains accurate information (again, in the main - and I'm not expert enough to pick holes!).

There are some kickarse updates floating around various forums, but the only ones I'd publicly recommend (with the usual personal choice caveats) are those from uncleron and the 'official' FMUpdates files, and MrT's effort here.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have a small question on the State Leagues

- Brazilian State Second Divisions (Rio de Janeiro and São Paulo)

- Brazilian State Third Divisions (São Paulo)

Now starting FM in mid-july 2011, perhaps most natural, creates a bit strange things with these leagues.

All the present top state leagues have played their 2011 season (and tables are in order)

Now the Rio and Sao 2 div leagues, which you have added, have nothing played for 2011.

They are set for 2012, but how does this work out with the already finished leagues for 2011. You relegated teams from Rio (4) that should drop to Paulista A2, BUT what teams are then moving up. Paulista A2 have no finished league table for 2011..

Hope you understand what I am driving at.

• 3 weeks later...

Mrt90 - this looks like an excellent file! I have only one question, does any club from Roraima come up to the Série D? I want to play a save eventually where I try to win as many State Chamionships as possible so would just like to guarantee that all states are playable unlike in the normal database. Thanks!

Might as well give my question a bump and ask another thing :)

Will there be an updated version with the definate teams for the 2012 Série D? The last spot will be decided today with the Sergipano final, and actually, looking at the list of teams if you do a new version Náutico (RR) will be playable so it anwsers my first question too :)

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
There seems to be a problem in Série D regarding team selections. It says on the league rules that you can only have 3 players over 23 in the match selection.. Is it really like that irl?

But despite that, great job!

It's not like that but this is a bug that's happening in all files that add the Série D. SI is already taking a look at the problem as it's probably related to the editor.

Was there any later update for Brazilian leagues after WU 6.0 which are compatible with MRT90's pyramid? I'm looking for transfers which were missed on the latest official patch.

Would like to start new Brazilian save on FM12 so I'm looking at FManager.com.br but google translate isn't helpful as everyone writes in slang :D

Archived