Global Journeyman - With A Twist

Tony Hawker

Heya all, I'm back again doing a Global Journeyman but with a bit of a twist, as I see a lot of people managing their I have not loaded any European Leagues (Other than Wales & Northern Ireland so I can manage European Countries)

qfMaV.png

DjRt0.png

71 Countries loaded - 131 Leagues loaded

Africa: 13

Asia: 1 (To Manage Countries)

Europe: 8 (6 View-Only, 2 playable for managing countries)

North America: 34

Oceania: 11

South America: 4

All leagues loaded to lowest possible Division

That's incredible, where did you get all of those leagues from, like Samoa, Tunisia and Barbados? Good luck!

got them all here: http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f104/nick-triv-tharros-and-stuws-additional-leagues-for-fm11-t49130/page14.html :post #400

Currently loading to get to the manager making, thinking of starting in bottom division of one of the African Leagues

got them all here: http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f104/nick-triv-tharros-and-stuws-additional-leagues-for-fm11-t49130/page14.html :post #400

Currently loading to get to the manager making, thinking of starting in bottom division of one of the African Leagues

Wow thanks, I'm gonna have to start a new journeyman career with those new nations!

Bears FC - BFA Senior League - Bahamas - 2010/2011

My debut season as a manager:

League Table

Positions Graph

Fixtures

As you can see we had 1 competitive loss all season and managed to score 99 goals in 32 games with mainly players from Trinidad & Tobago.

Squad

We're a Bahamain team, we started with a full team of players from the Bahamas and now there was none good enough for the team.

Transfers

In 58 out 41, now that is what I call a squad overhaul, but it all worked out in the end.

Finances

Well it's steadily around 10k but atleast we're in the black.

Season     Team                 Country        League                   League Finish    Achievements
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2010/11   Bears FC              Bahamas      BFA Senior League            1st           League Champions

Next Season:

Resign, the Bahamain teams don't go into the Champions League, they have no cups, so their is nothing more that I can do here.

Thanks Offen, I resigned and just over a week later I'm a manager again albeit in a different country and a different continent.

Agrosport

From Wikipedia:

Agrosport is a football club that plays in the São Tomé and Príncipe Championship. The team is based in the southern part of the island of São Tomé. The team is mainly for fans that are from the rural parts of the country. The team never claimed any national and insular titles.

I joined at the end of the season and here is what I've "inherited"

Squad

Assistants Team Report

League Table

We have a team full of Sao Tomeans or whatever you call them, I'm not too sure, I will be sending my scout out to countries so you can expect a complete overhaul by the end of the next season.

We seem to be strongest in Midfield and need better Defenders, better Goalkeeper and a better Left Footed Striker.

Agrosport finished 17th out of 19 so I will definitely be wanting to improve that.

The Champions of the São Tomé and Príncipe Championship goes into the Preliminary round of African Champions League.

Here we go again!

I'm putting this on hold until my holidays in a couple of weeks as I have 7 exams from now until the 6th and I have work experience being a teacher in my old Primary School from the 7th to the 13th so my schedule a bit hectic, I will try and get some gameplay done but I can't promise any updates for a couple of weeks.

I'm putting this on hold until my holidays in a couple of weeks as I have 7 exams from now until the 6th and I have work experience being a teacher in my old Primary School from the 7th to the 13th so my schedule a bit hectic, I will try and get some gameplay done but I can't promise any updates for a couple of weeks.

Good luck.....

Archived