England F.C - The home of the football league team!

England F.C

The home of the England Football league team!

13.jpg

I had a vision after the game last night, against switzerland, that creating a football league based England team would be fun and a chance to bring in the current youngsters and turning them into national team legends.

So what i did was i created a team called England F.C, placed them into league 1 and added the best -7,-8 and -9 english players into the squad. As well as adding some of the english born staff to make it all english.

I did also create the chairman as Sir Trevor Brooking, but this could be something some fans could be mixed minded with, maybe? If so then you can change the chairman yourself with ease but using the editor. :)

This game could be classed as an easy game to some or an hard one to others. As some of the current players in this side are not league 1 standard as of yet. Starting with 500k in the balance

and 100k to spend, 2.5k wages left for loans and stuff.(only english players)

We are playing at wembley but made it so only 15k is the average att first season so i dont make too much dollah. Rep is set at about 4000 which seems reasonable. There is a 500k per year rent for Wembley too, if you would like to edit it and set it to more it's all up to you.

Average 15k at home games seems reasonable too as playing in the biggest stadium would make you way loads of money.

Background sugar daddy as well seen as the chairman going to be someone famous in football.

Now, here is the team, all young and none are way over-rated to play in this league so will be a challange to get out of it first season;

GK: Jack Butland, Jak Alnwick

DEF: John Flanagan, Luke Garbutt, Eric Dier, Andre Wisdom, Craig Dawson, Paul Downing, Matthew Briggs, Jordan Brown.

MID: Jason Lowe, Ross Barkley, Gary Gardner, Adam Barton, Nick Powell, Alex Henshall, Jason Banton, Alex Chamberlain, Ravel Morrison

ST: Harry Kane, Alex Nimley, Robert Hall, Thomas Hitchcock, Dale Jennings.

Staff are as follows;

Assistant manager - John Murtough

Gk Coach - Ray Clemence

Fitness coach - Paul Winsper

Coach's - Andrew Cole, Gary Brazil, Richard Hill.

Physio's - Gary Lewin

Scout's - Ian Bowyer

Not the best of staff either but like i say i don't want to make it too easy. The main thing is to keep an hold of most of these kids, it's going to be hard plus only allowed to sign English born players will be another challange for some people but i think of it as a fun on at that.

I have not edited any player from there CA or PA. All players have contracts until 2015 and are on realistic wages for there age.

If there is anyone having problems on where to put this file then let me know, but the instruction below should work.

1. Download the file, either league 1 or 2 version.

2. Save it to your desktop.

3. Copy it, then paste it into the folder which will be placed here;

Documents > sports Interactive > Football Managed 2011 > Editor Data

4. Load up FM.

5. Make sure the dbc file is ticked then your ready to go!

League 1 version - http://www.gamefront.com/files/20406465/England+F.C.dbc

League 2 version - http://www.gamefront.com/files/20406488/England+F.C+l2.dbc

If there is anyone willing to create kits & a badge for this team then please do so would be much appretiated.

I would say they facilities are fairly decent for the league they are in. :)

League 1 DB:

Traning - 15

Youth Setup - 10

Youth Academy - 12

Youth recruitment - 10

League 2 DB:

Training - 12

Youth Setup - 8

Youth Academy - 10

Youth recruitment - 8

I have also updated the links due to me making a little mistake and not cancelling the loan deals of Dier and Kane.

Wow! They are amazing, tell him cheers. :D they look amazing, really good. And I agree you should try it out when you can it'll be fun. So far i have found out the back 4/5 is not strong enough but could survive in league 1 for the time being.

• 11 months later...

Archived